It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Morgellons, the Internet's Disease

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's a black military project gone wrong from the beginning, with no congressional oversight, no one to ask since no one will be able to tell you anything, except maybe one or two gents inside the pentagon, but to make them talk you would need to (hypothetically) take them somewhere and do a little bit of kneecap drilling to get them to "loosen up" and talk about it.

This assumes you would know which person to even get to begin with.

I remember hearing about someone who took a lab report in hand to someone in the military and they were told to forget about it, unless they never wanted to see their family again.

It's a very high tech infection of Nano tech married to organic biology and is said to incorporate some percentage of non human technology. Of course this is hearsay, but that's about the most anyone has on it.

The only way to get revenge would require storming the pentagon and doing random judge and jury, and sentencing sessions.. Theoretically speaking.
But regardless of what any person can ever do, those who unleashed this will be very likely judged. I would rather be a victim of this whatever it is than one of those responsible for it.

So Occam all things being equal this is the simplest answer huh?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I remember the first time i ever heard of this disease was when I first joined ATS and it FREAKE ME OUT!

I do not think it's fake, too much evidence to prove otherwise. The fibers coming out of peoples skin is what really gives me the willies!

I read as much as I could about it but no idea how someone is affected.

Has anyone ever made a map of where the cases are?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Do you have any idea of how it spreads? Are there cases of successful cures? Or natural resistance from a few? How do people even catch it? It is indeed a weird # illness. The fact that it might be nanotech makes it more frightening than other diseases because of its unnaturalness it may very well bypass any defense of the body and provided supports. The best would be to see if there are common factors in people with morgellons. Maybe just maybe, it might already be everywhere, but somehow only a few people would react negatively to it. Did they analyze the fibers? What are they made of? Also very important point, does one's state of mind affect the disease? Someone with self control and stress resistant for example. Does it occur more in some places? Or is it widely spread?

Those that digged it a little will have no doubt that it is real. The ones denying it arent worth any consideration imo. There is much infos on the net. The pictures are talking. But its expected due to the strangeness, confusion and silence surrounding it. If i had to guess, it might be alien. For what purpose? Beats me. One can imagine anything at this point.
edit on 4-4-2015 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

What about people that have it but manage to live with it? Does it worsen with time in ALL cases? If not, that means some factors have an influence either beneficial or not...

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

Kaiser Permanente and the CDC appear to be working together to quash any public recognition of this military attack on it's own population, which is what I call this.

So the CDC are really only there to conduct public relations for these big corporations that are "members" of our military industrial complex.
I suspect Bell Labs has contributed to this as well.

Our military has launched aerial drops of septic bio materials on small towns in the past and this morgollons thing is likely some sort of experiment being used to test these types of weapons which could be a weapon that "converts" hosts infected with it to serve some unknown agenda. You can be sure it isn't love and kindness, and those at the CDC need to be dealt with for playing a part in keeping this threat in a state of media ridicule and for making such a great effort at discrediting all who say anything which shows otherwise.

The media is also just as guilty for aiding and abetting this massive felony.

They will all pay.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So if you are right, then this would affect pockets of people in small towns. Perfect, do you have any data to back that up?
30% of the population all affected by the same thing would raise alerts, but your theory would be closer to 80%. Good lord there would have to be news stories on this. Unless........

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
after seeing some (not all) pictures on this site, www.morgellonsexposed.com... i clearly remembered seeing pictures from strange wires inside (mcdonalds?) food, i think it was chicken nuggets having blackish wires inside them, they looked like some sort of nano antenna's to me back then was my guess but isnt there also sort of like a special army darth gun shooting gps trackers? i think ive seen something on ATS
about this "new" type of gps gun to track enemy's ,the word "new" meaning: from the moment the mainstream people found out about it. Anyway these darts where supposedly fired inside a unknowing human which then could be tracked. (might have been A futuristic weApon?, but time is relative, the company or facility that made it, must have known years before others, futuristic weapon is often synonimous to top secret in your country). scary stuff, to bad the mcdonalds wire picture seems missing, and ive searched

found it phew, www.youtube.com...

have a look, even the coloured flakes seem in there maybe, but the wire with the 2 endings beeing rounded seem
like "something" which might have a function to me. at 2:44 is a strange looking thing aswell seemingly looking like the pictures claimed to be made of magellons disease.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Remember the small town in Washington state getting rained on by a gelatin clear colored muck? Pets died and the police chief got real sick, and he spotted a haz-mat truck with government plates near town collecting the stuff, and they were there before it was reported so they knew ahead of time. There was a big documentary on it not that long ago.

