It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘BASALT FLOOR’ Giza Plateau Smoking Gun Evidence of LOST ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What I don't understand is...

If they had such advanced tools, why did they choose to build with rock? Why didn't they build things with advanced metal alloys and plastics?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Some one wrote a thread on that recently I recall. Lots of reasons. One reason is the granite lasts a lot longer than the metals under the effects or natural weather corrosion.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

My art work wont help anyone, really.

If the principle works (and it clearly does), then there would be any number of ways to do it - all one needs to do is make sure that the string travels in a straight line and that's not too difficult. More workers can just mean more work per hour, as such.

The imperfections in your picture are from the uneven/dimpled surface of the face of the stone facing the camera and are not part of the cut, unless i misunderstand you - in which case you could highlight on the picture where the imperfection is that you mean.

You also originally stated

an ordinary piece of stone

But now it has to be granite? Lets not move the goal posts mid discussion, it's poor form.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I don't believe in alien help
I believe it was all human, but we are definitely missing a big part of the process.

Perhaps half human! The Serapeum has coffins that were made from the same basalt which are 14 feet long. A good fit for the size of Nephilim described in the Genesis 6:4. Deuteronomy 3 also states that King Og was the last of the Rephaim (Canaan Nephilim) his coffin thirteen and a half feet long and six feet wide.

Knowledge for building pyramids, cutting basalt might have come from the Nephilim. The Egyptians might have conquered the Nephilim and latter tried to duplicate their feats. Which helps explain why the earlier Great Pyramid is better than latter constructions.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I always cringe when I read these sorts of things.

Why is it that people are so willing to think that humans aren't capable of amazing things. Especially considering these amazing things were done with hundreds of thousands of slaves, if not millions.

I think the whole Aliens helped us build all the big stuff is just an easy way to make us all think we are stupid and inept.

And I can't imagine why they'd have used such advanced tools for some projects and not for others.

~Tenth

Well you say all that and then ask why only certain projects received the benefit of these methods. And in addition to the cutting methods we have lifting conundrums at the same places. Not to mention polished surfaces with less that 100 of an inch surface variation. All at this one building project.

And.....not to mention the alignments of the building itself. Dead center of geographical earth, dead center equator ect.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Hiya, i often hear these claims but never seem to see genuine evidence.

Can you demonstrate the 100th of an inch surface variation?

And what does "dead centre of geographical earth" mean? Where is the dead centre of a sphere, or it's surface (or an oblate spheroid if we're going there)?

Where is the dead centre of the Equator? It's a continuous line.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't get why they'd carve images of stonemasons using stonemasons' tools but not carve images of alien visitors helping them?!

Major failure in logic there

LOL ....

Show me ! Link me up Those Carvings of those big tonnage blocks being cut ! with tools and lifting them or hauling them from the Quarry and placing them to build the Giza Pyramid ...

That Would be nice ...

Ive see some Carving's but more less carving as you said .. into walls ! Not Masonry Cutting Building Material.. to build The Pyramids let alone Amazing other Structures in Egypt , Pre Columbia , Lebanon , Ethiopia, Easter Island and Sumerian Ruins

Where are those Tools ?

Well Usually.... Modern Construction Company's... Pack up their Equipment and belonging's after they are Done

Not leaving Much of a trace..

Where they a Earth Man or Not from this Earth Alien ,, ??

How about a way more Advanced Sentient being a Humanoid..

Seeing modern Humans (Homo Sapiens ) been on the Planet for about 250,000 or 400,000 years
( Depends what Scientist Group you want to believe )

and we Only Advanced in Only 6,000 years ?? according to Recorded History
or 40,000 years from Paintings to Sculptures and Figures

and extremely advanced... in the last 150 years !!

Well It could be a Sentient Being Teaching Humans from not this world ... just maybe ...

as We have Similar Structures in Design from Egypt to Inca Peru yet Supposedly thousands of years Apart !! let alone a Ocean Apart...

So who's the 3rd party ?

Then Again ...

edit on 02015SundayfAmerica/Chicago494 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Hiya, i often hear these claims but never seem to see genuine evidence.

Can you demonstrate the 100th of an inch surface variation?

And what does "dead centre of geographical earth" mean? Where is the dead centre of a sphere, or it's surface (or an oblate spheroid if we're going there)?

Where is the dead centre of the Equator? It's a continuous line.

