It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid’s Injuries ... Police Withholding Info

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lacking the public release of this information from the Capitol Police, several critical questions about the circumstances surrounding Reid’s injuries will remain unanswered:

1. If it was an accident, what are the details of that accident?

2. If it was not an accident, was it an assault?

3. If the possibility of assault on a member of Congress, a federal crime, has not been ruled out, why is the FBI, which has jurisdiction over such matters, not currently investigating?

4. If it is a possible assault and the Capitol Police have not reported it as such to the FBI, would such a failure to report constitute obstruction of justice?

Reid’s office has been able to assert Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) privacy rule ...

The Capitol Police, however, are not subject to the HIPAA privacy rule, and their release of all the information related to Reid’s injuries is in the public interest.

At present, they appear to be stonewalling at best.

About Harry Reid’s Injuries

-
OPINIONS:

IF This Was NOT An Accident ... THEN:

1. We'll eventually ... find out.

2. When Living-on-the-Edge: It's difficult to know ...

which side got mad.

( at least ... I SHOULD still be around for another 25-ish years )

edit on 6-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I wonder what Mitt's alibi was....hmmm...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
I think there are probably several people ahead of Mitt in that line.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Personally, I think Reid's "injuries" are fake and the medical "reports" are fake by paid off doctors.

After the complete failure of the Democrat Party in November, plus a few other failures and scandals exposing his own corruption, He needed the perfect excuse to run and hide.

All contributing precursors to his "announcement" that he will not seek re-election in 2016.

Hillary Clinton suffers from the same condition imo.

Her "injury" and later step down from Secretary of State after a few exposures are evidence.

Factitious Disorders

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Every single night I pray...

"That someone dotted his mud".

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Every single night I pray...

"That someone dotted his mud".

If someone assaulted him and got away with it, they must be powerful.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Zero chance it was Mitt or Cliven Bundy...all fellow Mormon brothers BTW.

I see Las Vegas mob as the hitmen and warned him not to say the truth...or else.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Could it be that the little fellow is actually telling the truth for once in his life and he really did just fall down? If you fall while exercising do you call the police?
I had a family member trip on his shoelace and end up looking worse than Harry the Hero. Had I not seen the actual fall I would never have believed he could do so much damage---broken hip, cracked ribs, slight concussion and really, really nasty bruises.
As much as I'd like to fantasize that somebody got to him and beat the stuffing out of him, I sincerely doubt it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Mormons don't get mad and retaliate? Wow, never knew that.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Could it be that the little fellow is actually telling the truth for once in his life and he really did just fall down?

I kinda doubt it.

The timing was just too perfect.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Harry's story is too odd to not be true. But we can fantasize!!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I have some Mormon family members that I can ask later, my assumption is " brother and sister's" live the teachings of Joseph Smith.
However, all old men in this scenario and they may for an instant want to clobber "Dirty Harry" in a fit of rage.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I think he had a 'friend' that got mad at him for not being nice to him. I would say if it happened to someone else that yes it is possible. The problem with Reid is,he seems to get hurt pretty often,and now he is stepping down. it seems someone doesn't want him where he is. And why all the secrecy? If he just fell and hurt himself,well that wouldn't require it being kept secret now would it?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Mormons are human.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Face it (no pun intended)...if it was ANYONE in congress on the right, Reid would be screaming about it to high heaven...He'd bring a lawsuit, call cops, FBI...you name it. Harry's a pretty litigious guy.

If it was someone on the left,...it would have to be someone much more powerful in the party than him, for him to make an excuse.

This has Mob or Union thug beating written all over it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If it was someone on the left,...it would have to be someone much more powerful in the party than him, for him to make an excuse.

This has Mob or Union thug beating written all over it.

He probably missed his extortion payment due on Dec. 31st...a few hours later WAM!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Omg the man fell while on a treadmill.

Let it go people.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Ultralight

I have some Mormon family members that I can ask later, my assumption is " brother and sister's" live the teachings of Joseph Smith.
However, all old men in this scenario and they may for an instant want to clobber "Dirty Harry" in a fit of rage.

-
I never considered any ... Mormon-Connection !!!

Google News: "mormon utah obama visit"

I think the Press wasn't allowed into any ...

Morman-Obama-Meeting(s)?

-
Thinking ... Keywords:

Utah, Reid, Bundy, Solar-Farm, Chinese ...

AND

Mormon-Properties?

( i.e. just another ... wow-speculation ??? )

edit on 6-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Obviously, Reid has had some run-ins with the Vegas mob in the past.

What do we know about Harry Reid and the Mafia?

In the late 1970s, Reid served as Nevada gaming commissioner, a job that at the time offered plenty of opportunity for interaction with individuals from the world of organized crime. In 1978, he was offered a bribe by a man named Jack Gordon. Reid reported the attempted bribery to the FBI. They set up a sting, but Reid ended up going off-script and choking the criminal as he was about to be arrested.

"You son of a bitch, you tried to bribe me!" Reid said.

Later, in 1981 a car bomb was found in Reid's family car. The culprit has never been identified, but there has long been speculation that it was related to Gordon or other organized crime figures Reid tangled with as gaming commissioner.

www.vox.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I think he had a 'friend' that got mad at him for not being nice to him. I would say if it happened to someone else that yes it is possible. The problem with Reid is,he seems to get hurt pretty often,and now he is stepping down. it seems someone doesn't want him where he is. And why all the secrecy? If he just fell and hurt himself,well that wouldn't require it being kept secret now would it?

Secret? I don't understand. This has been in the news since the day after it happened. Every MSM outlet covered it. Why do you call it secret? Why should the Capitol Police be involved when it happened at his home in Nevada? Now could it have been that he had a few nips too many celebrating the New Year and didn't want to admit it? Yeah, I can see that too. But secrecy? Are you demanding to see his medical records or what? I honestly don't understand the claim of "secrecy" since a quick search will hand up thousands of stories about this very incident.

He's old. Old people's bones break easily and they bruise very easily. Have you ever seen one of the devices that he was using? It's really not a stretch to believe he's telling the truth if you take a look at the device. His story on this issue is far more credible than his usual political offerings.
If pressed to presume that this accident has anything to do with his leaving the Senate it would be that the scans they did of his head when he fell showed something that shouldn't be there.
edit on 6-4-2015 by diggindirt because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join