It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid: No Regrets About Lying To American People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

asked if he would condemn the remarks and Reid’s defense this week of those remarks, Earnest declined because he said the comments were “three years old.”

Interesting... 3 years old?

That has never stopped this administration from blaming Bush for everything, and those blamed are way older than 3 years.

This administration seems to have a very large turnover issue when compared to other administrations. I am wondering if people are not seeing it or are being told to ignore it.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You have to love WH Spokesman Josh Earnest's typical liberal: ' Dude, that was like THREE years ago', reply!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
Either you missed my earlier post or you lack reading comprehension skills.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You have to love WH Spokesman Josh Earnest's typical liberal: ' Dude, that was like THREE years ago', reply!

It could have been worse... He could have said -

"What difference does it make now"...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
Either you missed my earlier post or you lack reading comprehension skills.

Ooooooooo! Such an angry little progressive noob that you are, why so mean? What, did Harry hire you to pick up his laundry and give you a gift credit card with a little extra on it for a few trips to subway on him? Maybe even a few Joe Biden sniffy sniff sniffs too?

LMAO! Ok, whatever you say guy. Hey! You sure showed me, you sure showed me Enochstask! LMAO!

~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It could have been worse... He could have said -

"What difference does it make now"...

Reid has said it

Harry Reid On Bergdahl "What Difference Does It Make?"

Published on Jun 11, 2014

Sen. Harry Reid comments on the "Deserter Bergdahl for Five Terrorists" Trade. He echoes the infamous comments of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about the Benghazi Terrorist attack in which four Americans were murdered by Islamic Terrorists. Reid repeats Hillary Clinton's comments, not once, but TWICE, "What Difference Does It Make?". Well, Appeaser Democrats, it makes a LIFETIME of Difference for the families of the murdered Americans. Just as with the Benghazi Scandal, these Coverups are only possible with the assistance of a Corrupt National Media. The National Disgrace which is the Obama Foreign Policy slithers on.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lying to the American people....good or bad?

Mr Harry Reid seems like he doesn't care and WHY should he?

The American people have caused this and brought it on themselves. IF the American people could be trusted to make a decision or speak with a voice that made sense or had any actual notion of what is good for them the people then things could be different.

I think many people around the world are glad they are not American and not because of their government who they blame for everything but because Americans are deemed a certain way, and not favorably!!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable
a reply to: Xcathdra

It takes a man to admit they were wrong...

Now, if a man could demonstrate that to Harry Reid..

You got that right. Reid is the worst kind of politician. Generally i think anyone who has been in Washington over 10 years is probably so twisted by it they can't behave as a normal person would. Being to close to that power just corrupts you in all sorts of ways.

V

You're a lot more optimistic than I am, then. I think anyone who gets to DC in the first place is already scum. They have to be because that's the only way anyone ever gets there. Washington doesn't ruin good people. Washington is the manure pile that draws all the flies.

Don't get me wrong. There's nothing better on earth than DC. It's just government as usual. It's a problem that can't be fixed because it's inherent to the thing that is government. I'm just saying. 99.999% of good people want nothing to do with government.
edit on 1-4-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah, we've always hated him. Even more embarrassing that I live in Nevada. NO...I didn't vote for him. Even before he became a leader in congress...and wasn't as well known...he just came across slimy and whiny. I would not let him in my house or my place of business. Scum.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Before you continue to make an arse of yourself go back and look at my other post and you will see why you made a mistake calling me a Progressive. I don't know how you get angry out of my post because I question your reading comprehension skills.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

I think many people around the world are glad they are not American and not because of their government who they blame for everything but because Americans are deemed a certain way, and not favorably!!

So apparently to your own admitted mentally deranged thinking, Americans are responsible for a corrupt voting system that the average citizen has absolutely no control over whatsoever? The government controlled media decides who we can vote for, do you understand that reality???

What part of that does your mind not comprehend? Hold on for a minute though, where are you from exactly? If you want to judge us, who are you and who decides for your people? Lets see if you can answer the question, cause I got more for you after I hear your side. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Before you continue to make an arse of yourself go back and look at my other post and you will see why you made a mistake calling me a Progressive.

I don't see any mistake, other than even responding to your nonsense that is off topic.

I don't know how you get angry out of my post because I question your reading comprehension skills.

Angry about what? You trolling and focusing on other posters instead of focusing on the topic? LMAO! You poor dog you.

Look, I know it upsets you that your herO Harry Reid is retiring, and that he is a liar, and that someone gave him a beating that he deserved. However, don't register a new account here after being banned, and then blame me for your stupidity.

Take some responsibility for your current actions, as well as your former actions here on ATS. Better yet, just follow the rules next time so you're not banned again. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Are you alright?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Are you alright?

Yes! Better than Harry lately.

😎 ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
H.R. puffinstuff, err i mean Reed sounds like a total PUFFTA.

You know what i'd love to see? Americans Standing Up to Bullies
in their own Country and telling them who controls them.

You do realize that You Americans Are the ones who Hired these
Jerkoffs right? Doesn't that mean that You guys' 'Americans' are
the True Rulers over America? Doesn't the Constitution state this?

Then by all means you have the absolute right to dictate what goes
on Not them.

Take the Bull by the Balls and Just Do It then. Nike Did! and look at
how far it got them?

Believe, Dream and Go for it!

Im not American but if i were, I'd stand up and tell the Dick tators
where to shove it.

Show the Whole World You've Got Balls, because the whole world
still Believes in You.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Oh! Harry Reid is THE politician who may hav lied. OK. Great. Thanks for identifying him for us.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Maybe we should adopt the Republican Healthcare plan so, as Alan Grayson put it, "if you do get sick, die quickly."

The sooner he disappears off the face of the earth, the better.
to him and his legacy of hate-filled politics and feeding his special interests. I wonder how many people died because of him.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes...our politicians lie. That is a well established fact and it pisses me off to no end. But, it is the Democrats that have made a religion of it. They lie constantly, to your face even when the truth is right there in front of them. And that has trickled down to those who worship...ummm...I mean vote for them. You people who elected YOUR president...not mine...vote for people who are the definition of liar. This past six years has been hell for anyone with morals, people who believe in truth and silly things like respect, pride and honesty.

Yes...YOU are the problem. There will always be product to support the wants of the customers. Congratulations.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Time to take the trash out - now the dumpster is not even quarter full - space enough for more of his kind ... make sure to stop by the white house.
edit on 2-4-2015 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes, Harry Reid is a liar. This makes him different from the 534 other members of congress....how, exactly? In order to make it in politics, you have to be a shameless, compulsive liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join