It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane electrical failures caused by an EMP (courtesy of Planet X)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
An EMP that effected only one plane in the area, and nothing else?

I live near this area, I can assure you lots of planes were on those same flight paths yesterday, and an EMP of the kind of force needed for this effect) would have effected some of my appliances at home - which did not happen.

.....then the mention of planet X? ???

You lost me early on.

Black outs are also caused by this as was the case in Bangladesh and Egypt recently.I have already addressed the points you have brought up and the links will tell you all you need to know,although they are a long read.

*to anyone checking in please thoroughly read all the info at the beginning for the full picture..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
How about something constructive?

Good question. I see you didn't answer my concern about this blast of electricity somehow missing and not breaking all the satellites the emp had to pass by in order to get to this one plane.

Why are they removing data from the systems assessing the magnetosphere? And we can clearly see this reflected also in the solar data, say when the Sun is quiet yet we are still getting dramatic particle bombardments.

This data tampering is also occurring on the EQ data,tsuni buoy data is being removed from public viewing!

The cover up list goes on! Anyone that cannot connect the dots is in delusion.

Why are you making stuff up? None of this is true. Or at least you have presented no evidence that it is true.

Wow! There's no going back for you now..just to address your last point firstly..you're absolutely wrong and I'm stupefied you have made such a
Comment-the evidence is there of EQ data tampering,they have been downgraded after the system went offline globally for a time,we even have epicenter data completely removed although the reverberation still registered with a knock on effect on other plates recently! The links I have provided regarding the magnetosphere also have data gaps FACT this has occurred only this week Krazyshot..and the same goes for the tsunami buoys in Indonesia which must be becoming so blatant as fluctuations in the sea bed have registered in the 100s of meters,this has been followed intensively in the PS Ning blogs,so goodnes knows what they are attempting to hide! The same also goes for the SOHO/LASCO data!

I have not ducked your question about satellites either,it is difficult for me to address every point as I'm on a phone,anyway here you are..

Yes that is a valid point about the satellites..there have been occasions where they have gone offline,so I would also surmise they wouldn't necessarily always hurtle to Earth.

They could burn in the atmosphere,which is what was speculated to have happened to a satellite in the link below,they say it run out of fuel? Well that may well be BS.They could even stay in orbit as space junk? They could tumble to Earth most likely in the ocean as our planet is mostly water,plus there is nobody on the object or public tracking (generally),so all this makes for very easy suppression.The only time we may potentially know would be if networks went down and again this is easily remedied by replacing the satellite as the cost would be of no consequence, given that the cover up is priceless to them and money is no object.

But on occasions all the potentialities may not occur and we will see a crashing satellite,so yes surely this will be on the up in future.

Another slightly related interesting point to make is the inter net cables layed out on the sea floor..these have also torn/broken at times,as they cross the plate boundaries underwater and is another clear sign of excessive alteration.
www.myfoxny.com...

Here's my own prediction for the record..keep your eyes peeled on the Caribbean and the Irish Sea transit routes,I am quite certain a big crash event will occur there as the early signs have shown.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

So according to this logic, it's been happening almost as long as planes have been flying. Planes have been hit by lightning for over 100 years. Mechanical systems fail. Pilots really do decide to kill themselves by crashing the plane.

But according to you, it's all a cover up. None of that really happens.

So riddle me this. If EMP bursts are getting worse, and the pole shift is making air travel more dangerous, how is it that last year, despite record numbers of take offs and landings, was so safe? It was the safest year in history.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So satellites just go "dark" and no one bothers to question what happened to them?

I'm curious. Have you heard of the inverse-square law? It is something that an emp blast would apply to. Your assert that this Planet X is out in our solar system somewhere, well the inverse-square law pretty much says that no matter where it is in the solar system, any emp blast from it capable of knocking out one plane in the sky, would knock ALL planes, satellites, and electronics on the ground of the side of the planet that was facing the blast (yes a whole half of the earth).

This is why I find your claims to be ludicrous. It violates scientific law which is about as exact as you can get in science.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Now as I said,we have a Clear cover up,so in true ATS skeptical fashion I will say this info (bb data) may prove to be unreliable the more incidents we encounter and the more the sheep become suspicious.. I mean even if we actually listened to the supposed audio,this could still be tampered with.

Yet your evidence and sources are irrefutable?.....anything that does not comply with your delusions simply must have been fasified or tampered with?

How about you try and actually debunk the evidence I have presented?

How about you try and debunk the fact that the co-pilot of the plane that crashed 2 days ago did not do it deliberately?....the evidence says he did.

You have been proven wrong....you need to get over it.
edit on 26/3/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How about you try and actually debunk the evidence I have presented?

