It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul (Pharisees) tricked Rome to kill for the god of israel and started a huge spiritual war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

The flesh is not always in conflict with the spirit, they can work in harmony if you allow it to happen and want it to be so.

Mark 10
7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Teaching that the flesh is always in conflict with the spirit is to separate the husband and wife. God has joined your body (wife) and spirit (husband) together, do not separate them by dividing the house. A house divided cannot stand.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Teaching that the flesh is always in conflict with the spirit is to separate the husband and wife. God has joined your body (wife) and spirit (husband) together, do not separate them by dividing the house. A house divided cannot stand.

Jesus said
Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Mark 14:38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

Before man and wife sinned, the flesh was justified as the law was not disclosed at this time. It is true that what God had joined could not be separated before sin became known.
Both man and wife then sinned and the flesh became corrupt and became weak and rebelled against the spirit. Since sin entered terrestrial creation it was condemned as a filthy garment.

From the time that sin entered the flesh of procreation it manifested itself as disobedient to the spirit through sin. Even though the spirit can become justified it is the flesh that can never be justified and must perish. Flesh is not allowed into the celestial realm of God and is never accepted by the father. The spirit must become justified with a new garment (Body) in order to have everlasting life.
My theology of course.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

vhb:
What happened to a faith in a God form; why does "Jesus" have to be the interloper BEACON Expression of God? I communicate with 'god' everyday without a "PUNDIT" telling me how to do so.

Seede: You might have misunderstood me. What I write is my opinion. I am not an authority in the matter of God or any religion. In fact if you believe you are right and I am wrong then you are entitled to believe what ever you want to believe. You could be right and I could be wrong. You and I will simply have to wait and see.

I do not have to wait.

vhb:
"Paul was a coward riding the coat tails of a [start up] belief system he thought could gain him MONEY and ALLOCAIDES (all of this happened)."

Seede: I don't believe that at all. Paul was a well educated and brilliant Sanhedrin judge with great wealth and established reputation. He had nothing to gain and in fact forsook all of his wealth in the ministry to propagate God through Jesus. Paul had no connection to the formation of the Christian church whatsoever and held no office of authority in the church. In fact he was not supported by any organization and earned his own living by tent making.

He was a Sanhedrin (says it all). He had everything to gain. The book of Judas explains his hypocracy regarding the early formation of the Orthodox Christian Church (he and subsequent minions were the targets of this epistle) as to the power plays, the setting up of dominion.

Seede: After his conversion he was not connected to the Roman government at all except that he was free born. In fact the Romans were the very ones that held him in prison and beat him and left him for dead. The Roman Catholic Church was not even thought of at this time so I do not understand where you got the idea that he was a shill for Rome or formed any part of the Catholic Church.

Foundation of, RCC tenants; is meaningless? (Paul's church).

Seede: Yes Paul did promote the belief of one God and he has never ever said that Jesus was God. In fact Christianity was never founded on the belief that Jesus was God. Jesus was never God and true Christianity will never tell you that Jesus was God. Jesus is recorded as saying that He was the begotten Son of God but never God Himself.

I will tell you this, Jesus is appalled by the whole notion of "Christian based dogmatic belief systems" (money makers) forgetting the message he tried so hard to explain, implement. This world we know of (material) is not real, the kingdom (reality as in eternal forever, individuated souls) lies within in the higher lighter dimensions. This place is just a classroom to accelerate the progress of ones eternal spirit. He was not at all about creating another organized religion, he was defying the Roman pagan belief system and Judaic dogmatic Law at the same time.
The establishment of a 'Christian church' was the last thing he anticipated to happen (THE WORST THING that could have come out of his crucifixion). The Joke was on him; as he did not want yet another political party wielding power against others.
edit on 27-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Paul says if you sin against God then that's ok because Jesus died for your sins. Then he says in Romans 13 that if you resist (not obey) the powers that be, you receive condemnation since there is no power except God's so God put them there to be obeyed. Paul seems to be more concerned with people following Rome than God.

