It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Invading Mexico Solve All USAs Immigration Problems?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Many will argue that the US has no business interfering in Russia's business (dear God lets not make this thread about russia)

Well, what if the U.S. "annexed" Mexico & overnight nationalize every mexican citizen in & out of Mexico.

Bam, all american citizens overnight, taxable & everything.

Could something like this even be done? How would it be initiated? Maybe offering our help to oust the cartels & corrupt politicians?

What do Ya know, every major mexican official is either corrupt or dead. /shrug, twist our arm, ok, no more Mexico, relabel all the maps.

The U.S.A would benefit in every outcome. Worst case scenario: the international community cuts all ties & allies against America. It would be a quick WW3 probably, & whichever side wins would prob result in NWO world government.

I feel like there's so many more variables & outcomes I just can't think of right now, how about you all?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

What gives America the right to invade a sovereign country?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

This isn't a philosophical debate, it's a skunk works theory to discuss possibilities.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

We should annex Mexico and Canada at the same time. Mexico would free up a huge amount of labor, Canada a huge amount of unused space. The Mexicans can be sent to Canada to develop that land for the Americans nice new houses. Everyone wins. Canada get's their country built up, Mexicans get jobs, Americans get an abundance of cheaper houses.

I've always been a big proponent of ideas like this. Annex Mexico, tell China "your debt is no longer valid."

All Americans no longer pay taxes but we institute a "other country tax" and every other country has to pay us a modest 5-15% tax depending on how friendly they are.

edit on 3/24/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

link   

What gives Russia the right?

On topic, no it wouldn't fix anything... We think our govt is corrupt... DC is full of choir boys compared to Mexico city..not to mention the cartels.

link   

Methinks it's more of a case of an American falsely thinking that their country has a right to do whatever it pleases because they are the "Great Almighty America".

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You forgot about the cartels down there. Our military would have to handle them because we don't have enough police force to get the job done.

It would probably end up becoming a long costly battle.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Our military might for one.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Thankyou for proving my point.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No, we did that in the 1800s, took their land, and it's obvious that they still want to live here. I don't think moving the border further into their territory will do anything positive.

It's our system of living that attracts people who have too limited a way of life to come here illegally. If you move the border, it'll just be an influx of different people from different countries. We would still have the problem, but then on top of that, we'd have an immediate increase in the amount of people on welfare--their standard of living and wage earnings are so much lower on average than Americans' that a LOT would qualify for welfare, medicaid, subsidised housing (which would all need to be rebuilt to U.S. codes), etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Could something like this even be done?

No, it cannot be done, if it happens there would be resistance, in the end US would have to kill most Mexicans, then other south American countries would feel threatened causing a domino effect.

Of course if a few Mexican drug cartels do something like, i don't know, crash some planes in the new world trade center, then poor US would need to intervene in Mexico to remove the talibans, i mean drug lords from Mexico...
edit on 24-3-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You make a good point, we should take all of south America and the Caribbean while we are at it, and don't allow them on welfare for at least 10 years, and we can investigate after 10 years whether they meet our standards to be allowed on the system.

Or hell create a separate Welfare system, separate but equal...sorta...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I vote that the rest of the world walls America off from the rest of us so we can set about fixing what the warmongers screwed up - namely the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I don't know that I agree, illegal immigration will be naturally curbed by the ocean barrier.
(Note, I said curbed not culled)

I think paperwork & enforcement would be the biggest problems, but if accomplished, there would be no more illegals & a bunch of new citizens to start taxing.

(post by Eunuchorn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I vote that the rest of the world walls America off from the rest of us so we can set about fixing what the warmongers screwed up - namely the world.

We would accept the free freedom walls. Thanks for solving our immigration problem

We do some of our best liberating from the air so the walls won't stop us with what we love to do best.

(post by Eunuchorn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

hey u finaly here again
this guy thinks he is also exeptional as the rest of the USA and also thinks he is the first who went into space and than landed on a moon

now he just sits there and laughs at all of us siping on his white russian

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You may not be the first, but you are the latest. Does that make it right? No it does not.

And even theorizing about invading sovereign countries only serves to prove the point that America and many of it's citizens are warmongers who only serve their own selfish interests rather than those of the world as a whole.
edit on 24/3/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Thankyou for proving my point.

What? It's true. No country has a military that can stop ours, so if we want to annex Mexico, who's going to stop us? I'm not saying I agree with such recklessness, but the fact is that we can do whatever we want and no one has the resources to stop us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join