It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An Interview with MacKiller

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
MacKiller, Be honest, who is your favourite member? ( No! you cant say yourself lol )


To tell you the truth... I love you all the same




posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636
Am I your fav member?
Can I have a dollar?
Can I be your fan club president?
Can I have a dollar?
Are you my mommy? (ralph joke there from teh simpsons)
Can I have a dollar?
Does cpr really eat babies?
Can I have a dollar?
Will you teach me to make good avatars?
Can I have just one dollar?!


Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Yes.
Nope.
Sure.
Will you give me five?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by MacKiller]



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't eat babies...
Mac:
What is your Favorite Smiley?
Favorite Regular in chat?
Favorite Thread?
Least Favorite Thread?
Favorite christmas gift this year?
Are you an alien?



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
What is your Favorite Smiley?
Favorite Regular in chat?
Favorite Thread?
Least Favorite Thread?
Favorite christmas gift this year?
Are you an alien?



I love chatting with mrmonsoon, but everyone is great to chat with.
This one, or my pit-bull thread.
I cannot think of any right now.
Signed and Illustrated DaVinci Code.
Are you?



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes I am an alien and I have been sent to suck your brains and make martinis with them.

Do you have a girlfriend and/or boyfriend?



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Do you have a girlfriend and/or boyfriend?


Sorry bud, I'm already taken



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Dang....
Is the boyfriend and/or girlfriend your car?



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Dang....
Is the boyfriend and/or girlfriend your car?


My car comes second only to my girlfriend.



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Test to see if you're a good Canadian:

Question 1. How well do u handle an axe? (hehe, loved your lumberjack avatar
)

Question 2. Are u good at hockey?

Question 3. How much maple sirup can u drink without puking?

(j/k - all in good fun, I'm canadian too)

[edit on 29-12-2004 by m0rbid]



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller

Originally posted by infinite
MacKiller, Be honest, who is your favourite member? ( No! you cant say yourself lol )


To tell you the truth... I love you all the same


1) How can you love ALL, when you do NOT know all.... like me ?

2) Are you that HOT messed up hair dude on your Avatar?

3) Xtasy or Absynt?



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Question 1. How well do u handle an axe? (hehe, loved your lumberjack avatar
)

Question 2. Are u good at hockey?

Question 3. How much maple sirup can u drink without puking?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by m0rbid]


Quite well actually.
I've played hockey for 12 years.
I dunno, I've never tried.



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
1) How can you love ALL, when you do NOT know all.... like me ?

2) Are you that HOT messed up hair dude on your Avatar?

3) Xtasy or Absynt?


Very carefully.

None.



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Question 3. How much maple sirup can u drink without puking?


Someone has watched super troopers too much...

Mac whats your favorite topic of all time?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by ShadowMan]



posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan

Originally posted by m0rbid
Question 3. How much maple sirup can u drink without puking?


Someone has watched super troopers too much...

[edit on 29-12-2004 by ShadowMan]


That was a great movie, I saw it for the first time at my dads sisters house on XMAS Eve



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join