It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Fukashima Disaster Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Woods Hole
Here is the 2014 report on Fukashima disaster. Video included

Poor signal for mobile so I àm out.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Is this guy presenting the evidence for radioactive contamination of the Pacific?

Does anyone understand why Tepco put the muon detectors where they didn't expect to find fuel?
edit on 29 3 2015 by Kester because: Kevin Blanch

edit on 29 3 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Is this guy presenting the evidence for radioactive contamination of the Pacific?

Does anyone understand why Tepco put the muon detectors where they didn't expect to find fuel?

I am no expert on radiation just providing update on the "cover-up" by TEPCO, US government.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm not an expert on radiation either. But I was out for two days in the Chernobyl rain. My arms felt as if they were glowing. Then I was told there'd been a meltdown.

If I go down with leukaemia Chernobyl did it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

fizzy rain?
2nd line
f

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Radioactive rain.

After two days working on my own in a garden in the Welsh hills a car pulled into the yard. The driver got out and said, "What are you doing?" Mildly surprised at his attitude I answered, "Helping with this garden project".
"There's been a meltdown" He said. "Everyones been told to stay out of the rain".

The sheep are OK. www.walesonline.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You were on chernobyl? My oncle was sent to there cleaning up the site by soviet union army back in the days.
He is 55 now and only one alive from 40 plus guys who were sent to there with him. Over 10 of them died withing first couple of years...
My point is.. You are lucky to be alive and I hope it will stay like this for a long time.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ouu... I missunderstood.. You got distant rain? I think you are safe.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: aboveTopGun15

I was a long way away in Wales, but we got heavily radioactive rain in some parts.

Please thank your uncle from all of us.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

a friend and I were walking out in the open and saw a large cloud moving overhead. it was the blackest cloud I ever witnessed. we were drenched wearing only t-shirts and jeans.

the rain was warm, fizzed and had a metallic taste. a few days after I noticed the skin on my shoulders was raw and sore. for a year or so after the skin flaked like bad sunburn.

I think we got off lucky.

f.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: aboveTopGun15

I would like to express my thanks to your uncle and his comrades for their efforts in dealing with the situation. the footage I watched via documentaries and news articles was unpleasant to say the least.
please pass on my best wishes if you can.

f.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Nasty.

I once saw a long green cloud low over Cheltenham. I photographed it but the images didn't show how strong the green tinge was.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

whilst remembering this, I recall that the cloud wasn't just black, it had mixes of differing colours like a film of oil on water. up in Cumbria btw.
f

top topics

join