Well, people have been saying for a long time that maybe a high percentage of the population has it but their bodies have accepted the materials and they don't show any symptoms. I have no idea if it's true, but if it is, then it should be able to still be found if their was a test that could identify some of the components.

But animals have morgollans and so do babies and kids, and they do not fit in with delusions and such as the CDC spokesperson claims, so I know their is a real effort to discredit the entire thing by how they are discrediting reports of those afflicted and all the usual counter intel, and disinformation.

Things like that could be hard to detect from just regular blood tests and physicals, but I'm not sure on that.

Something like this should be taken more seriously just on a chance it's real, and the big corporate effort to debunk it shows that there is more to this. The public mainstream debunkers of this totally ignore the facts and the different groups affected by it. It was easier to do this before people began dying from the disease, but you won't find this mentioned. And babies and family pets have also had the sores with the fibers coming out. The fibers are not textiles either.
edit on 4-4-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dennisarends

I thought you should know that your YouTube link is not showing up as a clickable link, but merely plain text instead. If I am correct, what you have done is hold clicked the address bar, copied, then pasted here. Instead, first click the address bar to "open" it, then copy paste what you see in the bar, after it has been opened.

An internet disease eh? I wonder if that phrase has deeper meaning than one might initially assume. No, not really, but wouldn't that be crazy? But I wonder how they have determined that this so called delusion has spread out over the internet from one person/site to another. Is it because everyone they talked to who claims to have symptoms has turned to the internet in search of answers after finding none elsewhere?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well it seems they have a very good discussion on what they found in the Morgellons tests...

Case-patients had a wide range of skin lesions, suggesting that the condition cannot be explained by a single, well-described inflammatory, infectious, or neoplastic disorder. A substantial proportion (40%) of biopsied lesions had histopathologic features compatible with the sequelae of chronic rubbing or excoriation, without evidence of an underlying etiology. The most common histopathologic abnormality was solar elastosis, a degeneration of dermal connective tissue and increased amounts of elastic tissue due to prolonged sun exposure. However, this finding might be expected among a population residing in California and does not necessarily suggest a causal relationship. Histopathologic examination of skin areas with normal appearance were essentially normal, arguing against systemic or subclinical skin abnormalities. Among the differential diagnoses for the skin presentations detected are neurotic excoriations [16], atopic dermatitis, brachioradial pruritis [17], [18], and arthropod bites.

Previous reports of this condition have described the material emerging from the skin being like fibers, hairs or filaments [1], [19], but we found a more heterogeneous description of materials emerging from the skin, with many case-patients describing materials other than fibers including specks, dots, granules, or worms. We found no difference in the sociodemographic, clinical, or histopathologic characteristics of case-patients who did and did not report fibers.The fibers and materials collected from case-patients' skin were largely consistent with skin fragments or materials such as cotton and were either entrapped in purulent crust or scabs, suggesting the materials were from environmental sources (e.g., clothing) or possibly artifacts introduced at the time of specimen collection and processing.

www.plosone.org... s+research&x=0&y=0

I enjoy a discussion on a fake disease that just seemed to show up when the chemtrail BS started, so it just goes to show someone is trying to make money off the gullible and scared.

Ask your own doctor about Morgellons and see what they say...I will bet they say what is that.

Had to fix the link so now it should work.

edit on 4-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Is your thread and link from this?

gizmodo.com...

I am sceptical about Morgellons, perhaps some information on the thread would be worthwhile.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
morgellons is the strangest malady there is.
i studied it several years ago and it is just plain weird.
its very real but i dont get it or understand it at all.

