It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gold price to go up exponentially, new factor involved (been waiting for this event to happen)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
just a heads up, FYI notice to the ATS'ers who invest in PMs...

the price is about to go up for gold.... because the robbers are the newest factor in the 'unrecoverable Loss' column.

see news: 'Miner says robbers stole 7,000 ozs of gold worth nearly $8.5 Million
inagist.com/all/585566158440570880Cached

Miner says robbers stole 7,000 ozs of gold worth ... ozs of gold worth nearly $8.5 million: t.co... ... ozs of gold from Mexico mine ...

from WSJ source...McEwen Mining Reports Robbery of Gold From Mexican Mine - WSJ McEwen said about 7,000 ounces of gold was stolen in an armed robbery at its El Gallo 1 mine in Sinaloa, resulting in a loss that won’t be fully covered by the mining company’s insurance policy.

Foreign mines, in countries with a large drug cartel presence, will get insurance hikes for sure... and likely a Armed Guard contingent assigned to cut the risk of transporting the product to the next level of refining or storage from now on

I am going to beef up my gold/pm stock buying to 3X per month instead of the price threshold I now use as my gauge...

early warning alert

edit on th30142848793408122015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You are absolutely right. Gold will increase and will increase until after the US Presidential elections. Yen also was at 104 to the buck, now at 121 to the buck. Funny how finances really work in today's world of dishonesty.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Official Press Release

That's a lot of gold.

My brother who trades backs up your claims.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
1999) $280 (£191)

2013) $1282 (£801)

That's a 358% rise per ounce of Gold in just 14 years...

We've been robbed, and priced out long ago... we have to move on imo.

Let them build their spaceships, they'll realise who is out there when they do...
& they'll be begging for a return to Terra Firma.

Edit: By the way, going by 2013 $ prices it's closer to $8.9m (£5.9m)...

& I'm not confident that Gold prices dropped in the last 2 years.

Maybe that's a black market price on the "cheap".
edit on 8-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The crime is being vigorously investigated by the Mexican authorities.

lol

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Not sure i see exactly how a relatively measly £8.5 Million gold robbery will do anything to the price of gold.

I mean, it's a comparatively paltry figure and amount of gold to lose...besides, even the thieves have to dispose of and 'launder' the gold for either cash or some other marketable commodity...which of course in turn mean that the stolen gold, relatively small though it is, will be dumped back onto the gold market at some point in the near future...so really, even that amount of gold isn't 'lost' at all..all that has changed is who's bank account the money eventually ends up in..the gold will ultimately remain in circulation, if the thieves want to actually profit from their endeavours of course!

If the price / value of gold did rise as a result, i can't see it being more than fractions of a dollar.

Then again, if you have millions invested in gold, that few cents on the dollar might add up to a lot of money..then again, if you're wealthy enough to have millions invested in anything at all, who cares about a few thousands added to your portfolio?

If that's what we're talking about here, i suppose we're really talking about basic greed...in which case, i couldn't care less about you making or losing your money.

Or...this could be a cynical ploy to get gullible readers to play the market with a view to manipulating the gold market...hmmm?

edit on 8-4-2015 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

The crime is being vigorously investigated by the Mexican authorities.

lol

*The crime involved the vigorous Mexican authorities*

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I think it has something to do with the insurance? But yes, that's what I thought at first, it's a small drop in a tiny ocean.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's funny, my girlfriends brother is up in northern Canada somewhere looking for the best place to mine 'a $*%# ton of gold' right now. Sucks he's on contract and can't take it for himself haha.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Do they X-Ray or weigh all workers upon leaving work at a mine?

Think about it.

edit on 8-4-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The price of gold is fixed twice a day by 4 major banks.

I don't believe that this Will have any effect since the only thing that effects the price of gold is the iimagination of a few wealthy bank executives.

The London Gold Fixing (or Gold Fix)[1] is the setting of the price of gold that used to be held on the premises of Nathan Mayer Rothschild & Sons by the members of The London Gold Market Fixing Ltd. However, in 2004, Nathan Mayer Rothschild exited the precious metals business in London and as part of that sold its place on the fixing to Barclays. From that time onwards, the fixing has taken place via a dedicated conference line, which was clearly a necessity as some banks moved their London operations away from the close proximity to the Bank of England and gravitated to areas such as Canary Wharf.However, the benchmark is still determined twice each business day of the London bullion market - the exceptions to this being Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve when there is only one fixing which is in the morning. It is designed to fix a price for settling contracts between members of the London bullion market, but the gold fixing informally provides a recognized rate that is used as a benchmark for pricing the majority of gold products and derivatives throughout the world's markets. The gold fix is conducted in the United States dollar (USD), the Pound sterling (GBP), and the Euro (EUR) daily at 10.30am and 3pm, London time.

