It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane electrical failures caused by an EMP (courtesy of Planet X)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

That contingent of ATS is like most of ATS since most have agreed that planet X isn't real. Now if you wanted to talk about some REAL astronomy like dwarf-planets in the Kuiper Belt or comets in the Oort Cloud, then we can have a conversation. However, the only time that science has considered a Planet X was when hypothesizing that a large planet (called Tyche not Nibiru) out in the Oort Cloud was knocking comets out of their orbit and sending them hurtling to the inner solar system, but that hypothesis has been discarded as invalid.

More recently Matese[3] and Whitmire[4] re-evaluated the comet data and noted that Tyche, if it exists, would be detectable in the archive of data that was collected by NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) telescope.[5] However, in 2014, NASA announced that the WISE survey had ruled out any object as they had defined it.[6][7][8]

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

very funny..two grand assumptions there.

well lets count the ones in your OP,

There are the 2 video links that assume or speculate they see Planet X or Nibiru, so that's 2 right there.

then there is the first line of your OP

This scenario/phenomena is the most plausible imo

Your opinion is an assumption based on others claims you believe. that makes 3.

here is 4

But we are talking unprecedented levels of particles ATM and apparently we humans do not fully understand there are more particles than is widely acknowledged.

here is 5

Here is the Planet X system as viewed from one of the many solar observatories.

so to use what said to swanne for saying its not,

thanks and um.. How do you know it is?

Basically everything in your OP is your assumption based on what you come across certain internet sites (Oh we wont forget seeing Planet X with your very own eyes), you say so by saying your opinions are quite clear.

Yes your opinions are you assume what you posting from certain sites is correct data and claims.

Wow thats is 5 grander assumptions than the 2 that you drive and there is no planet X, if there was a planet X it would be named and given a reference other than a name used for the unknown or speculated heavenly bodies out there.

2 nibiru threads in the space of a few days, Ask and ye shall receive,

Just a few days ago I said we haven't had such a thread and now this one of yours and another one yesterday or the day before that I read.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No it's not. Pluheeese get a clue fella. If you believe it's real I got some ocean from property to sell you. It's in Kansas.
edit on 3252015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

link   

They rerouted flights to avoid this magic EMP burst, but there were quite a few planes around that plane yesterday. Not much of a reroute. There were probably six flights around the last flight you said was an EMP burst. And not one other aircraft was affected by this massive EMP burst. Not one satellite overhead was affected by this massive EMP burst.
edit on 3/25/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   

Because there is no planet x that's how he knows.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Let's all get in our time machine and travel back to 2012 ...you know...the year everybody was going to know that planet x was real. TOO FUNNY.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Edited you say?

If that's the case, why did they leave that one frame there?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Considering the number of aircraft in the air at any given time.......how come an EMP from a planet that doesn't exist, only manage to knock out the systems on one plane at a time?

Do you have any idea how many planes were in the vicinity of the one that crashed yesterday?.......why would your EMP only affect one plane?
CUZ HE SAID SO. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED???

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I'd still like to know how the EMP skipped all the satellites in Earth's orbit and went straight to the plane. That is one magic blast of electricity.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The links are all from nut job sites. Zetatalk ??? Really? Pole shift? You're not doing yourself any favors using those sites as support. Where's the NASA report on planet x? Where is even one credible astronomers validation? Where in the freakin sky can I look?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Help me out.
Exactly how does a EMP affect a microprocessor based system?
With what units do you measure the effect?

An EMP would cause bits of memory to change value (1's to 0's, 0's, to 1's). Depending on what those bits represent, the effects can be minor or severe. This would cause floating-point values to have precision errors at the very least, negate the value if it hits the sign bit or change the magnitude if it affects the exponent. Similar thing would have if it hit an integer or boolean value. If a pointer is affected, that's likely going to cause an overwrite of data used somewhere downstream in execution or even cause a segmentation fault if that pointer references a non-existant block of memory.

Fortunately, aircraft use fault-tolerant systems where everything is done in duplicate. If the two or three systems don't agree, then the results are discarded and recalculated.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Edited you say?

If that's the case, why did they leave that one frame there?

Must have been an oversight...LOL.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well..if you'd read the links, clearly you haven't, you should know that this EMP Is apparently attracted when there is either compression or stretching in the rock strata and tectonic plates,creating an arch which is then a beacon for attracting these particles..so this is not happening constantly,plus I assume those at the top/TPTB are well aware of ZT accuracy and may well have re routed their flights in accordance

I did read your links.....they are as preposterous as your above comments!

Are you trying to tell me that this EMP targets one particular plane when there could be dozens flying in the same area?.....seriously?

You (and your links!) are very fond of using words like "apparently" and "assume" and "maybe"

Anyhow, the flight recorders have been recovered from the plane that crashed yesterday, no doubt you will scream "cover up"!! when the true reasons for this tradgedy are revealed, whilst babbling on about the non existant EMP's fired from the non existant planetX are the "most plausible"

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

THERE you just said it... right there MAGIC...Come on crazyshot, where's your suspension of disbelief today?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Sorry I left it in my other pants.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

See? That's what you get for not hanging them up at night. You forget things in the pocket. Bad boy you.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here are a couple of things that should help the OP understand why there is no Planet X, Nibiru, or any other planet size entity in our solar system.

I almost forgot the dwarf star video...

edit on 25-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If we're throwing darts at a board to explain airline disasters, I''ll play.

I'll suggest the mysterious airplane crashes were caused by mind control tech as warnings to foreign governments not to fall out of line.

Don't know what Malaysia and Germany did to p.o. someone, though.

It's based on nothing much more than tinfoil and guesswork, but a mind controlled cockpit is the "easiest" answer. The mind control stuff does have a basis for existing... and might be more rational than an emp from planet X.

My real guesses are more down to earth... but most anything is at least possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Here are a couple of things that should help the OP understand why there is no Planet X, Nibiru, or any other planet size entity in our solar system.

There is no helping the OP,

Their powers are beyond reach and anything Youtube video could explain would.... Oh hold on, that is where they seem to have gotten all their thoughts, maybe there is hope, however I seriously doubt it,

The videos you posted are sims,

OP has real live footage of Planet X in their Youtube vids and has seen it with their own eyes, seeing is believing as the Church of UFO says.

(post by EndOfDays77 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join