It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane electrical failures caused by an EMP (courtesy of Planet X)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This scenario/phenomena is the most plausible imo,not to mention the evidence supports it and it was also predicted many years ago no less.

I have normally posted my opinions in relevant threads,but feel inclined to start this post after yesterday's tragic events in France and yet another incident today in Russia.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The concept of an EMP is not so hard to imagine after considering the Carrington Event,which is similar in some respects,except for the purpose of this thread the EMP originated from the highly magnetized Planet X and its debris field-not the Sun!

Carrington event:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Here's our culprit..
m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

I have heard plane enthusiasts on this forum say this 'theory' is not possible? As planes are tested for EMPs..well I'm sure they are! But we are talking unprecedented levels of particles ATM and apparently we humans do not fully understand there are more particles than is widely acknowledged.The info relevant to the unknown particles should be in this link further down.
www.zetatalk.com...

Here are some links that highlight the recent plane crashes and how they were effected by an EMP from Planet X.
www.zetatalk.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

Now the ingredients that culminate in attracting an EMP have been layed out previously,that being;shallow seas ,coastal areas,even lakes etc in the near vicinity of tectonic plate boundaries and fault lines,as was/is the case in Malaysia and the surrounding areas.

Of coarse the incident in France yesterday didn't quite fit into that geographic scenario,so the question was posed,as to why this occurred and what was the EMP attraction point?-the answer is given here in a Q&A:
poleshift.ning.com...

This blog is dedicated to tracking the developments in the magnetosphere data,which I will also add has been victim of data removal and heavy editing by NASA. for those that may have followed this data? We have witnessed a massive uptick in particle eddy flows within the magnetosphere of Earth starting in earnest from early 2015-although the eddy build ups first appeared in 2010.I will add some images below of the magnetosphere in its normal quiet state and a very recent image of the particle eddys.
poleshift.ning.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

Normal conditions of the magnetosphere on the left and the other shows compression.

Here is an image of the particle eddy build ups in a fairly recent image.There are more recent images in the links provided,except they are animated,that is why I chose this image.

Here is the Planet X system as viewed from one of the many solar observatories.

My main objective is to present this concept and info to a wider audience here on ATS.I have not seen or heard anything from anywhere else,that goes a way in slightly explaining what is at hand with these plane crashes..apart from the ZT explanation and supporting data.

I think my opinions are quite clear there,I don't have much more to add.

It would be good if we can take this info further and hopefully prevent another tragedy.

Good day ATSers!

Sent from my iPhone

edit on 25-3-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: Skunkworks? Hmmm that was quick..just as I anticipated..

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Put you phone away and watch where you're driving.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
PS there is no planet x silly.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The theory is interesting, unfortunately the "Planet X" in your last picture is not Planet X, it is a glitch.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Help me out.
Exactly how does a EMP affect a microprocessor based system?
With what units do you measure the effect?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Considering the number of aircraft in the air at any given time.......how come an EMP from a planet that doesn't exist, only manage to knock out the systems on one plane at a time?

Do you have any idea how many planes were in the vicinity of the one that crashed yesterday?.......why would your EMP only affect one plane?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yeah I stopped when you mentioned the Carrington event and EMP.

Clearly you have no idea about what you're talking about if you're of the opinion that a geomagnetic storm causes an EMP..

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

.why would your EMP only affect one plane?

Silly question,

same as one person at a time being able to see it and film instead of everybody that sees the sky.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
PS there is no planet x silly.

very funny..two grand assumptions there..I don't drive and yes Planet X is real I'm afraid.

So you have nothing to back up your opinion as would be expected..how about the factual evidence I have provided?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

The theory is interesting, unfortunately the "Planet X" in your last picture is not Planet X.

Sorry.

thanks and um..How do you know this?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It would be good if we can take this info further and hopefully prevent another tragedy.

Yes I am on the job,

I have been fueling up my galactic tow truck and will head out there soon to tow this beast out of harms way.

