It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid’s Injuries ... Police Withholding Info

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Uh huh...treadmillll righttt.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
Uh huh...treadmillll righttt.

Nope, a giant rubber-band-like thingie. Ask any physical therapist about the dangers of this particular device breaking while in use. While a younger, healthier person might not suffer injuries to the same extent he did, they can still be injured by the backlash.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Perhaps, Reid has vascular dementia. He has had multiple strokes.
www.nbcnews.com...-fnF-xU

It could've been diagnosed when he was hospitalized and the reason he hasn't sued is because he wouldn't want it to come out in a court.
It would throw into question many of his votes in the Senate if it was to be revealed.

It would also explain his retirement.

About vascular dementia

Inadequate blood flow can damage and eventually kill cells anywhere in the body. The brain has one of the body's richest networks of blood vessels and is especially vulnerable.

In vascular dementia, changes in thinking skills sometimes occur suddenly following strokes that block major brain blood vessels. Thinking problems also may begin as mild changes that worsen gradually as a result of multiple minor strokes or other conditions that affect smaller blood vessels, leading to cumulative damage. A growing number of experts prefer the term "vascular cognitive impairment (VCI)" to "vascular dementia" because they feel it better expresses the concept that vascular thinking changes can range from mild to severe.

Vascular brain changes often coexist with changes linked to other types of dementia, including Alzheimer's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies. Several studies have found that vascular changes and other brain abnormalities may interact in ways that increase the likelihood of dementia diagnosis.

Vascular dementia is widely considered the second most common cause of dementia after Alzheimer's disease, accounting for 10 percent of cases. Many experts believe that vascular dementia remains underdiagnosed — like Alzheimer's disease — even though it's recognized as common.

www.alz.org...
edit on 6-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

If the above is true...it certainly would explain the potential stonewalling by Capitol Police.
The White House would definitely be very interested in keeping the information that a man with dementia was running the Democrat-controlled Senate for years.

edit on 6-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

edit on 6-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 6-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
So now it was a treadmill rubber-band thingy?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
So now it was a treadmill rubber-band thingy?

In his bathroom.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm gonna star just for that last comment about scan his head. Lol
The secret is the time when it happened. They want to play with this and not release it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here's an interesting twist....

Harry Reid Beaten By His Brother Larry ?…

This is interesting. Against the backdrop of Larry Reid being arrested for being drunk and disorderly -he also hit a cop- an interesting side story comes to the surface about Senator Harry Reid’s previous injuries.

The Daily Mail covers the story of Larry Reid’s arrest. […] Senator Harry Reid’s 73-year-old brother has been arrested and charged with driving drunk and hitting a police officer.

D-----Luxe !!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting.
The Reid boys sound like a pretty wacky couple of stooges.
I wonder if Harry and Larry have a brother Moe.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting.
The Reid boys sound like a pretty wacky couple of stooges.
I wonder if Harry and Larry have a brother Moe.

The whole family is nutty

I know.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Yes, elderly man falling on a treadmill and coming out worse for ware.

Straight out of the twilight zone.

Mafia shakedown is obviously the more reasonable conclusion.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I'm gonna star just for that last comment about scan his head. Lol
The secret is the time when it happened. They want to play with this and not release it.

In all honesty, he may not know when the exact time it happened. And why does it matter when it happened? His explanation is not the least bit suspicious to me. His injuries appeared consistent with his story. Since he has a history of strokes he is in all likelihood on a blood thinning agent like Plavix so he will bruise and bleed more easily. Three of my closest male relatives have similar histories. A simple bump on the forehead looks like they're been in a fist fight.
I think IAMTAT hit the nail on the head. There have been reports of him suffering strokes of varying degrees. Each one of those episodes leaves a mark in the brain. An additional trauma like the one he suffered .... who knows what that scan showed?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Omg the man fell while on a treadmill.

Let it go people.
LOL Even Reid said it happened differently. Maybe you should read more instead of just blindly posting.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I think vascular dementia from the result of strokes is the most logical explanation, as well.
My father suffered from the same thing...he'd fall often, get confused and forget things.

I think Obama knows...and politely suggested to Reid that he should not run again so as to avoid embarrassment to himself...as well as to the administration.

Reid would sue the maker's of the exercise equipment if he wasn't afraid they would look into his medical records.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Omg the man fell while on a treadmill.

Let it go people.

Obviously you haven't heard the reptilian overlords are unhappy with Reid. They ruffed him up is what i heard...

V

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I hope there's a copy cat to take over the mantle. Beat him some more!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Reid is the boil on the butt of Mormonism. Mitt, Clive, and Reid are not buddies.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Every single night I pray...

"That someone dotted his mud".

If someone assaulted him and got away with it, they must be powerful.

Just saying.

Harry Reid was assaulted by his brother at dinner party.

The police were called, but they are not telling the whole story.
I heard about this last week from someone close to the family.
A quick Google search will show pictures of Harry Reid's 73-year
old brother, Larry who gave Harry the beat down.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's an interesting twist....

Harry Reid Beaten By His Brother Larry ?…

This is interesting. Against the backdrop of Larry Reid being arrested for being drunk and disorderly -he also hit a cop- an interesting side story comes to the surface about Senator Harry Reid’s previous injuries.

The Daily Mail covers the story of Larry Reid’s arrest. […] Senator Harry Reid’s 73-year-old brother has been arrested and charged with driving drunk and hitting a police officer.

edit on 8-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka
First Harry and Larry...now Hilly and Billy.
These liberal families are pretty violent.

Hillary Clinton hit Bill in the head with a book after Monica affair

During the height of President Bill Clinton’s Monica Lewinsky scandal, a White House maid entered the bedroom to clean and was shocked to find the president and first lady’s bed covered in blood.

The blood belonged to the president, who said publicly that he “hurt himself running into the bathroom door in the middle of the night.”

But the White House residence staff believed differently. As one worker told author Kate Anderson Brower, “We’re pretty sure [Hillary Clinton] clocked him with a book.”

“There were at least 20 books on the bedside table for his betrayed wife to choose from,” Brower adds, “including the Bible.”

nypost.com...
edit on 8-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I posted this as a new story... but got blocked by ATS for some reason.
I'm at work and can't see the graphic, but I find it strange they would
block this story... I was actually told about his before I read about it.

Just checked again, my thread was removed. Why?

Just Google:
Reid Family Values: Prime Suspect in Beatdown of Elderly Senator Arrested for Assault on Cop

edit on 8-4-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, silly me, thinking a pol could be telling the truth. Two septuagenarians having a knock-down, drag-out on New Year's Day is a much better story.
Whatever the cause of his injuries the poor guy has lost the sight in one eye---if we are to believe him at all. His leaving the Senate makes me happy but it is indeed sad if his injuries were intentionally inflicted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join