It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no instruction on how to raise children in our schools?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
" Even as a single parent you can still help them as you already have."

They don't need my help anymore. That was the whole point of my type of raising. The girls can make a good living on their own and my son gets his BS in business this May with a good job lined up. None of this could be done without education, regardless of home life.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It always seemed strange to me why in the modern “civilized” society there is nothing or no where one can get instruction on how to do the most important thing in the world, which is raising another human being from birth!

In these schools why is there not an iota of information on how to raise a child?

NOTHING!

And we wonder why we get a Charles Manson running around killing people.

Or a slew of gangs littering the street with corpses

They teach all kinds of extraneous nonsense in these schools all the way up to adulthood but not an iota of information of how to raise a human being properly and we wonder why our society is going mad!

They used to, it was called "home economics."

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Schools are suppose to be where kids go to learn math, science, reading, writing, and how to apply that knowledge to the real world they will one day have to enter.

Instead you want kids to be baby sat and fed, taught all about sex because you are too childish to talk about it yourself, and then give parenting lessons to the ones whose parents failed in teaching them how NOT to become teenage parents.

No wonder the school system is f'd up.

All the stuff PARENTS should be taking charge of they want other people to do for them.

That's a valid point. It used to be that this entity known as "the family" taught kids how to be parents. I knew how to feed and bathe an infant and change diapers by the time I was 11.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They don't want your child able to think critically. They want them to obey their masters. They want to indoctrinate them with bull#.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join