It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Born in British Columbia in the 90's, I do know that blood was taken from my toe. It could have been for blood typing or something else.

If the documentation of blood typing at birth holds true, and considering not much information about blood type is let out , especially in regards to Rh negatives... (think of their supposed origin and other potential traits)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire
Supposedly, there's a little more than 500 million Rh negatives on this planet.

Yeah! I get to live then!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I would imagine the slow decline in birth rate is what they're hinting at as well. Do you think eugenics are all ready in play to some extent ( we could never really know, but why not )?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire

Yep, they use that blood to test for disease, type your blood, test blood glucose levels, all of that good stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Does anyone think they'd have a chance if it came down to a eugenics project, another thing hinted on the Guidestones?

Me? Likely not. My heritage is a mix. I do have some immunities that would be helpful, but others could have these as well.

I'm out for eugenics. Jewish, African, Asian and Yupik Eskimo ancestry if you dig. Although, some of it shows up on just straight autosomal DNA. Most of the Not European was a surprise based upon family lore and what we look like. Depending upon which conspiracy theory you subscribe to about the origins of the Georgia Guide stones the Jewish heritage might save me though. They talk about encouraging diversity in the gene pool as well so... Who knows. Maybe the mutts will make it.

I'm out for the Exceptional Individual Chosen One's as well. I am an artist, above average intelligence, moderately educated but nothing particularly exceptional in my talents or essential in my skill set.

The Survival Mode snuffs me out too. I'm a severe asthmatic. I'm done without infrastructure.

I think the best I could do is walk willingly into the abyss, although I would probably do it on my own terms. Maybe take a few of "Them" with me just to make a point.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nice find. This definitely puts a dent in the "RH negatives take over the world" theory!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nope I don't play well with others... And I prefer to use authority to suit my needs over listening to them.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

That Inuit blood might be your best chance!

Speaking of the Inuit and other tribes of people who have superior survival skills, (Many Inuit have actually lost these skills, but I think they would be easily recovered as its only been a generation or so between when their culture was pure survivalism and now, where they have skidoos, guns, etc.) would a cull of any sort bother with these people in such remote areas, who for the most part all ready live in a balance with nature?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Quick answer. I would prefer not to be one. The five hundred mill survivors will be the same jerks who came up with this craziness in the first place.

Out of fear I will not cling to this rock, I think our best bet for survival period, is spiritual advancement.

I want to meet Jesus, God, Angels, see different plains, dimensions, ya know whatever the heck is out there. Some answers would be nice. Then, if I'm able and worthy, I would like to re-incarnate into a "Golden Age". (preferably one where boards are our primary transportation

If these elite sub-humans are for real, they can have it, and when the rest of us have been eradicated, they'll turn on each other, mother nature may turn on them too, and Karma will be handing out the grand daddy of an a$$ whoopin!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I wonder if a lot of people of faith would choose the "meet your maker" route for this reason.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think that they might just leave them alone, as long as those populations stay in those fringe survival areas that is. As far as my Yupik heritage I suspect (based on other present regional DNA) that it is Siberian. More reindeer herders than seal hunters.

I am good in the wilderness though; with a spooky (by my husbands reckoning) sense of direction, a hunter by nature and a hard core carnivore. I attribute those things to that heritage, which may or may not be correct. As you said though, they are not that many generations removed from raw survival.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I am a believer in an afterlife, so it does play a part in that I wouldn't to want to live in a world like that, without my loved ones.

By this got me thinking outside of my "box".... What if I didn't believe in a hereafter? I tried to imagine what I would do in a situation like that and I just can't fathom it. Would my desire to survive here change? Maybe, but I still would likely be too despondent from loss of others to care if I slipped into the void with death.

Thanks for helping me broaden my horizons. I had never put much thought into it from that perspective.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I would imagine the slow decline in birth rate is what they're hinting at as well. Do you think eugenics are all ready in play to some extent ( we could never really know, but why not )?

Judging by the population concentrations and how birthrates are in decline in many 1st-world nations and pretty much just as crazy as ever in 3rd world nations, I'd say eugenics is definitely not being implemented right now.

Within a few years, with the commonplace usage of genetic manipulation and gene therapy, I think the idea of eugenics will take on a different meaning. It won't be a "you don't pass" but more like "we'll make sure you pass".

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I'm glad this had someone else thinking as well.

As a person who doesn't believe in the afterlife, I wonder if in those last fleeting seconds I would really, really HOPE that there was one, or if I would stay staunch in my belief that life is lived in the here and now?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I would hope someday genetic therapy will be used for the good of everyone. It's in the realm of possibility even right now.

If only the dinosaur lobbyists would stop interfering.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I reckon a deadly virus would do the trick if the guidestones are to be followed, this virus would take approximately 86 out of 100 people. So around 14 in 100 people would either survive or be immune to this virus.

Me personally? Well I'm a gambler so I like those odds. Yea I'd survive for sure...

edit on 24-3-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

What virus do you think could be employed to achieve this survival rate?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

None that we've seen so far in history.

This virus would have to be genetically engineered, not just to be contagious but also deadly with a reasonable long cessation period to remain undetected for several weeks.

Before we know about the first few deaths half of the world could be infected already. I'm sure these viruses already exists in confinement but are so secret and secure. So as to make sure we don't wipe out the majority until they find a cure for theelite. Then I suppose it's game on...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I could pretty much guarantee that I wouldn't be 'selected' to survive a cull and I wouldn't want to be. There are too many drawbacks to survival.

First, and as has been noted already, the sort of persons I would have to share the world with.

Second, I wouldn't be very high up the food chain.

Third, 6-7 billion bodies rotting away all over the planet. Oh how lucky I'd be if I'd been chosen to survive only to help clear up the mess.

The history of the Plague in Europe is fascinating stuff. Apparently, after the dust had settled a bit the artisans were quite well off because their skills were very badly needed. Fast forward a couple of centuries and it becomes apparent that the ruling classes started to become less grateful. Perhaps the answer to the population problems are for skilled, talented people to make sure that they are in short supply so as to be more valuable

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

How did I not think about the ...leftovers! Gross.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join