We wouldn't want the world end with such a large body passing through our solar system, Heck when I get there I might tow it into the sun and use the stargate with triangle opening to take to galaxy far far away, hopefully in that far far away galaxy I don't have any imperial cruisers waiting for me, even though my tow truck ( the millennium Peacock) is fast I don't think I could out run the imperial forces.

I do a have few tricks up my sleeve though if I do run into them, Had an old acquaintance (han trilow) run into a similar situation.

I know it sound similar to star wars but seriously its not, Star wars was grand deception to make this post out as some ramblings from a mad man.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah I stopped when you mentioned the Carrington event and EMP.

Clearly you have no idea about what you're talking about if you're of the opinion that a geomagnetic storm causes an EMP..

Ok so you have a short attention span.I assume you haven't read all the data as with some of the other posters, as it would take probably an hour to read? Here we are after minutes discussing this.

I used the Carrington event as an example to help people in imagining this in their minds eye.I did mention in the OP it neared in similarity not that it is identical.

This is not my personal theory as it should be clear that this is from ZT..but.. You can determine and predict for yourself where future events will occur hence validating this 'theory'

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This is not my personal theory as it should be clear that this is from ZT..but.. You can determine and predict for yourself where future events will occur hence validating this 'theory'

Can you determine and predict where future events will occur based on this?

If so why not do so in your OP instead of post "hopefully we can prevent another tragedy"

However Like I said, I'm on it, just getting my lunch box and snacks ready for the trip.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
This scenario/phenomena is the most plausible imo,not to mention the evidence supports it and it was also predicted many years ago no less.

By just reading the thread title, I highly doubt this statement is true; but it's not fair to judge a book by its cover. Let's read on.

The concept of an EMP is not so hard to imagine after considering the Carrington Event,which is similar in some respects,except for the purpose of this thread the EMP originated from the highly magnetized Planet X and its debris field-not the Sun!

EMP's from a fake planet are taking out random planes? How does that work?

I have heard plane enthusiasts on this forum say this 'theory' is not possible? As planes are tested for EMPs..well I'm sure they are! But we are talking unprecedented levels of particles ATM and apparently we humans do not fully understand there are more particles than is widely acknowledged.The info relevant to the unknown particles should be in this link further down.
www.zetatalk.com...

So if we are talking unprecedented levels of particles, how come no ground electronics were affected by it? Why only the one plane? Have you ever SEEN a map of all active flights in the sky? It is VERY crowded up there. What about the satellites in our planet's orbit? Why weren't they affected?

Here are some links that highlight the recent plane crashes and how they were effected by an EMP from Planet X.
www.zetatalk.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

Now the ingredients that culminate in attracting an EMP have been layed out previously,that being;shallow seas ,coastal areas,even lakes etc in the near vicinity of tectonic plate boundaries and fault lines,as was/is the case in Malaysia and the surrounding areas.

Of coarse the incident in France yesterday didn't quite fit into that geographic scenario,so the question was posed,as to why this occurred and what was the EMP attraction point?-the answer is given here in a Q&A:
poleshift.ning.com...

This blog is dedicated to tracking the developments in the magnetosphere data,which I will also add has been victim of data removal and heavy editing by NASA. for those that may have followed this data? We have witnessed a massive uptick in particle eddy flows within the magnetosphere of Earth starting in earnest from early 2015-although the eddy build ups first appeared in 2010.I will add some images below of the magnetosphere in its normal quiet state and a very recent image of the particle eddys.
poleshift.ning.com...

poleshift.ning.com...

Normal conditions of the magnetosphere on the left and the other shows compression.

Here is an image of the particle eddy build ups in a fairly recent image.There are more recent images in the links provided,except they are animated,that is why I chose this image.

Here is the Planet X system as viewed from one of the many solar observatories.

My main objective is to present this concept and info to a wider audience here on ATS.I have not seen or heard anything from anywhere else,that goes a way in slightly explaining what is at hand with these plane crashes..apart from the ZT explanation and supporting data.

I think my opinions are quite clear there,I don't have much more to add.

Good day ATSers!

