It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Articles That Expose How They Lied Us Into War in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

A list by Scott Horton for the anniversary of the start of the Iraq War

For anyone who would like a reminder of the lies, the treachery, and the deceipt, this is a great compilation, and I'm sure there are many others that we can add.

The important thng here is that we learn from history. And that maybe we can bring these criminals to justice. Guess there's no putting a kind spin on how I feel about these liars and cowards who tarnished our nation, made us all look scared and weak willed, and ruined the lives of people in multiple countries, the killed and wounded warriors and the innocents alike and their families, for generations to come.

[Source Listing the Articles]

Never again.
edit on 3/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Never again.

The sad thing, it`s still has happened after that, Libya, Syria, Georgia and the Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yep. And if some get their wish, in Iran and other places too. Perpetual war seems to be the goal of some. And the thng is, they really don't care about what they say they care about, yet some people believe them.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

They've done a good job of keeping the public distracted. Most don't follow current events and other than economic woes life is not as affected by the wars as the nation used to be in previous ones.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

We have a saying in The Netherlands, "a donkey doesn`t bump himself twice against the same rock"...meaning, you don`t make the same mistake twice...I always say the not official line behind it, "but humans?" (despite it being a well known saying in The Netherlands, it`s actual pretty worthless if you observe most people).

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Is that saying something like this?

There are some blooper clips of him that are hilarious.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

WOEHAHAHA !...

That`s the English version of it indeed.

"You`re working hard to put food on your family."

That one makes me laugh every time I hear it.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Now they are doing it with Russia. Newsflash, Russia has more nukes than the US and a real military. The only ending is with us all dead. How do we stop the ruling elite when everything to date has failed to do so?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"bring these criminals to justice"
Wow!
So much evidence & no one will be brought to held accountable.
Sad, very sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
How do we do it??

Soldiers who fought, voters who vote, if we can not bring Blair and Bush to a war crimes court we must accept we are worthless pawns, we should stop voting, we should stop work.

Why do I feel so powerless?

If I can't help bring Blair and bush to justice, I don't know why I am here or need to be here, I have to acknowledge that I have caused it because I can't stop it?

I don't accept there is nothing that can be done but I don't know what to do.

Shame on us, I was on the receiving end of that bulland accepted it, now, I see it as a massive crime, I know lots of served troops see it also like that.

Do I need to be a prime minister or president to bring justice because if that is the only way, I have a cunning plan!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
How do we do it??

Soldiers who fought, voters who vote, if we can not bring Blair and Bush to a war crimes court we must accept we are worthless pawns, we should stop voting, we should stop work.

If I can't help bring Blair and bush to justice, I don't know why I am here or need to be here, I have to acknowledge that I have caused it because I can't stop it?

Shame on us, I was on the receiving end of that bulland accepted it, now, I see it as a massive crime, I know lots of served troops see it also like that.

Do I need to be a prime minister or president to bring justice because if that is the only way, I have a cunning plan!

The only way we could ever do anything about it is if we actually got like-minded people into a majority of elected positions. Then they'd have to clean out, prosecute, or fire all of the unelected insiders or career bureaucrats that may impede the investigations or cover things up. Then they could start proper investigations.

Unfortunately, people are far too easily divided. We can't even agree on basic things like which citizens should be able to vote. Remember, a vast majority of Americans were actually supportive of the torture program when it was revealed. Remember the water boarding scandal at the beginning of Pres Obama's 1st term? His administration's even fought the ACLU in court to prevent releasing the torture photos. And he campaigned as being against this crap!

There's no way we'd be able to get a majority of "justice seeking" people to run for & then accept all of those positions. And there's always the potential for these candidates being bribed by unlimited amounts of public & hidden assets, as well as the obvious threats. Remember, people like MLK & Malcolm X were assassinated for FAR less than trying to arrest & prosecute our political, military, & intelligence program's top brass.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
How do we do it??

I can't help but agree.

I really feel sad for those who believed, as some still do, that everything these people said was the gospel truth.

I would like to coin a new term regarding politicians.

"Potential rope stretchers."

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

If enough people would wake up, you can shut down a whole country...only problem is, most people only want to believe the World they have created in their mind.

And when people have been indoctrinated from a very young age that they live in the greatest country in the World, they are very difficult to convince they are not (sure, a lot have made themselves believe they are actual critical, but it`s nothing more as, "thinking they are").

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: enlightenedservant

If enough people would wake up, you can shut down a whole country...only problem is, most people only want to believe the World they have created in their mind.

And when people have been indoctrinated from a very young age that they live in the greatest country in the World, they are very difficult to convince they are not (sure, a lot have made themselves believe they are actual critical, but it`s nothing more as, "thinking they are").

I'd take it even further & say that most people just want to live. Shelter, food, entertainment, someone to mate with, and people they share bonds with. As long as most people have those, it won't matter what kind of government they have. Then you have the people you're talking about, who believe in the system enough to fight, kill, or die for it - but never to fundamentally change it.

I mean, it's hard enough to convince politically conscience people to get involved, much less try to run for office. And if the kind-hearted, honorable, or justice seeking won't run for office, then who's left?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yeah, what could their agenda possibly be? It's a virtual neocon collective orgasm.
edit on 3/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join