It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do guys really want children ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomorangatangarang

ah cute..

sorry random question..was it you that replied to me about the spelling? I delete a lot..

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Childeren are full blown geniuses. Their view of the world and experience is far superior to the rat-race workaholic party-hard blindness so prevelent in grown-up society.

Everything is new and, with patient guidence, is a special learning experience, which is quintessentially true of the very fabric of the universe. All the different events occurring in the eternal moment are entirely special-case occurrences without duplicate.

Grown-ups mistakenly believe that they've seen it all, so they allow only a narrow field of subjects to interest them.

My brother and his wife just had a baby girl last week. I held a newborn for the first time of my life. It was incredible, the strength in her arms and legs. He showed me pictures of the birth and the expression on his wife's face when baby was put in her arms was beyond words. I haven't the words to describe it...

sorry random question..was it you that replied to me about the spelling? I delete a lot..

Ha ha. It wasnt about spelling...I was just trying to nudge you into composing your longer posts for more readability...and just to say hi. ^^

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

I lead a not so straight lifestyle

me too actually kind of half/half..

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Of course we do. Though, I can only speak for myself. Only, I want kids with someone I would consider to be a good potential mother...and wife of course.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

I must admit I hadn't read through the thread when I first posted, so I missed your tragic story.

There's something unifying all of us through our pain and a little bit of suffering is relieved when we speak of it. For, if we tell no one, then who will know of it?

A girl I was dating back in highschool was raped when she got too drunk. She got me to promise never to tell anyone, which at the time seemed wrong, but it was such a traumatic thing for me, and I wanted to do whatever I could to give her any peace of mind possible.

I went through the rest of highschool in secret hatred of this guy. Everyday, I would let the emotions take the reigns in my mind and allow whatever revenge fantasy play out. It was a terrible struggle to fight this urge to murder someone. It completely affected my ability to communicate with people and I lost many friends because I became such a quiet, stern guy.

After a few years I was finally able to open up to a childhood friend. By that time, I had quieted my rage out of necessity, but it was still there. Always something to remind me.

After opening up, there was a period when I was slowly comming to the realization that I had created my whole nightmare myself. The rape only happened once, but all the anxiety and the regret and the hatred I had been experienceing all those years, was entirely because I had made no effort whatsoever to let that one night go.

Eventually I found it in my heart to forgive the guy, so I could let go. Then I forgave her for cheating on me later on. But it took the most time of my life to realize that the most important person I had to forgive, was myself, because I had done so much harm to myself.

After the self forgiveness, I looked at the events of my life in a whole new light. I am actually thankful for all my hardships because of the wisdom I was finally able to draw upon for those experiences, I now carry over and apply on a freaking daily basis. And I am still trying to be thankful for those too foolishly blind to truth, for the opportunity their instances of insanity provide for me to practice the art of peace, love, and happiness.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomorangatangarang

thank you for ur reply
I am not ready to read it yet but thank u

cx

I don't want people to know
it doesn't effect me
thank u
I am interested in what u say so I will come back to it

new topics

top topics