It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL: Who do you want as the next President of the United States

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

Jon Stweart/Neil deGrasse Tyson 2016
That works!!!

I had a Stewart/Colbert 2012 sticker on my car. If either one of them (or Neil) ran, I'd be all about 'sign me up on the roster to run the campaign, please!
!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Howdy Doody would be just as good as any of these clowns in this survey

What's the difference a puppet is a puppet...at least Howdy is a real puppet

There’s no difference than these kids and the democratic or GOP convention including the Kellogg commercial

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I write in Gumby and try to pick up a gal.
It has become a personal tradition.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ted Cruz and Trump getting votes. Lord save us.

One thing is for sure, a potential good leader standing up for the average the citizen, won't be on the ballot.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Rand Paul just passed "Any random person other than those listed here", lol. It's a tight race between the two...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Sanders or Rand Paul, although I don't have complete faith in either one.

On the other hand, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush would all be godawful crimes against humanity

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

a potential good leader standing up for the average the citizen, won't be on the ballot.

Warren (if she ran, which I don't blame her for refusing to do) would be. But I agree with you....Cruz and Trump? Really? Gag.

edit on 3/30/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anybody in America who would be a good president has as much possibility of being president as the Howdy doody figure I recommend.

Here we are cynical knowers of this

We are few though and most Americans will go blindly wandering on to the ballot box believing in the integrity of what they are doing

We here know otherwise but we are few

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Someone Other than this Evil Being......

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Rand Paul's 2nd biggest donor was Big-Pharma. I listened to his speech where he said that "America should focus on curing rare diseases". I have a hunch that Rand is working behind the scenes for Big-Pharma, much like Jeb Bush. I would vote for not one of the potential candidates listed. I don't care what his dad represented, because he will not be running and because Rand is someone completely different than his dad. Why is it that he wants to only cure the "rare" diseases? He was a doctor before a politician, afterall. I think there is little hope for America if those are the only choices on the list.

Edit: Here's a link to that speech about curing "rare" diseases only. How about diabetes, cancer, heart disease, or any of the ones that Big-Pharma isn't trying to cure? While it's good that he cares about the "rare" diseases, he lost the chance of me ever voting for him in this speech.

edit on 3/30/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wish Sarah Palin would run again! That was fun....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
For this being "Above Top Secret" I'm shocked that Andrew D Basiago isn't on the list.

link   
who the F*** are all these people? Could they at least be seperated into party affiliation? Or does it only need be red and blue as those are the ones that win?

I will vote for whatever schmuck ends the drug war in the first 2 years of presidency and taxes megacorps that send jobs overseas. Even all clothing manufacture and technology and pharmaceutical. Each job overseas costs the employer 5 grand a year and that money goes directly to schools and education in the U.S. and also several other areas that directly benefit U.S.

link   
Where's another Bill Clinton when you need 1

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I voted for Ron Paul last election but I do not fully believe Rand has the commitment of his father.

I would like to nominate Lt. Col. Allen West

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Pat Paulsen

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Corporations are now deemed persons and they are the only persons listened to by Congress.

The two choices that will be offered will be no real choice at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I won't be picking just yet.

Warren won't back Rand- concern of why so,

“I strongly support and continue to press for greater congressional oversight of the Fed’s regulatory and supervisory responsibilities, and I believe the Fed’s balance sheet should be regularly audited – which the law already requires,” Ms. Warren said in an emailed statement. “But I oppose the current version of this bill because it promotes congressional meddling in the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, which risks politicizing those decisions and may have dangerous implications for financial stability and the health of the global economy.”

Source
With that, i don't dislike Rand but am rather very critical of.

Nadar did someone say Nadar?!
Sanders?

Johnson needs a bigger following. While the Libertarian party is growing it still have many skeptical, such as does it really pander to big banks, corporations, etc.?

Bush? I see most conservatives siding with him. Seems that there won't be enough votes for him overall, but rather divided, giving Hilary(likely the forerunner this time around) the win.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Man, she couldn't even run Hewlett Packard! She wants to ruin the USA too? If she ran for president I would have to vote for her being the laughing stock! LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join