It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL: Who do you want as the next President of the United States

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh

Ah elections!
the illusion of choice!

As always south park sums it up best!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
None of them ... put an orangutan in office .. far better for the world than the corrupt bastard politicians ..

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
None of them ... put an orangutan in office .. far better for the world than the corrupt bastard politicians ..

Id run my cat but she not a natural born US citizen

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

That didnt stop obumma from getting elected .. Run your cat I'll vote for it ..
edit on 31/3/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Although not American, it's a truism that whoever runs the American Government, will have indirect effects on me and the rest of the world to a degree...so with that in mind..

I don't have a specific candidate in mind, just a shopping list of qualities.

They include, among other desired qualities;

Honesty...a long shot these days.

Ardent constitutionalist...again, a long shot.

Compassionate and inspirational.

Dynamic Humanist

Honest...because you cannot say it enough.

Independent of corporate influences (also read: Honest)

And sane would be a real bonus.

Anyone of your candidates fit that bill for starters?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

That didnt stop obumma from getting elected .. Run yourcat I'll vote for it ..

Il put her name forward when im in Sacramento in the summer!

She will be running on a lets say isolationist policy.

She hates strangers ( So anti immigration) and she hates traveling (So anti US intervention).
edit on 31-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ummm...I guess it just gave your guy negative stars...

Cool...hit that button again...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
In fact better Idea!

The whole of the USA should just run a cat or a dog for congress.

Just fill Congress with cats and dogs. Just as much work will get done but it will more amusing to watch

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Rand Paul, obviously, if he is half the man his father is, better than the rest.

Poll just demonstrates what many already intuit, that the last election was stolen from Ron Paul, at least the primaries (given that Ron Paul was and is much more popular than Rand). I have a wide number of friends across the US, in different geographical locations from different walks of life, and almost all to a person voted for or wanted Ron Paul over Mitt Romney.

That that didn't happen shows the PTB control and power to manipulate the voting system and fear of someone like Paul winning. I used to think voting mattered. Unfortunately it doesn't, and whether he is democratically elected or not Jeb Bush will be the next President.
edit on 31-3-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Rand Paul is an extremely poor imitation of his father.

I liked the South Park video.

So, ATS, who are you voting for, a douche or a giant turd, because that's what all these folks are.

We're supposed to deny ignorance, yet, so many of you still continue to drink the same kool aid, spoon fed to you by mass media.

I'm abstaining and will continue to do so from now on. George Carlin had it right:

Why George Carlin Doesn't Vote

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As are main ally I think we deserve a say in who we ally ourselves with in this poll at least

edit on 31-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Say, not day!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You left Vladimir Putin off the list

Vladimir for 2016!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76

Can we get a vote choice, for someone "who is qualified for the job?" The last 8 years have proven to me we need qualified candidates not just lawyers. If I had to vote I would vote for a governor I suppose.. It is all a farce but I think Jeb Bush, did well in FLA, but damn another bush in my lifetime? That is how you know this system is all screwed up, it is either bush or Clinton thru-out my existence as a President LOL...

Broken system anyone?

Not to mention both Families now are filthy rich...

If I we lived in a free Political society why not vote for the candidate most qualified? The house and senate, all those members need to go, and start everything fresh. At my age and watching our American Political system function in modern day, it does not matter who get's elected, especially when the people funding these politicians are the ones running the country, and this government is working for them, they come first, then we do..

Meh sorry about the rant, I vote for the qualified candidate if it was a option.. Personally..

I agree. I think a qualified person would be someone who understands that the REAL issues common to all Americans... And humans on earth, are in fact only going to be solved with technical solutions. Not more laws and taxes. The economy needs a massive overhaul if not a new revolution. Only then can sane decisions be arrived at.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Unfortunately its a catch 22 with the same results each time.

As long as the candidates are backed by the GOP or the DNC then they are already bought and paid for by big corporate interest , and hence not much of a difference among them or past candidates.

On the other side of the 22 equation: If they are not a team player or part of the GOP or the DNC then they have no chance of getting positive media coverage from the same big corporate interest group . nor any of their campaign funding.

Not much hope or difference until the masses demand better from their individual parties and hold them to the fire on the REAL issue[Politician sticky fingers and money] not symptoms [healthcare,economy,welfare,immigration,taxes,sexuality, racism,etc .......]

This guy looks promising and I know there is an effort to get him to run but I'm not sure he is biting. However, he is one of the few person that I see focusing in the real issue: MONEY and Congress.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Wow your options are worse than ours!

Jesse Ventura said he might run...

So I said not listed!

Good point. Many people think Jesse Ventura is a joke because he was a wrestler. But Reagan was a former actor. Same thing. He is not a R or D and beholden to either party's special interests, and has had experience in office as both a mayor and governer. What we need is a breath of fresh air, someone to tell the truth when needed..... that's why Jesse doesn't have a chance in hell. But they should at least let him in the debates to hold the R & D candidates feet to the fire.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No doubt UnBreakable buddy!

Jessie would definitely make the debates interesting...

I think his isolationist-type policy is detriment to where the U.S. wants to go though & will lose him a few voters!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I do not vote.But if i do vote Rand Paul is the only guy on the entire list.

Donald Trump is a big maybe.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

IMO that whole Jesse and Chris Kyle lawsuit thing was my last straw with Jesse.

In one hand he was blaming the gov't for shutting down his conspiracy theory show and the reason for its failure, then used that scenario to gain attention for his new endeavour to demonstrate he is the real deal.

Then he switches his tone that Chris Kyle was the reason why his show failed and sued him for money.

Between that and some of the stunts he has done in the past , I guess I have gone a bit sour on Jesse.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
How did Joe Biden get a vote?

I don't think people are taking this seriously

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
How did Joe Biden get a vote?

I don't think people are taking this seriously

Well people seem to be voting for Jeb Bush and Hilliary Clinton

new topics

top topics