This is purely speculation on my part, so understand that I'm just throwing ideas out there.
I remember reading two things at some point in the past; now, as I said, pure speculation here, so I have no idea whether either of these have any basis in reality. 1, that there were Air Force experiments to "wire" certain parts of pilot's brains to an aircraft so as to better control it, and 2, that the "greys" have part of their brains wired for the same purpose.
I've wondered if Morgellon's isn't some type of experiment to integrate such a thing into a human population... Release an infection on a large scale and look for those people whose bodies successfully accept it. It certainly would be beneficial if we were to discover a way to directly control various devices, even entire aircraft, with our minds alone.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here I also find this to be very interesting...

Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto, a spirochetal bacterium and causative agent of Lyme disease, has been detected in dermatological tissue from Morgellons patients, as has Borrelia garinii, a closely-related Lyme disease-causing bacterium falling into the Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato group. Lyme-like illness can also be caused by spirochetes other than Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb). At present other spirochetes from other genera have not been detected in Morgellons dermatological tissue, but neither have they been ruled out. Not a lot is known about the genetic diversity of spirochetes associated with Morgellons disease. Some laboratories offer testing based on several strains of Bb, including European strains and other related strains. In addition to spirochetal infection, ticks may carry other organisms that co-infect the patient at the time of a tick bite. Patients who have been diagnosed with Lyme disease should be tested for tickborne co-infections.

www.thecehf.org...

Seems it may be related to lyme disease.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Remember the small town in Washington state getting rained on by a gelatin clear colored muck? Pets died and the police chief got real sick, and he spotted a haz-mat truck with government plates near town collecting the stuff, and they were there before it was reported so they knew ahead of time. There was a big documentary on it not that long ago.

LOL, you couldn't have posted a better reply to my post. YES! Seeing this, and knowing that it made the news, does it make you even the slightest bit concerned that you have NEVER heard of an entire town coming down with this "disease"?

Well, people have been saying for a long time that maybe a high percentage of the population has it but their bodies have accepted the materials and they don't show any symptoms. I have no idea if it's true, but if it is, then it should be able to still be found if their was a test that could identify some of the components.

But animals have morgollans and so do babies and kids, and they do not fit in with delusions and such as the CDC spokesperson claims, so I know their is a real effort to discredit the entire thing by how they are discrediting reports of those afflicted and all the usual counter intel, and disinformation.

Things like that could be hard to detect from just regular blood tests and physicals, but I'm not sure on that.

Something like this should be taken more seriously just on a chance it's real, and the big corporate effort to debunk it shows that there is more to this. The public mainstream debunkers of this totally ignore the facts and the different groups affected by it. It was easier to do this before people began dying from the disease, but you won't find this mentioned. And babies and family pets have also had the sores with the fibers coming out. The fibers are not textiles either.

I think it's been looked at for a while now, and none of the research seems to point to a reality. Do you honestly think big Pharma would pass up a chance to sell you a pill that would cure this?

Look into who invented this disease(Cliff Carnicon), then look into what else he had a hand in inventing. (chemtrails) and you find many things that are made up for shock affect. Those fibers, cotton polly mix. It comes from open sores where the scabbing came in contact with clothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Morgellons is a real disease.

Problem is - is that the majority of people who contract it are Northern European types. Yes, it's a genetically-targeted, designed disease. Semites are immune. I know this based on personal observation. Some blacks can get it.... if they have enough white in them.

People immune are semites and most (all?) darker-skinned people. Makes it a big problem when going to the doctors.

So far, it's been a smashing success.... infecting white people covertly all over.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Look into who invented this disease(Cliff Carnicon), then look into what else he had a hand in inventing.

Just thought this might be a good place for this to come back around...

But I guess he hasn't succeeded since we still seem to have this so called disease around. Gotta love the snake salesmen who push this BS as something real.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I suspect Morgellon's is discredited because it is yet another manifestation of fibrosis - the scourge of the 21st century, and the basic pathology that underlies most every pandemic chronic disease. NOTE: Most chronic diseases have not been/are not recognized until it's virtually impossible to ignore them; even then, they are seldom diagnosed until they've progressed to a life-threatening stage.

edit on 4/4/15 by soficrow because: sp

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
These people say it is actually toxicity disorder related primarily to dental procedures, though they do say there are other contributing factors can come into play.

