It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sigh.

This thread is a microcosm of what's wrong with politics in the USA today.

Clearly she did it. Her lawyer even admitted it.

Yet, even though this thread is titled to address that very issue, all the Hillary supporters / liberals are doing is deflecting and trying to talk about "The bigger picture". This thread isn't about the bigger picture, if you want to make the discussion about that, then you are free to go discuss it in a separate thread that YOU start. Don't complain that people are talking about Hillary's email server in a thread that IS ABOUT HER EMAIL SERVER!

It's all Liberals have done since Obama's administration took office "Never mind what WE'RE doing! Look at what THEY did!!"

If you can't call out a person for doing something wrong, and expect them to be held accountable, JUST because they happen to be on the same side of the political isle as you, YOU have the problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
sheeple nation??....if she carried out illegal actions, she would be in front of a judge in an courtroom in no time flat.

It's Sheople Nation, but anyway sure, just like if Al Sharpton didn't pay his taxes, The IRS would be on his rearend too in no time flat.

I think there will be more damaging information revealed as time goes on, this is only the beggining of a collausal amount of evidence being uncovered that will prove that this power hungry lunatic is about as corrupt as it gets. ~$heopleNation

edit on 29-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

It's all Liberals have done since Obama's administration took office "Never mind what WE'RE doing! Look at what THEY did!!"

When the conservatives take over you can change a few words in the above quote and use it again.

Same old #, New players.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Thank you. Because the root cause is what matters and should be the topic of conversation.

However that is not the topic of discussion, Hillary's vanishing e-mails are. Not sure what is so difficult about that to understand?

Yep, A lot to discuss concerning those lost E-mails, and the discussion will continue no matter how much attempted deflection occurs.

There are many threads here on ATS that focus on the widespread corruption in D.C, and it's causes. So read up on them or you can always start your own. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I really hope this helps derail her campaign and we can get a nominee that's from the "Democrat wing of the the Democratic party' as the joke goes.
edit on 29-3-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The power hungry driven lunatic Hillary Clinton is quite the hypocrite these days. This narcissist will lie about anything for her own political gain. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbearwell besides the attack in libya her department has about 6 billion dollars that has disapeard but she mysteriouslt has had 2 billion in camp contributions from overseas interest and this server might show if theaft and camp fraud was happening. if she wasasked to turn over her records then deleted them that would at least be evidence tampering . she ids running for president is also a good reason

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
They weren't just killed. They begged her for help, she had better things to do, they got attacked, dragged in the street and raped with sticks and then brutally murdered. That's ok with You ?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

Most ignorant post of the day. Likening the issue to zombies?

Americans died under her watch.
She has been less than helpful in the investigation, and that is putting it mildly.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

When the conservatives take over you can change a few words in the above quote and use it again.

Same old #, New players.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Not denying that.

However, in THIS thread, it's the Liberals doing it.

2 wrongs do not make a right no matter how many times it gets brought up.

(post by ~Lucidity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Same old #, New players.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Beautifully said.

All politicians should be called-out and criticized for the shady things they do--regardless of which party they're affiliated with.

It is going to be mind-numbingly aggravating when a Republican takes office and we're doing the same thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

~$heopleNation
edit on 29-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
Yeah.
I thought about using that excuse at work... but I'd get fired.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Knock off the sniping, and the back and forth immediately. Get back on topic and keep it there. The topic is not each other.

Further sniping may result in consequences.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Shall we get back to discussing Hillary's vanishing incriminating e-mails? I think so too myself. Something tells me that this scandal is not going away anytime soon. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hillary may have incriminated herself during her March 10th. press conference.

Did Hillary Scrub Her Private Server Sometime This Month?

Friday’s bombshell revelation that Hillary Clinton’s private email server has been scrubbed of all of the emails she sent as secretary of state has raised questions over the timeline of that erasure.

A review of her limited statements on the scandal suggests that it could have occurred as recently as this month.

Gowdy was unable to determine exactly when that erasure happened, saying only that it occurred sometime after Oct. 28. Kendall’s letter is vague on the matter.

That leaves the press and the public trying to divine meaning from the few statements Clinton has offered during the fallout from the scandal.

One potentially telling comment came during her March 10 press conference.

The server contains personal communications from my husband and me,” Clinton said. “And I believe I have met all my responsibilities and the server will remain private, and I think the State Department will be able over time to release the records that were provided.”

Clinton’s use of the present-tense and her assertion that the server would remain private leaves open the possibility that the emails were still housed on the server when she made those remarks.

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 29-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: underline added

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join