Sent from my iPhone

Well I wasn't wrong when I judged the book by the cover. There is no rational way this reasoning would hold up.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Considering the number of aircraft in the air at any given time.......how come an EMP from a planet that doesn't exist, only manage to knock out the systems on one plane at a time?

Do you have any idea how many planes were in the vicinity of the one that crashed yesterday?.......why would your EMP only affect one plane?

Well..if you'd read the links, clearly you haven't, you should know that this EMP Is apparently attracted when there is either compression or stretching in the rock strata and tectonic plates,creating an arch which is then a beacon for attracting these particles..so this is not happening constantly,plus I assume those at the top/TPTB are well aware of ZT accuracy and may well have re routed their flights in accordance.Apparently we are now in the threshold of constant bombardment from PX as opposed to temporary,so this should pick up in frequency.As you say there are many flights in the air at one time,sure I heard 40,000? I may be wrong on that?.. But we are certainly building up to something,so where will it lead? Will it just be certain areas that flights may become impossible? Or even a wider range? At some point surely they will be falling from the sky to the point where people won't fly..

edit on 25-3-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Why does your "Planet X system" only show up in one frame the LASCO images?

I appreciate that the image supplied has the time and date on it, making it easy to find on the LASCO movie maker..

lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

For people at home just enter the dates and times as seen on the OP's image, with start hour 21 and finish hour say 23

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Problem 1: Zetatalk and Poleshift.ning as sources.

:facepalm:

Nancy Lieder, the woman with a cult following. How many times did she predict Nibiru/Planet X would show up? The same woman and urged people to kill their pets because of the impending doom......which never showed up of course.

Let's look at this in a much more scientific avenue (which can get you banned from her sites, unless you're trying to support her agenda of course):

A EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse), if of significant strength can indeed take out a plane.

However, in order to do so, you need to have something happen for it to do so:

1) It must be a EMP of significant strength, and as such will cover a very large area.

Problem with that is: it would not take out just one plane. It would take out several planes at the same time. We're not seeing that.

2) In order to take out just one plane, it would need to be a EMP produced from INSIDE the aircraft.

Somehow, if that were the case, I really do not think any could hold Nibiru / Planet X responsible. All though it does take me back to our 2012 days here on ATS where everything was being blamed on poor ol' Nibiru.

So could a EMP device inside a jetliner take out just that jetliner? Most certainly. Of course it would shut EVERYTHING on that plane down, and it would drop like a rock. But I'm failing to see a Planet X connection in that case.

External source EMP (IE The sun or via man made device such as a nuclear weapon or EMP weapon): problem with this idea is: it affects a very wide and large area, and given the amount of planes in the traffic corridors, simply will not take out just one aircraft.

In fact, if it's large enough, it will affect everything on the ground....just like the Carrington event did.

If a rogue planet, moving through our solar system existed, it would devastate the orbits of the inner planets quite easily, and in a significant way (this has been shown over and over, and OVER here on ATS with all the Nibiru threads). There is absolutely no supporting evidence that this has happened.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Why does your "Planet X system" only show up in one frame the LASCO images?

I appreciate that the image supplied has the time and date on it, making it easy to find on the LASCO movie maker..

lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

For people at home just enter the dates and times as seen on the OP's image, with start hour 21 and finish hour say 23

The short answer is that it may well have been edited.

Do you have anything to add about the crashing planes? Or are you attempting to debunk the very real existence of PX?

I had anticipated this kind of response from a certain contingent here on ATS I'll give you the benefit of the doubt lol,,but..to those concerned, your in the same boat as the rest of us,so do the right thing and become part of humanity!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

There is no planet X.

Here is why.

1.You cannot, hide a celestial body, behind the sun.
2.Even a brown dwarf star would be visible to our equipment.
3.Amateur astronomers are not reporting this, as they would.

4.Something that large coming towards us, would take...thousands of years to get here. Which means we would have seen it coming..hundreds of years ago.

Do you have any sources that confirm the existence of planet X, that is from an actual scientific source?

Also, what do you consider Planet X to be exactly?

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There are still people who believe the Planet X nonsense? Give it up, already!

This is probably the most ridiculous, thread I've seen in a while, and that's saying something....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join