The body of knowledge on delusional parasitosis incriminates “delusional patients”as having imaginary external and/or internal symptoms that feel like parasite movements, dismisses them as psychiatric cases, and confuses cause with effect. We are critical of these arguments and believe that the symptoms of crawling and pin-pricking are genuine; just misinterpreted as parasite movements. Based on our research on over 1000 “delusional” patients since 1996 at our Parasitology Center, Inc. (PCI), we have established that the symptoms of crawling and pin-pricking are caused by toxicity from exposure to incompatible dental materials, among others, that alter the propagation of normal nerve impulses. We have also observed that external parasites/organisms including springtails (Collembola), other arthropods, bacteria, and fungi represent only opportunistic infections of skin sites compromised by the toxicity disorder involving the elimination of toxins through the skin. We have described a new pathological disorder, Neuro-cutaneous Syndrome (NCS) primarily associated with dental toxicity to which “delusional parasitosis” and “Morgellons” disease cases could be assigned. We have developed a protocol for the resolution of the symptoms of NCS cases. When followed to the letter, all symptoms of NCS, conventionally misdiagnosed as delusional parasitosis, are invariably and irreversibly resolved. We are also presenting a detailed case history of an NCS patient that has recovered from her experiential personal perspective.

The delusion of “delusional parasitosis” (direct .pdf link)

This researcher has this to say:

Overall, a quite clear split can be discerned in the research conducted. One camp assumes an ontological position of skepticism towards the legitimacy of Morgellons. By casting doubt on the disease concept, their work serves to discredit or reframe the symptoms as the patient’s would like them to be understood. Those conducting this research have undertaken better funded, larger scale projects than the ‘other side’ and I would argue that their findings represent the views of the majority of the medical profession. Clashing with this work, implicitly but sometimes directly, is that which takes Morgellons as an unexplained but fundamentally biological condition. They remain determined to further their research agenda, spark debate about aetiology and as a result discover possible treatments on the basis of somatic rather than psychological discord.

On the other side of the divide, the research which has been conducted that presupposes a somatic, discoverable cause for Morgellons has been dismissed as ‘dangerous pseudoscience’ by those in the medical establishment.33 It has been noted that the research being done on Morgellons from this stand-point emanates from the same small group of researchers, whose credentials and personal integrity has been questioned (see Chapter IV).34

Learning from Morgellons (direct .pdf link)

So we have one (larger) group saying that it is delusional parasitosis and another (smaller) group working to determine if there is any substance to the disease at the physiological level and both camps are working at cross purposes.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It's a very high tech infection of Nano tech married to organic biology and is said to incorporate some percentage of non human technology. Of course this is hearsay, but that's about the most anyone has on it.

I experienced some weird stuff when I joined the Army and a little before.. I will sound crazy if I tell my story.

But when I got out I went a long stretch of time where I could not sleep because of being incredibly itchy.. You have no idea.. And what it felt like was tiny little hairs made of like oh super strong glass or whatever screwing slowly into me, and at a certain twist it was such a sharp pain I would muscle jolt. This lasted for years. I got very depressed and always tired.

Mind you that's what I imagined it was as an image not a real thing. because I didn't see anything. I thought it was allergies for the longest though I never had allergies before this.

Then on certain days these like red fibers would sometimes just be sticking out of me, and pulling them out hurt so bad. but it's almost like I couldn't find them later? It was only a few times.

I know I know I know..

Forgot to mention that it wasn't just me who saw the fibers.. My girlfriend at the time, had to pull them out for me.

I've studied my own mind with delusional states a lot, because I always wonder about my own subjectivity.. Seeing things out of the corners of your eyes or getting crawing sensations.. This Itch is not like that.. This is like stab a baby if it makes it stop.. sorry poor choice of words.. Overexaggeration.. It's like pray to god you don't believe in, waste all your money on cremes, drink lots of beer kind of bad..
edit on 4-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Click the link in my previous post and scroll down.

This is clearly an exfoliated piece coming from under a tight ring that made a mold impression due to letering under the ring.

Anyway, this picture have no value, any respected pro would have embedded a dimensional scale in the picture.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join