It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Defector: 'U.S. Negotiating Team Mainly There to Speak on Iran’s Behalf'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Those at odds with Iran of course don't want them to have nukes, ie Saudi Arabia. No one wants their enemy to be stronger than they are.

Thats just it though, there isnt one muslim nation in the region that supports Iran having a bomb....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Thats just it though, there isnt one muslim nation in the region that supports Iran having a bomb....

Of course not. Not even a military allies support making each other stronger this way. The only real exception was nuclear proliferation during the cold war. Something everyone has recognized was a poor idea.

It's not because Iran is evil, it's because it alters the balance of power. If China, Russia, or the US didn't have nukes no one would support them having them either.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Their neighbors openly attack them ...

Israel attacks their neighbors far more than the Arab nations attacking Israel. Not to mention the one they are currently occupying.

If Israel is such a bogey man how come they haven't used their nukes?

Because their nuclear program is illegal.

Israel isn't The only one that doesn't want Iran to have nukes…… Every Muslim nation in the region doesn't want iran to have nukes

All those Muslims nations intelligence service are telling their leaders the same thing the Mossad has been telling Benny. Iran is not trying to build a bomb.

And those Muslim countries are more comfortable with ISRAELIS having nukes.

Where is your source for this little bit of information?

WHere is the source on any of yours? My sources are repeated every day with every Action by places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia AGAINST Iran and coming stright out and telling the US NOT to make a deal with Iran......

Do you not keep up with current events?

Where are YOUR sources to refute my claims......

Thats how this works, you claim im wrong, prove it

I have to say you toe the party line harder than anyone here on ATS, i mean it doesnt matter WHAT the subject is, if it goes against the administration at all, youre ON it......even if you have no idea what you are talking about....even when youre proven completely wrong..

I find that interesting

You saying what I think you're saying?

<< 1  2   >>

join