It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of suicide of friend, then it come true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have a history of knowing events before hand, at times in dreams but usually when awake. Two events one which is in my history here on this site, I predicted many years before it happened. Some were immediate which has saved my life a few times. This was more spooky but somewhat symbolic.

This starts last summer when I visited an old friend, we flew homebilt planes back then. He was in a bad way, paralyzed partially and in pain. I volunteered to take him to mayo as a last resort and nothing could be done, he was on his very slow way out, similar to lou garicks desease.

I being a long time paramedic as well, have seen a lot of death and it is not to be feared. So he and I came to an agreement, it would be his way to take himself out before he lost his ability to do so.

I am in Fl. and he in Mi. now. I dreamed last night of a friend whom had decided to fracture his scull until he died, he had a hammer which symbolized something. I in my dream felt there would be a gun as it is more efficient than a hammer. I told this friend this and suggested he should not do this within the home, but at the roadside so they could just pick up his body and be done with it. Waking, I told my wife of the dream and was confused as it was presented as being of merit, not just a dream.

Today I got word that my friend had taken his life with a gun. Sadly he was in side the home, which may have been because he was unable to get outside due to his degraded condition. Now I know, both the message of the dream and that my freind is no longer in pain.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

CdT

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that I am so very sorry for your loss.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I had already said my goodbyes and he understood. He and I toasted his passing before I came to Fl. with aged scotch, him and I both knowing we would not be meeting again. No tears here, he had a great life, one to be celebrated. At my age, I see a lot of my friends leaving, it is the way of life.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Dammit, why did you do that, now I have tears and I was doing so well.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

I'd like to break up sad news with a sense of humor.

That being the case.

Does it only have to be your friend or could I send you some pictures and names? Lol

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Then try this song. I have asked for it to be played at my memorial or wake.

edit on 27-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Humor appreciated, not understanding sending pictures and names however. I am an upbeat person after all.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That was meant to send you some names and pictures of people I don't like it was part of the joke. Lol

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Then try this song. I have asked for it to be played at my memorial or wake.

Love this song, thanks to all here for compassion and caring. I am trying to be tough but failing now LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Beer or rough sex always took my mind off that for a moment.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Not much of a drinker, but the sex sounds good, I will have to get permission about the rough part from my wife later on. But at my age I need to work up to it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Now it begins!!!!

Just get the wife a riding crop she will know what to do with it. Lol

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It seems you have a gift that many don't have. I don't know if I would want such a gift knowing about devastating events before hand. It would probably make me paranoid, lol.

My wife has a friend who has a gift similar as you. He told my wife one day years ago that someone in the family was going to have an incident with a train. My wife got nervous, but he said that person will be ok. Sure enough about 2 months later, we get a call in the middle of the night from my daughter who was away at college. Her car's tire got wedged on a train track. Thankfully a police officer found her and her friends standing outside her car near the tracks. He had to call the dispatcher to stop a train that was scheduled to be traveling down those same tracks. That was uncanny.

He made a believer out of me.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

It seems you have a gift that many don't have. I don't know if I would want such a gift knowing about devastating events before hand. It would probably make me paranoid, lol.

My wife has a friend who has a gift similar as you. He told my wife one day years ago that someone in the family was going to have an incident with a train. My wife got nervous, but he said that person will be ok. Sure enough about 2 months later, we get a call in the middle of the night from my daughter who was away at college. Her car's tire got wedged on a train track. Thankfully a police officer found her and her friends standing outside her car near the tracks. He had to call the dispatcher to stop a train that was scheduled to be traveling down those same tracks. That was uncanny.

He made a believer out of me. [/quote

This has not been a stressful thing as most has to do with normal things. Like a voice within warning me not to proceed into traffic with a motorcycle or it will backfire, die and I will die. I argued briefly, went out and it happened, but by then the traffic had passed, a new time line so to speak. Wife has gift also, but hard to sort through. Like her telling me our sailboat was sinking and we were standing beside it. We were ok but depressed. It came to pass a month later in hurricane charlie, we stood on the bank of the canal in front of the ruins of our home, our sailboat upside down out front. Other similar to this.

Now we do have others that seem to effect the whole world, we can only wait and see and hope we are wrong. But it does not rule our lives other than to find joy in each day.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Glad to hear he's not in pain anymore and went out on his own terms.

He's free now.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

My condolences on the death of your friend.

I would put the synchrony with your dream down to intuition or coincidence, but I should be a good deal more concerned about what the dream was trying to tell you about your own self-destructive tendencies.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I believe that our subconscious at a very subtle level can experience the now where no time or space exits and that is how your thoughts could intermingle with your friends. But as so elegantly said in cloud atlas, when one door closes, another opens, so hopefully a brighter and better world awaits your friend. RIP

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Perhaps once I would have been self destructive, but your insight is admirable and perhaps correct, all things are possible. Even last night I was discussing with a couple retired anesthesiologist''s, one a doctor the other a nurse what it would take to check out of life when needed. They both plan this rather than a protracted demise.

I have episodes where the mind goes and keep it in check with a dose of cayenne pepper, Curcumin and coconut oil. Then a long trip in the hobie kayak for circulation and I am fine. I know this is another subject and perhaps worthy of a post, but when and if this regimen fails then I will open the door and go home. Know, I am going on 76 and fought many battles of life, and this is a result of being crushed under a large concrete building fighting a fire.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

To OP,

What a horrible tragedy. Both what happened to him in life, and how he went out. He is resting now. He will return in paradise.

top topics

join