Well because its figured on total earth land mass not on the sphere shape. I didn't mean dead center of the equator but that the equator runs dead through it. Its also perfectly aligned to the 4 cardinal points.

Now you say you have heard these things......well there is some very good research out there.

Charles Piazzi Smyth

Smyth

You would have to get his book and read it.

Point is whoever build it didn't just say "hay lets build it over there and hay lets start here and aim it that way".

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

This is how I've always envisioned the Egyptians cutting stone; with a saw pit and some sort of wheel and offset axle saw.

It doesn't answer how they quarried and transported the massive stones, but I think they were intelligent enough to create something like this.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Didn't Petrie show that a lot of Smyth's calculations were significantly off?

I didn't mean dead center of the equator but that the equator runs dead through it

And the Equator does not even pass through Egypt. Just look at a map.

edit on 5-4-2015 by skalla because: quote

edit on 5-4-2015 by skalla because: link

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Remember to as you look at the rugged exterior of the great pyramid that at one time it had a smooth white limestone case covering the whole of it. Several courses of this casing were found in place at the bottom and were covered with sand.

This case reflected the sun and certainly could be seen from the air, from space as a bright shining light.

edit on 5-4-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

yea I am sorry. I meant to say topic of cancer.

Although Piazzi Smyth may not have been the first European to suggest that the Giza complex had been built for a particular reason, he was the first person to bring the idea to the scientific forum. He concluded that Giza was deliberately placed both on the 30th parallel and at the centre of the old-world continents as a geodetic marker for the ancient world-meridian.

The separation of other sacred sites from this location by exact units of degrees and geometry, supports this claim.

Copy

Petrie probably couldn't pick up Smyth's compass.
edit on 5-4-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If they had such advanced tools, why did they choose to build with rock? Why didn't they build things with advanced metal alloys and plastics?

Well, that requires a number of things they didn't have, such as high-temperature refining techniques.

But just thinking about what they had, my question always comes back to, "If they were so advanced, why didn't they standardize the block sizes?" Makes things so much easier.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Advanced Machine Tools Or .....

Copper Saws Powered by Human or Oxen Powered Rotating Wooden Geared Wheels with Moist Sand used as an Abrasive as the Copper saws Rotated Back and Forth >? Possibly , Time was not that Important to them in Terms of Completion of such Constructions .
edit on 5-4-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Well, that requires a number of things they didn't have, such as high-temperature refining techniques.

But just thinking about what they had, my question always comes back to, "If they were so advanced, why didn't they standardize the block sizes?" Makes things so much easier.

From the amount of info coded into the buildings, I would guess that would be like saying, wouldn't it have been easier to write your post if you only used the letter A?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Most likely a type of water saw like we use to cut flooring tile, just on a larger scale.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I don't know what you're asking me, if English isn't your first language, that's fine..are you asking for images of blocks being cutby ancient Egyptians?

I think the quarries themselves are better evidence, they found tools and sleds to move the blocks.

So where are the paintings and carving of the aliens helping them out?

edit on 5/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The images only show laborers with the tools found. Boring old Egyptians.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I like this one myself..

The aliens helped them cut and move thousands of blocks...but not the big statues..

No guys, you can move them yourself!!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I know there are lots of doubters out there, but the OP is in the right.

My degree is in history, specializing in Egypt and the near east, my whole professional life has been dedicated to the study of these ancient cultures.

Profoundly I implore all readers to understand that while I offer no alternative explanation, there is no historical or mechanical way to describe how this was done in the ancient world. Egyptian technological capabilities, as understood by all elemets of historical study, do not match these and other artifactual evidence.

What are you all gonna say? That this was done with hand-saws? Diamond-tipped machine-grade saws in the hands of an expert would have trouble reproducing these effects. Please also keep in mind that an entire industry of machining would be required to create such a foundation. Add then that the Egyptians were fantatical about recording their accomplishments, and one is left with nothing but questions.

Be not not so swift to debunk, look at the established experimental literature (and note that historians are not technicians, who are grossly more qualified to judge the nature of this work). This, and structures around the world like it, are a genuine incomprehensible mystery.

So where are the machines then, that were used here? Simple, complex, or even advanced, where are ANY of the machines used to constuct and carve these monuments?

I challenge ANYONE to prove this was done my mundane and understood means.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join