LONDON GOLD FIX

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Think about it.

He's a geologist, he knows exact locations, he's up there right now getting core samples to find the best spot to make a mine.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
My favourite foundation and the only colour I have found that matches my skin and is light and sheer contains gold and they stopped making just that shade. I have to make my own now, which means purchasing gold and minerals, albeit in not huge quantities. I will monitor the pricing. Currently powdered gold 1g=£100.

I recall reading some years ago about gold being a cause of ET visitations and governments manipulating it somehow for tech.

www.goldleafsupplies.co.uk...=986
edit on 8-4-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
My favourite foundation and the only colour I have found that matches my skin and is light and sheer contains gold and they stopped making just that shade. I have to make my own now, which means purchasing gold and minerals, albeit in not huge quantities. I will monitor the pricing.

I recall reading some years ago about gold being a cause of ET visitations and governments manipulating it somehow for tech.

Hey AT, after reading your post the needle on my "How cool
are they?" machine, just bent.
Dang you're one cool... remote viewing metallurgy
foundation creating girl.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Ha thanks!

Though if they still made it I would still be buying it.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Another factor is all the fraudulent gold contracts are making some of
the mining operations not viable, so some of them are shutting down,
particularly silver.

They are just mothballing their operations for now as they know what
is going on with the paper metals market fraud.

They will start back up once demand for physical exceeds the fraud
of them printing paper metal contracts that they have no metal to
back it up with.

When that event will happen, no idea, but they have seen a major uptick
in metal buying in Asia and India.

571% rise in gold imports after government gold block epic fails

The failure for the gold block was the smugglers as mentioned in the article.

China's shadow gold purchase methods.

China's shadow gold purchases

edit on 8-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Or...this could be a cynical ploy to get gullible readers to play the market with a view to manipulating the gold market...hmmm?

Surely an intelligent poster like St Udio would be an astute investor. 7000 ozs would not have any bearing on the market. Therefore I tend to agree the more that jump on and buy physical gold its good for the price.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Ingesting it has health benefits as well

www.purestcolloids.com...

The earliest records of the use of gold for medicinal and healing purposes come from Alexandria, Egypt. Over 5,000 years ago, the Egyptians ingested gold for mental, bodily and spiritual purification. The ancients believed that gold in the body worked by stimulating the life force and raising the level of vibration on all levels.

The Alchemists of Alexandria developed an "elixir" made of liquid gold. They believed that gold was a mystical metal that represented the perfection of matter, and that its presence in the body would enliven, rejuvenate, and cure a multitude of diseases as well as restore youth and perfect health.

As many as 4,500 years ago, the Egyptians used gold in dentistry. Remarkable examples of its early use have been found by modern archaeologists. Still in favor today as an ideal material for dental work, approximately 13 tons of gold are used each year for crowns, bridges, inlays and dentures. Gold is ideal for these purposes because it is non-toxic, can be shaped easily, and never wears, corrodes or tarnishes.

In medieval Europe, gold-coated pills and "gold waters" were extremely popular. Alchemists mixed powdered gold into drinks to "comfort sore limbs," which is one of the earliest references to arthritis.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There is also this, I have heard mixed reports about it's safety.

monatomic-orme.com...

The new nutrients for the new human – These metals in there monatomic forms are the new nutrients, the new supplements, for the new human. The pure metals have been reduced to nanoparticle size in a super conductive singular atomic form which are not only bio absorbable, but also carry out specific electrical instructions in the body, including the activation of inert DNA. Where there are various types and levels of impedance of electrical conduction through these metals when they are in the original metallic form, so are the non-metallic monatomic forms also conductive for bioelectricity, the type of electricity used by the body.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Think about it.

Weighing wouldn't work very well. Body weight varies too much to detect down to the ounce and that's all it would take for someone to take home a fat paycheck every day.

I'm sure they have some way of keeping the workers honest.
edit on 4/8/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join