Have you seen the videos I linked, because they pretty much debunk the Planet x theory your basing this thread on.

And btw almost every post in this thread debunks your theory, but your too stuck into this topic to see it.
edit on 26-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

We have all the Planets in the SS showing dramatic changes.. that is old hat, I'll let you find the link.

What do you think you know that all Professional and amateur astronomers don't?

And how is it that astronomers worldwide aren't telling us about this so called planet bigger than Jupiter, as you can't cover something like that up.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
how about the factual evidence I have provided?

You have not actually posted any factual evidence here....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
^^Bruce you are yet another person suffering from some sort of comprehension problem..

Did you not notice the lovely images of actual magnetosphere data? And blogs that follow this data and update it nigh on daily,that indicate an exceptionally unprecedented bombardment of particles? This alone nobody has dared mention because you don't have a clue and cannot explain it?

You don't know what your talking about,same as the other gullible mainstream fanatics on here!

I know ATS is better than this and any of the members with the well with all to realize undebatable evidence have not replied..as there is nothing to discuss,because this is the true reason for these crashes..

It is telling this thread is 99.9% troll..pathetic suppression in full swing!

I can answer and counter all the arguments presented,I have give it a go,but being in the company of so many undesirables ruffles me a bit..

I will be updating this thread..so see you on the troll line..

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You have yet to explain how 12 aircraft can be flying in the vicinity of a massive EMP, and only one is affected. Or your latest claim that only certain systems are affected.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

May as well give up. OP has drunk Nancy's Kool-aid with enthusiastic gulps of ignorance. Best to just leave him be and one day, when he is older, he will realise just how wrong he is/was because NOTHING will have hapenned

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok..I think the contributors in this thread have overwhelmingly shut themselves off from logic,critical independent thinking and politeness-well the list goes on.

The simple truth, is that,it is completely unacceptable to even start a discussion with anything related to Planet X-lets hypothetically say it doesn't exist (although it does!) Shouldn't I have the right to discuss this on a conspiracy site in a civil way?

Well that is not how it works you see,because we have people who do there best to make that scenario as difficult as possible..so if and when I choose to add to this thread,it is now my rules..there will be no reciprocation in discourse,the info will be presented for those that wish to study it and that is why I am presenting info that has no voice on this site,drowned out by a nonsensical din!

This is a quote from the link below regarding the BS MSM version of the suicidal pilot:

"We predicted on the day this accident occurred that the public would not be told the truth. Airline profits rule, so once again the favored excuse is to blame the pilot. Has the public been allowed to hear the cockpit voice recorder? This will not be allowed, or only after it has been altered to fit the circumstances. What is missing at present is the door access BUZZER. Normal exit and entry are via an intercom identification after a single keypad button is pushed. In an emergency a code can be typed into the keypad. It is true that the cockpit can block entry by pressing the lock button continuously. BUT during all or any of this, a buzzer is loudly sounding. Was this buzzer mentioned by the press?

If scraping chairs and a shutting door and steady breathing can be heard, where is the buzzer? The press has made much of the co-pilot breathing “steadily”, proof that he is alive and the crash deliberate. Anyone conscious and seeing a crash into a mountain side looming will NOT be calm. This is an involuntary response. He would be screaming, and rapidly breathing. The co-pilot was unconscious from lack of oxygen, as the compressors had shut down. Oxygen deprivation first involves confusion and sleepiness, then becoming unconscious, so unless alerted that the oxygen level is dropping, the co-pilot was unaware this was happening to him. How often do carbon monoxide deaths occur where the family is taken unaware? Why was the cabin oxygenated but the cockpit not? The cabin is a larger space, with more reserves in the ducts.

What about the deliberate descent? Would not the co-pilot fall on the pedestal controls while falling unconscious? Electromagnetic pulse destroys electronics selectively, some devastated, some damaged, and others able to function. What is clear is that radio communications from the ground can be heard on the recording but communication from the plane was utterly absent. Alarms just ahead of the crash can be heard but no door buzzer sounds. Door pounding and shouts from the pilot can be heard on the recording, but no intercom. And the recording itself proceeds until the crash, but the keypad control of the door lock and the keypad buzzer are missing."
poleshift.ning.com...

Ok..since the French incident we have had further emergency landings in Russia,China,Barcelona and now today we have had a blackout in Holland.
rt.com...

I only yesterday remarked on how this EMP phenomena was responsible for the blackouts in Bangladesh and Egypt (late last year) so the incident in Holland I personally speculate to be caused by this.

This has not been verified by ZT,but I have shared a number of personal discoveries with the site which have been used in their work and additionally confirmed by them.

