It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Defector: 'U.S. Negotiating Team Mainly There to Speak on Iran’s Behalf'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just in time as they say.

Right on the money comes news of a miracle "Iranian Delegation Defector" !!!

An Iranian journalist (and alleged delegate from the negotiating team) has conveniently defected and claims the ongoing negotiations have a strange twist.

Apparently the U.S. Obama Team is on Iran's side for the most part !!!

Well I suppose this is possible given the unstable situation in the Obama Administration and in Iran.

So it must be the P5+1+Obama Initiative !!

Things are moving fast in the Middle East aren't they.

Iranian Defector: 'U.S. Negotiating Team Mainly There to Speak on Iran’s Behalf'

An Iranian journalist writing about the nuclear negotiations between the United States and Iran has defected. In an interview Amir Hossein Motaghi, has some harsh words for his native Iran. He also has a damning indictment of America's role in the nuclear negotiations.

“The U.S. negotiating team are mainly there to speak on Iran’s behalf with other members of the 5+1 countries and convince them of a deal," Motaghi told a TV station after just defecting from the Iranian delegation while abroad for the nuclear talks. The P 5 + 1 is made up of United States, United Kingdom, Russia, China, France, plus Germany.

Never a Dull Moment !!

edit on Mar-28-2015 by xuenchen because: o'-'o

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Iranian Defector: 'U.S. Negotiating Team Mainly There to Speak on Iran's Behalf

This Just In..!!

Obama strikes deal with Iranians: agrees to sell them Nukes, offers 25% off if they buy more than 10

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk... html

“My conscience would not allow me to carry out my profession in this manner any more.” Mr Mottaghi was a journalist and commentator who went on to use social media successfully to promote Mr Rouhani to a youthful audience that overwhelmingly elected him to power.

It is an eye opener, but I can't say it wasn't expected. I would love to know the agenda behind this. It has sinister written all over this. Lies, backroom deals, and now a defector who couldn't take it anymore. Really can't wait to see how this plays out. Doubt it has anything to do with medical research and power.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wonder how much Mossad or the CIA paid him to defect ?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The world's a stage, the fun is identifying who's in what role. Assuming I believe the defector actually exists, I'd say Obama is playing the perfect role of a Manchurian candidate. I still fail to see what makes Obama any different from the actions of his predecessor other than increased drone strikes. He's like the Neo-Con the Republicans only wished Bush could be.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

But he was also subject to the bitter internal arguments within the Iranian regime. One news website claimed he had been forced in to report to the ministry of intelligence weekly, and that he had been tipped off that he might be subject to arrest had he returned to Tehran.

Looks like nobody paid him anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Passive

But he was also subject to the bitter internal arguments within the Iranian regime. One news website claimed he had been forced in to report to the ministry of intelligence weekly, and that he had been tipped off that he might be subject to arrest had he returned to Tehran.

Looks like nobody paid him anything.

and here comes the cover story ......

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
I wonder how much Mossad or the CIA paid him to defect ?

I wonder if the US is capable of at least offering convincing bull#, or just the same tired ass bull#. The military actions in Yemen is the left hand, the nuclear negotiations are the right hand. The defector is likely a figment of our imagination.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

He is said to have been a friend of Jason Rezaian, the Iranian-American reporter for the Washington Post who has been detained in Tehran, and to have campaigned privately for his release.

Or maybe hes tired of the regiem punishing him and his people. Just because he isn't there for the agenda anymore doesn't automaticaly make him a shill. Real people have feelings and some of us just have the balls to do something about the way we feel. He got tired of Irans # and sold them out. Way to expose Obama

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Obama can use this guy as a bargaining chip for a prisoner exchange now.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

He is said to have been a friend of Jason Rezaian, the Iranian-American reporter for the Washington Post who has been detained in Tehran, and to have campaigned privately for his release.

Or maybe hes tired of the regiem punishing him and his people. Just because he isn't there for the agenda anymore doesn't automaticaly make him a shill. Real people have feelings and some of us just have the balls to do something about the way we feel. He got tired of Irans # and sold them out. Way to expose Obama

yeah yeah , that's it ! perfect timing ! the guy has ....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama can use this guy as a bargaining chip for a prisoner exchange now.

A half dozen nations just smacked Iran in the wee wee vis a vis Yemen. I suspect, this guy is the least of there concerns.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Real people have feelings and some of us just have the balls to do something about the way we feel.

Yes real people have feeling. Key word here being "real".

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Did any of you actually read the article?

Motaghi is upset the Iranian journalist's message is being shaped by the US.

“There are a number of people attending on the Iranian side at the negotiations who are said to be journalists reporting on the negotiations,” he told Irane Farda television. “But they are not journalists and their main job is to make sure that all the news fed back to Iran goes through their channels.

Obviously the US is going into the negotiations playing hardball and shape the message in their favor. Just as Iran would do so in its favor. Motaghi's allegation is that Iran is failing in this regard.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
John Boehner should invite this defector to speak to a joint session of Congress ASAP!

Obama will "die" when Amir uses "his microphone" same as Netanyahu "defiled" his microphone.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

From what I read it sounds as though Iran and the US have agreed and the US is speaking on regards behalf to the other nations negotiating. Further, the "Iranian journalists" are not that at all but puppets to their new US masters, reporting the same nonesense we probably get here. I could have read it wrong though, either way it doesn't convince me that this guy is what he is claimed to be. Sounds like another actor. Curveball duex

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I can't wait till this negotiation is over and everyone who claims Obama is allowing Iran to have nukes realizes how silly they sounded.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I can't wait till this negotiation is over and everyone who claims Obama is allowing Iran to have nukes realizes how silly they sounded.

Assuming the negotiations actually get any results.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Whether or not the administration can strike a deal whats important to know is that the U.S, and its allies, will not give Iran the green light to have nuclear weapons. With all the news about this lately many posters here have been living in la la land convincing themselves Iran will be allowed to have nukes. Netanyahoo would proud to read these nonsense posts if he happened to visit ATS.
edit on 28-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

It's getting so you can almost set your clocks with the cover stories that come out with every new step towards Russia eh . I used to just be skeptical about this stuff but I think I am becoming more and more cynical about them now . Seems to be my safe default position as of late .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join