It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I have faith that we would survive. Not my whole family but myself and my formed family with my wife maybe. Not because we would be chosen if such a thing happened. I think I piss people off as much as I please them. LOL.

I think I would find a way. I am not lucky, but my life is Ironic as hell and even though I would be chosen for culling, I think fate would guide me into survival....in some form or the other...and I would take it as it came no matter what and smile about it through my strained and angry face...even if my life sucked afterwards.

Who knows. Maybe I would be chosen to do manual labor or something. I have no real world skills. I am just a scrappy runt lost in life. Then again in a world like that I imagine I would excell since I am probably better built for that type of world.

If it was a plague I may die. Maybe not since I have really good instincts.

This has gotten me thinking...THANKS!

Damn, I think I would be killed!!

Whatever. Come kill me...lol I am not even combat trained but I would die fighting.

Die on your feet, you men! You sons of adam! Die on your feet, lest you fall running in the wrong direction!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The sculpture outside is pretty weird too...

For the record, assuming there is some sort of sinister plan to cull the earths population, I highly doubt I would be one of the 500,000 chosen to survive, mostly because I'm poor

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So it's a mystery?

Do they greet people that land at the airport? if so, that's messed up.

I can see people like, 'Jesus, let's Just turn around quietly and get back on the plane.'

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I always wonder why they made the horse look like it was starving.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Try to get a connector there sometime if you fly. Some of the murals have been painted over, but it's creepy none the less.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I believe you would indeed hold it down.

I think one of the things I thought of the most was...what would it look like...my tiny little town in chaos, or plague ridden. I weird trail of thought for sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yea I want to do Route 66 one day, maybe I'll take a huge detour if it's still safe to go there

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Do it! Road trips are the absolute best.

a reply to: DAZ21

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

There's a reason they nicknamed him Blucifer.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Oh I definitely will...When I win the lottery

Or I might just wait till there's only 500 million of us left, the roads will be a lot quieter then. haha

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No, they are not a joke.

Info and discussion of the manual to the guidestones which explains more about what they mean:

Common Sense Renewed (Georgia Guidestones "Manual")
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately I don't have time to read that at the moment, and I probably won't read it. The Guidestones are someone's world view, obviously. Im more interested in seeing if people think they'd be included in the worldview, and why or why not. Another thing I'm interested in is why the number was made five hundred million? The last time the population was five hundred million was around 1650. Was the world so amazing at that time due to the population? What research led to this?

a reply to: dreamingawake

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok let me throw this one at you ATS , I'm curious if anyone thinks I fit into your description of being one of the 500,000,000. I'm 6'0'' tall 200 pounds ,I have blond hair, green eyes, I'm left handed, I'm O- , I'm German and Irish , I'm an electronics technician, with multiple degrees mechanical, electrical, and electronic,, computer, I have lived a moral and just life, there is nothing that I have done in this life that I could not be forgiven by God for. Oh and I've always had perfect health, Oh and once I finish cleaning house here where I live now in miserable corrupt, Chicago. Which is going to take me about 18 more months, I am going to be moving to Colorado. Do I think I'm going to be one of the 500,000,000 million, based on the tin foil hat wearing ATS concept of who is predetermined to be among the survivors I would have to say yes I will be one of the survivors.

edit on Tue20153V201508931 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue20153V201516931 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue20153V201517931 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue20153V201520931 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I actually have no presuppositions of who might be saved if the population was dramatically reduced to five hundred million concurrent with the tenets of the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

While I'd love to say that I'd make the cut because I'm talented, attractive, and superior in intellect, truth is: I'm dead.

I mean, without the above attributes, I do have some qualities that might allow me to stay alive. One being - I'm good at observing people; I would think an NWO or cull like this could use some "advisors" as to who should be on the chopping block (all ATS members are spared). And if that fails, I can be the bard for the NWO, being able to play anything I hear on my own instruments. If both of those fail, then I can be a mechanic, as I'm used to working long days and nights.

And if all of that fails to work, then I can be an excellent cadaver - and hopefully the people left alive can discover why it is I always overheat in winter, and have more cold tolerance than the people around me.

-foss

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Being a wintertime cold person with hands that are freezing despite any rise in temperature, I think your winter overheating is worthy of study...not that I think you should become a cadaver.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yeah, I was mostly joking about the cadaver part - I'd like to think that they'd keep anyone alive that shows there might be something unique about them (for example, I'd expect that someone who has an enhanced immune system or doesn't age as quick as everyone else would be kept alive, because it's something that could help the elite remaining civilization).

Truth is though - if this were to come about, I'm probably below the cut, so I'd rather something like this doesn't come to pass.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Someone infiltrate the 500 Million. After you do, kill anyone who agreed it was a good idea. They don't deserve to live.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
TPTB will issue 500 million golden tickets to be packaged in special chocolate bars.

The chocolate bars will be gourmet--like $5 or $10 a pop. Cheap enough that everyone in the developed world will be able to purchase some, but pricey enough that the wealthy will be able to buy hundreds of times more than the rest of us. So the elite's chances will be much better than the average Joe's, but still, just about everybody will have some chance at scoring a golden ticket.
edit on 24-3-2015 by Farlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Plans to depopulate 90% of humanity is also technically anti-establishment. Perhaps you could help them accomplish this in one form or another. Round up and care for the young'uns, join ISIS... something along those lines.

Either way, I think getting people down to 500,000,000 is almost unfeasible, and I know higher-ups like General Albert Stubbleine have said the same thing. 90% could be a general number given to work with, knowing that it will be much lower than that, but it is such a difficult thing to accomplish that 'they' might feel the need to "push the pedal to the metal" to maximize their efforts.

But it also seems that embarking on that level of annihilation might just unleash that much more unintended consequences and a wide variety of backfires and even more problems... but I am just an outside observer, so I don't really know whattup.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join