Anyone can do this,once you understand the principles at play,so please thoroughly read the links provided throughout the thread and you can absolutely prove to yourself the veracity of this info (if in doubt)

Unfortunately plane crashes will be happening again and I will be updating this thread with explanations as to how it occurred.

There is also a striking pattern which is (generally) reflected in the local times of these incidents when the Sun and accompanying Planet X are high above the area,I want to go through ALL of the plane crashes listed in the blog link and establish all the time data and we are not necessarily referring to just fatal plane crashes,it could be failures,emergency landings,decompression etc and not just planes as the blackouts are another example and electric dams etc.

To the lurkers

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

There are emergency landings every day. There have been for years.

So now you're going to say that this EMP burst was strong enough to burn through protections on the aircraft, and then ONLY affected the autopilot? The cockpit is not airtight so if the oxygen went out there would still be air in it, as well as the pilots oxygen masks.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The thing is, you are not discussing. You are not opening yourself to any form of discussion whatsoever,. What you think is true can absolutely, not, in any way shape or form, ever be incorrect and the rest of us are 1000% wrong. That isnt discussion, that is delusion.

Use your own eyes - get a telescope. Learn some maths. Go look outside at night. If you can show us a 100% repeatable photo or data pertaining to your fictional planet, that anyone, even I, can go out and use my own equipment to validate, then we may have a discussion.

As it stands right now your attitude, and thread content is 100% nutbar crazy and almost *fanatical* in your absolute belief.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You can post all the thoughts you desire here at ATS.

If you feel that someone's post is out of line: alert it to staff. Don't respond to it of course. Let us handle it.

However: you may not dictate who can or can not post THEIR opinions. We call that Gate Keeping and it's not allowed on here.

You can choose to ignore posts that contradict or challenge your statements, but that speaks volumes to all that read these threads.

Be careful about calling anyone here a Shill or Troll, or even alluding to it: that won't fly here. Other people are allowed to disagree with you, or challenge anything you say here. People are allowed to question or call out your source of information. This can be seen on a multitude of different threads about different subjects here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There are emergency landings every day. There have been for years.

So now you're going to say that this EMP burst was strong enough to burn through protections on the aircraft, and then ONLY affected the autopilot? The cockpit is not airtight so if the oxygen went out there would still be air in it, as well as the pilots oxygen masks.

I'll humour you Zaphod your going round in circles asking questions that you should know the answer to, had you read the links!

Not quite sure I follow your questions? again read the info! It isn't necessarily a black and white picture reflected in the incidents,there are a whole range of potential possibilities and severity in malfunctions it seems,this is the work of ZT,you should drop them a line if you have any questions,I am just presenting this info to a wider audience,as it would no doubt go unheard on this forum,had I not made this effort.

You have asked before"why didn't various planes fall from the sky" well, as I explained this is caused by pulses or fluxes,temporarily attracted to a very specific point! When PX nears in distance we will notice more crashes in more places and there will logically be grouping at some point,we should also follow the magnetosphere data as this is painting a clear picture highlighting the increase in particles CLEARLY.

Incidentally,shortly after MH370 there was actually a plane on the identical flight path that suffered electrical issues.

All of the incidents throughout a long period have been documented in the plane crash blog (first page of thread) so trawl through the pages and newsletters and you will gain more insight.

Have a Good evening!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ok..I think the contributors in this thread have overwhelmingly shut themselves off from logic,critical independent thinking and politeness-well the list goes on.

So just because one doesn't believe there is a large planet that is out by the sun without any one seeing doesn't mean one isn't using critical independent thinking, as we know with the help of science and satellites that nothing is there.

This has not been verified by ZT,but I have shared a number of personal discoveries with the site which have been used in their work and additionally confirmed by them.

Well, that really does explain alot.

Unfortunately plane crashes will be happening again and I will be updating this thread with explanations as to how it occurred.

I can guarantee that none of them will be because Planet X is hanging around out there by the sun, in fact it could be right on top of Earth and it still wouldn't cause a plane to crash as we would be dead long before that.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Focusing on a point doesn't explain how an EMP pulse will affect the autopilot, and nothing else on the plane. It's like it's targeting the systems that cause an accident.

So when is Planet X going to be here this time, so I can watch for more plane crashes? I don't have to go read the crashes, because I already know them, and their real causes.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here you go something you should read OP...

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.....the most "plausible theory" you can come up with is that a mysterious theoretical but unproven planet that no one can even agree on the location of, produced a burst of emp that traveled through an unknown distance in space, that somehow, magically only effected the electronics of one plane and made it crash.

I don't even know where to begin.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join