It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this open-carry activist taunt cops outside a school - "I’m talking to you, tough guy"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The police responded as they should. Had they not and had he gone into the school and slaughtered children, the police would have had to say that they thought he was just exercising his Second Amendment rights and they didn't stop him because of that. The local PD would have been crucified. If I was a police officer, the minute he stepped over the line with firearms he would have been arrested and his guns confiscated.

Children do not need any more stress. This guy needs a tune up.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

officers prior history with the man
was really the only thing that saved him. He was carrying a sidearm, a high-power rifle, dressed in army camo, standing in the bus loading zone in front of a High School. I don't care what color he is, that kind of behavior is a recipe for "death by cop."

He was lucky he didn't get taken out by a CCW teacher at the school! I wonder how he has fared since this incident. I imagine the school, faculty, parents, and school board are raising hell right now. I'd say there is at least a restraining order on him to stay away from the school grounds.

-dex

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
SOMEONE needs to help out the police and remove stupid from that spot ..ILLEGALLY if neccssary.
PICKING such fights are the main reason I HATE ACTIVISM.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Not living in the US and watching things like this is pretty shocking to be honest. 'Open Carry' is an interesting concept. Personally I think it's part of the Gun Lobby trying to sell more guns, because if some people are walking around with open weapons then you better have yours at the ready as well.

Interesting society...to watch from a distance!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Open carry really is an interesting concept. I only wish I could practice it without fear of execution by cop.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

and there is your good argument for gun control like it or not...what a loser

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I hate to say this because this guy sounds pretty reactionary, but the cops deserve him at this point. Actually they deserve worse than him, just far away from any children- so this was kinda a bad compromise, but at least a peaceful one.

The question is, as things like this happen more and more, which way will the police go? Will they get used to being tested and stop gunning down unarmed black people in blind panic over nothing at all, or will they be more inclined to try and defuse a growing backlash by blowing away a white conservative on camera, picking up his camera, and saying clearly into the lense, "we're just gonna kill everyone who we don't like regardless of skin color and anything anyone does about it is only gonna make it worse, your move".

I think I'll bet on red.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

His attitude makes him the wrong kind of citizen to even be handling even owning firearms.

MS
CCW/CPL holder and open carry supporter

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

Are you guys clones? Say jinx!

I did a little copy and paste.

ATS Echo chamber?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Responsibility alone regulates the open carry law.
I would've shot the ass####. If you're stupid enough
to carry on school grounds after what has allegedly
happened in recent years? You deserve to die.
edit on Ram40515v08201500000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is how Patsy's are born....

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What an Ass..I see he likes stereotyping "liberals"wanting to ban guns..Well not this Liberal I own 6.He's just a whiny lil bitch that needs to stay behind some bars for a while for his Dumbassery..If you're pro gun you don't want that loon any where near you.
edit on 5-4-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Or psss somebody off to no end.

Don't know where you been lately, but you
were missed around here amigo.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
guy should have chosen a different route to walk, but i guess he did a great job of getting attention.
I can understand a sidearm but a rifle also? Yes its just a rifle, high powered is a nasty fear mongering buzzword for your everyday, off the line, factory model anything these days. anyway, i don't see a reason for a rifle there other than "because i can"

The guy might might want to become a 2A matryr or something

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join