It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Judge REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3 yr old while covering her mouth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:47 AM
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You mean this monster:

I don't like the source Daily Mail, but at least they expose this.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:01 AM
Just reading what you said after the quoted text was disturbing as all hell.

I can't even begin to comment on the actual quote. Jesus Christ, "your honor."

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:08 AM

originally posted by: skunkape23

I'll be surprised if he lasts a month in prison.
Child rapists don't fare well in the big house.

this is true.
child rapists don't fare well in prison. but this guy won't go to regular prison.
he will probably go to a very light security prison.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:12 AM
deleted by subfab

post doesn't add to the thread,
edit on 9-4-2015 by subfab because: .

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:55 AM
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I couldn't agree more. what a much as think about my 4 year old daughter in any way other than as an's on in ways I don't want to make mention of in a public forum.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:00 AM

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Just reading what you said after the quoted text was disturbing as all hell.

I can't even begin to comment on the actual quote. Jesus Christ, "your honor."

It makes your blood boil right?

Its happening almost weekly in the UK with pedos getting light sentances or walking away free.

I have family that were abused as children.
It causes harm no matter what.

I have zero tolerance for pedo's.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:24 AM
a reply to: Anyafaj

Clearly this judge sympathizes with the guy. I guess toddler rapists take care of their own. I hope he is investigated and brought to justice, because I'm 99% sure he has raped dozens of babies and toddlers himself. How else could he make such a decision.

May the rapist be raped violently for 10 years before being killed (with no intention of real harm, of course.)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:36 AM
a reply to: tadaman

The police have nothing to do with judges or court sentences. I know people hate law enforcement but maybe you could do a bit of research before invoking their name into a situation they have nothing to do with.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:15 AM
This is a bit ridiculous. But not unheard of.

10 years in prison, yes, but this guy will be enslaved his entire life even after prison (if he survives).

But, at the same time, he got a taste of his true hidden deep secrets, like most serial killers, and rapists once they give into the first urge they want more, even after serving a harsh sentence. Who knows what this guy might do after 10 years is up, or the other sick people he may meet in prison. If the judge thought this was cruel and unusual punishment, then send him to a minimum security prison for 25 years, he does not deserve to be in the general public.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:13 AM

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'm just glad I do not have girls...

I would be in jail a long time if this happened on one of mine, and happily accept my fate.

Boys can be raped too. My nephew was raped when he was five. I have no words for this ruling. The judge himself should lose his job, for starters.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:16 AM
a reply to: crazyewok
I am in 100% agreement, he is sympathetic to his own tendencies..maybee he has not acted on them yet, when he says "inexplicably aroused"..WTF he is talking about himself IMO.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:22 AM
a reply to: Xcathdra
I cannot speak for him but maybee he is suggesting that in the end calling the cops may not offer fault of the cops but the system, more a take care of it yourself deal?..just my guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
I doubt that the judge would have felt the same way if the 3 year old in question was his grand daughter. He would not seek to lower the sentence.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
a reply to: Xcathdra

I dont understand. I am not saying anything against the cops. I am expressing a lack of faith in the system to do the right thing.

I really dont know how you think I was bashing cops. They are limited in what they can do. Thats why I wouldnt even call them if I thought the SOB had even a slight chance of getting away with it.

Judges seem to have a rogue element that tries to serve injustice rather than justice, as in the case with this guy.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:44 PM
Why do convicted child rapists even have the right to appeal their sentence? There was no new evidence to exonerate him so why was he granted leave to appeal?

As others have said, this type of inappropriate sympathy for the child rapist rather than the raped child, is commonly seen in the UK. IMO, the only way this makes sense is if there is some hidden global agenda to completely destroy children and childhood.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:18 PM

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Anyafaj

This....this I do not understand.

The work had been DONE already! The guilty party had been sentenced, and incarcerated! Unless some kind of evidence came forward to somehow exonerate the bastard of any criminal behaviour what so ever, the charge, the conviction, and the sentence, should have stood as they damned well were! What is the judge trying to achieve here? Surely the ends of justice are not served by this turnaround?

And as for the idea that he did not harm the child.... What? Pardon? Care to run that one by me again? Obviously my under developed cranium leaves me incapable of spotting the no doubt STERLING leap of logic which allowed the judge to come to THAT conclusion!

Can you imagine being the child's parents right now? Can you imagine being one of the investigating officers? The poor bastards. Police officers, for all that some of them are full on nut bars, have one of the toughest jobs you can imagine. Not only are they at risk of being shot on the job, or seriously injured, but they see the colon and terminating sphincter of humanity on a daily basis. The ones who investigated and collated the evidence for this case, must have been exposed to concepts, thought patterns, and an unfolding picture of physical evidence which would have been enough to make a person vomit through their nostrils, and weep for the victim.

I wonder, do the police believe that no harm was done?

I wonder whether the child in question, believes that no harm was done, and whether they will still believe that later on in their life, when things which seem natural to everyone else, seem somehow and inexplicably terrifying?

I will tell you what I believe. I believe that the first duty of any society worth a damn, is to defend its youngest and weakest, with the most robust, most steadfast, most unflinching and awesome fury. I believe that those who commit violence, whether that be rape or physical abuse of other kinds, against children, should be permanently removed from society. I believe that anyone who acts to water down societies response to these sorts of crime should be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment of children. I believe that it is high time that the judiciary learned that their job, just as the job of any public servant, is to do as the people expect, and NO person expects those who commit acts like these to get a lighter sentence.

This is the most ridiculous erosion of justice that I have read of for a good long while. Absolutely disgraceful.

I can tell you, as one of those children who did not get justice thanks to a corrupt judge and my rapists corrupt father who was fire chief of the town (my rapist got 6 months probation). Yes, this child will not only remember it, they will dwell on it. They will grow up thinking it was their fault. Why? Because that is the projection these idiots have put in this child's, and my, head. And then, because you think you are a twisted freak at such a young age, you attempt to kill yourself because you don't WANT TO BE THE FREAK. But by now, you know you are. And you think whenever someone is looking at you, they are thinking, loudly, "There goes the freak! Don't let my kid play with them, they will twist them too!"

Do you know how many times a day I think to myself I wish I could find my attacker and see if he is still in the prison system? Maybe if I had been more vocal then, maybe he would have gotten a longer sentence. Maybe if I hadn't worn my bathing suit when it was hot out, sure that's what did it, right? Maybe if I hadn't slept with the covers off, that's it, right?

It was such a family secret years ago I told my sister what happened. She slept on the top bunk at the time, I on the bottom. She told me I was lying, it never happened. I felt I had been punched. I had to tell her to ask our dad who drove me to court all those times. Once she verified it, she said, "Well then why'd he pick you and not me?" Thanks for giving me a new question to rack my brain with until I die and finally get peace at last. I appreciate it. I didn't have enough running through my brain.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
Why would the judge let him of easy like that ? it because the judge does similar things to kids and as a result went easy on the guy ?....

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:42 PM
What!? someone got an easy sentence for rape.. and ...wait for it.. its not a women? Damn.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:43 PM
Why do prople like this even go to jail after conviction? Put a bullet in his head and be done with it, sicko!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:45 PM
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's a startlingly easy connection to make isn't it..unless there are a bunch of legal precedents that show people who sodomize 3 yr olds only get 3 yrs..I'm betting not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>