As has been discussed several time in past threads, God has a perfect will and a permissive will. His perfect will is that none of creation would ever sin and His permissive will is that He designed an escape knowing by foreknowledge that all creation would sin. There are two avenues of sin which are to knowingly sin and to unknowingly sin.

Jesus nor Paul has ever taught that it is okay to sin. The mission of the Christ was to establish His heavenly kingdom and to allow those who have learned that sin is against the nature of God to enter into His kingdom. The corrupt mind will knowingly sin with the misconception that sin is automatically forgiven by the death of Christ Jesus. That was not the purpose of Christ Jesus and is not true in any respect.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Text The establishment of a 'Christian church' was the last thing he anticipated to happen (THE WORST THING that could have come out of his crucifixion). The Joke was on him; as he did not want yet another political party wielding power against others.

Mat_16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jesus is recorded as referencing His church 9 times in the new testament while He was alive. In total there are 80 references of church in the new testament.

The church of Jesus is not a political party or I should say that it was not originated as a political party and it should never become a political party. I agree with you that what we see today in organized religion is not what Jesus accepts.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

vhb: The establishment of a 'Christian church' was the last thing he anticipated to happen (THE WORST THING that could have come out of his crucifixion). The Joke was on him; as he did not want yet another political party wielding power against others.

Seede: Mat_16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Jesus is recorded as referencing His church 9 times in the new testament while He was alive. In total there are 80 references of church in the new testament.

Jesus was not speaking of the material world at all, but the astral world (the kingdom) were we are eternal and can interact with the God force at will. If one is monotheistic, there is only one that also created/allowed the idea forms of Allah, Buddha, and YHWH so all are correct; and should be recognized. There is no one better than the other, space and time dictated these concepts to pop into being for a reason (keep the peace?). I think we disagree as to exactly what "Kingdom" he was speaking of is all. As a fully 9 dimensional being he knew what the afterlife entailed (not much different than this one just less a 'heavy matter' 3D experience).

edit on 28-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Just because God created all that doesn't mean everyone choose to abide in Truth. The beast is wicked.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Just because God created all that doesn't mean everyone choose to abide in Truth. The beast is wicked.

God allows 'wickedness' just as allows 'goodness'. We [as its human proxy] were created by IT to describe (as itself)(to itself). If not allowed; God would think he was a rainbow hued 'Unicorn' with the mind of a horse. You realize humans have no free will to choose misbehavior or sainthood, its all "God's will" working to better know Itself. You cross God when you do not act within what your (Gods) 'nature' tells you.
edit on 29-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

GOD created branches on trees for a reason yet Mankind saw the - perhaps fallen - Branch as a Weapon that's used to maybe Hit someone. It is Mankind who has the ability to see right from wrong, and yep, its Wrong that is usually seen to be used.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

GOD created branches on trees for a reason yet Mankind saw the - perhaps fallen - Branch as a Weapon that's used to maybe Hit someone. It is Mankind who has the ability to see right from wrong, and yep, its Wrong that is usually seen to be used.

Yes; was it a 'bigger branch/stick' and if so metaphorically be used as a weapon. Was it just 'dead fall' that would eventually burn off in the next lightening strike? Mankind (without God showing itself as a physical being) will do just about anything to get ahead in this world (no physical higher being apparent) including invading neighboring nations that should be sovereign unto their own governorship. NOPE; all bets are off even in a civilized world. Statesmanship, religious beliefs of a nation are up for grabs depending upon the size of your army. The reason the Romans conquered so much territory is that they were well organized and ARMED (promised the natives protection in fact occupied those territories). They just wanted the land and resources (and all potential slave ownership of those that could build their great cities for free, gave no value to human life). Even though the Romans became orthodox in belief of Paul's church; they continued their warfare for hundreds of more years to gain and control the lands and again, the resources of the perceived to be 'savages'. Shame on them.
edit on 29-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

How much more accordingly is it now the Dead Sea Scrolls were covered up given this respect?

Who started the war? The Jewish revolutionaries, but who were they? They were not the Sadducees and not the Pharisees, but the Zealot Essenes.

