It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Germanwings Pilot Was Locked Out of Cockpit Before Crash in France

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

9 pilot plane suicides www.oddee.com...

other pilot suicides that happened over the years....it is not such a far fetched idea.....the conclusion to the crash was quick because it was so obvious, they found the plane quick.....the black boxes....and how the plane was flown, the speed faster, the adjusting to make it go lower and lower...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Vaedur

Or commenting on inconsistencies. Perhaps you are the unquestioning sort that simply believes everything ''TBTB'' throws at you via MSM?

Does corruption exist in your opinion?

HA good point! No I have my beliefs that bring me here. I just personally believe their is no conspiracy, just a homicidal jerk.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Can we stop calling this suicide or any form of suicide, it is murder.

Suicide involves only ONE person, themselves, homicide involves other people.

It is a sad day when people don't care about proper definitions of terms and go around stating false claims based on such false definitions.

edit on 9-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: neoholographic

There are a few facts that must be dealt with here, right? Is the following correct:

The door must be purposely locked from the inside. Otherwise, a pilot from the outside can get in by knowing the code.

The plane was off autopilot.

The windscreen was not broken. The voice recorder did not show a virtual windstorm in the cockpit. In fact, it was calm enough in the cockpit for investigators to hear the (at first) soft knocking from the pilot outside the door.

The A320 is a noisy plane in the cockpit. Hearing somebody breathe is out of the question, unless they breathe very, very loud. Hearing a soft knock is also out of the question.

Furthermore, if the door had been locked from the inside and somebody from the outside had tried to enter by using the code, an alarm would have sounded in the cockpit for 30 seconds, and I have not seen there being mentioned anywhere that there was an alarm.

I guess we will never quite now until they publish the (real) sound files. Until then all we have is hearsay.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join