Who won the war? The Romans. Where were the scrolls hidden? In the caves that are in the rolling hills of the Essene community of the new covenant or "Men of the New Testament."

Who gained possession of the scrolls after they were discovered 2,000 years later?

The Roman catholic church! The Romans took the scrolls. Why did they cover the scrolls up?

Because for 2,000 years, the Romans have been telling us, the children of the Gentiles, lies. That is why the Scrolls were covered up.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Jesus was not speaking of the material world at all, but the astral world (the kingdom) were we are eternal and can interact with the God force at will. If one is monotheistic, there is only one that also created/allowed the idea forms of Allah, Buddha, and YHWH so all are correct; and should be recognized. There is no one better than the other, space and time dictated these concepts to pop into being for a reason (keep the peace?). I think we disagree as to exactly what "Kingdom" he was speaking of is all. As a fully 9 dimensional being he knew what the afterlife entailed (not much different than this one just less a 'heavy matter' 3D experience).

True Christianity is not Buddhism and it most certainly is not Islam. Neither of these two religions are the same as Christianity nor can they be the same structure as the doctrine of Christ Jesus. Both deny the Begotten Son of God who is the Word of God. The Son and Father are one and the same and to deny one is to deny both. Separation of the two is impossible and is not shown as any other means. What you postulate is impossible to Christian theology.

As far as being better is concerned, that is left to the choice one makes. If you believe that all three or more are of the same God then that is your choice but is called double minded in the teachings of the Apostles of Jesus. To say that Jesus gave his life for some and not others is not the teachings of His Apostles. John 3:16 teaches us that any one who believes the doctrine of Jesus can have everlasting life. It does not teach that you have a choice of different avenues to everlasting life.

It's all your call.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

vhb: Jesus was not speaking of the material world at all, but the astral world (the kingdom) were we are eternal and can interact with the God force at will. If one is monotheistic, there is only one that also created/allowed the idea forms of Allah, Buddha, and YHWH so all are correct; and should be recognized. There is no one better than the other, space and time dictated these concepts to pop into being for a reason (keep the peace?). I think we disagree as to exactly what "Kingdom" he was speaking of is all. As a fully 9 dimensional being he knew what the afterlife entailed (not much different than this one just less a 'heavy matter' 3D experience).

Seede: True Christianity is not Buddhism and it most certainly is not Islam. Neither of these two religions are the same as Christianity nor can they be the same structure as the doctrine of Christ Jesus. Both deny the Begotten Son of God who is the Word of God. The Son and Father are one and the same and to deny one is to deny both. Separation of the two is impossible and is not shown as any other means. What you postulate is impossible to Christian theology.

Sure I can; as Buddhism/Hinduism; was a belief form that came before Christianity as a "fixit". Islam through Mohammed came in 700 AD as another FIXIT. Neither hold the same tenants (very close but differing ONE GOD). There is a reason for this, time space history; each had a problem to solve to create peace within the regions they were overlayed upon.
As far as ANY being better THAN the Other is concerned, that is left to the choice one makes to swallow this DOGMATIC IDEA of a monotheistic God that embraces ALL major religions: Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism and Shintoism. Where does God's wisdom end (paganism).

Seede: If you believe that all three or more are of the same God then that is your choice but is called double minded in the teachings of the Apostles of Jesus. To say that Jesus gave his life for some and not others is not the teachings of His Apostles. John 3:16 teaches us that any one who believes the doctrine of Jesus can have everlasting life. It does not teach that have a choice of different avenues to everlasting life. It's all your call.

God created all belief systems *so where is the/your argument against the allowance of as all are EQUAL/VALID*; are you going against Gods infinite will as opposed to your own TINY ONE based on SELF will (you do not own)? You have the ability to self determine through IT (self will/free will) to actualize the one for you that fits BEST your soul/spirit experiment (its entirely personal to your soul growth). Do you realize God owns your soul? You are not the free wheeling being you think you are.
edit on 9-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join