It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy explains US-Russia-Ukraine issue with a single image, cool

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I said this before
30% of Ukraine is Russian ethnics
couple of year ago
Ukraine banned them from speaking Russian
who does that
can u imagine USA banding mexicans in USA
to speak Mexican ?

who does that?
edit on 22-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There are people on this site, ATS, that want war so bad with _________ , (fill in the blank with a country, person or religion) that it is orgasmic to them.

These people should not be allowed to procreate...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I said this elsewhere
I fill fix the link in sec

this is from Australia's education centre
Sydney university
like u said I am in Australia and I have to unite with AU' perspective

ussc.edu.au...

this is a comment of on one article)

the sense of this article is fair.
NATO and US & EU(which is US disguised) fully pushed this situation. They prepared it by being overly negative on Sochi Olympic games, and now they successfully turned Ukrainians and the world against Russia. Both countries were brothers earlier. (i remember being in Ukraine, and seeing them watching sport on tv and when the Ukrainian would loose and a Russian would win, it would be a victory for them !!)

The dangers are multiple, including the one described here over, you also have the Ukrainian govt that is absolutely unreliable and uncontrollable that is backed by NATO, US and EU so they feel wings. (imagine that the this govt, some years ago signed agreements and falsified them ... at the state level ... no joke ... they are damn dangerous ! and the US have already played many times with dangerous leaders !!). (remember they forbid Russian in a country 30% Russian speaking people ... they are seriously young brained ... you can't trust them !! many years ago, i was their and the orange revolution was taking place ... youchenko was being chosen ... he made promises to the Ukrainians ... and they believed them ... but these promises were so exaggerated ! lower taxes, jobs for everyone, higher salaries, better infrastructure ... he was promising the moon ... and they were happy about that ... i was telling them that it was unrealistic ... Ukrainians didn't understand ... they thought it was perfectly doable ... so they are easily manipulable ... they have poor education)

Putin is diabolized (an old mass manipulation trick à la Edward Bernayse) ... but isn't that bad !! he is protecting Russia and Russians ... and is not playing the globalists game !! He plays his game that favors Russia.

Is it the NATO that has no reason to exist that is surviving like that or is it some strong lobbies or hidden governing head that doesn't like Putin because he could be dangerous in a global world order where he would pull China, India and others with him. And suddenly question the powers, that is diabolizing Putin ??

And by the way, Russia is not a dying power, it is a power in transformation. Whoever plays chess and played with Russians knows that they are smart people individually. With garbage in the brain as a inheritance of communism ... but wait that school and culture becomes "normal" again and you will see a real power with really smart people individually.

To settle this, i think that now, at the level the things are, they should allow for the creation for an independent state in the east where a majority of Russians live. And US and EU should do that, because Kiev is ready to launch an atomic bomb on Moscow if it could. Talks between Russia and Western countries should take place and and an eastern country should be created.

And remember, Ukraine is in a poor condition, but they each time elected there own president ... and this for over 10 years. They were robbed by their own elected presidents .. and the biggest thief of all is youlia timochenko ,... the worst of all. Who retried to run for elections (unbelievable). If someone raped them, it is the west that pushed them for violence and for a revolution ... instead of a political turn ... reelection ... (what a normal civilized country would do !)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I wish I could give u a drink and cheers u
honestly
live a little laugh a little
and chill for a second

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: PrettyPlease1

Lol I always get a chuckle when the US accuses another country of being aggressive. Your list is only the tip of the iceberg. The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression. Never gone a full decade without being involved in a war. Been at war 222 years out of it's 239 years existence or 93% of their time.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
www.washingtonsblog.com...

A perpetual state of war since it's founding. Calls everyone else aggressive. Lol

wow, those are sobering statistics

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

I said this before
30% of Ukraine is Russian ethnics
couple of year ago
Ukraine banned them from speaking Russian
who does that
can u imagine USA banding mexicans in USA
to speak Mexican ?

who does that?

Actually, no they didn't ban them speaking Russian and you're just buying into a whole load of crap.

Would you like to know what really happened, or are you going into full denial mode?

In 2012, the Government of Victor Yukanovych (the former President) intorduced a Bill which cause a huge uproar across Ukraine (even provoking fist fights in parliament) basically making Russian an official language for the State (meaning State services are provided in both Ukrainian and Russian).

For their part, the authors of the Bill (Serhiy Kivalov and Vadym Kolesnichenko) were awarded the Medal of Pushkin by Putin for "promoting Russian language"

In 2014, when Yukanovych fled, the new Government proposed to repeal this law. It doesn't mean Russian is forbidden, it's just not an official State language.

You compared the US banning Mexicans from speaking Spanish, but actually it is more like the UK refusing to add Hindi to the official language list. It doesn't mean that you cannot speak Hindi, but rather don't expect your Tax forms or car registration to be done in Hindi.

That said, all minority languages are protected under Article 10 of the Ukrainian Constitution.

It's also worth mentioning that despite the Ukrainian Parliament passing the repeal bill in early 2014, it still hasn't even been ratified and the current President does not agree with the bill in it's current form.

There is the truth for you, if you want to listen.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

my point is that I don't care
and u shouldn't either
my parents are living in the middle of it
if anyone will get bombed first because u can't calm down it will be them
if it was such a big deal
eu NATO America would have long time send there troops
I also don't follow news I saw 2000 international students from all over the world who traveled to donensk and Crimea they are the people I will listen to
I am in direct touch with children(Russian ethnics) from donensk they are sending me fb messages and it is not pretty
u are not from Europe u will never understand
same way I will not understand why u Russia Americans hate each other so much end of story
my step dad is Ukraine Romanian origin we travel in and out of Ukraine we have business on between Ukraine and Romania
I heard his perspective on Ukraine that is enough for me

u will not convince me

editby]edit on 22-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

if u want to be a hero pick up ur bags and go fight Russians out of Ukraine

otherwise I don't know what u are trying to do here

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Awww - faced with the actual truth of the matter (al verifiable by the way, feel free to check it) you ramble on about getting facebook messages and how you believe them over anything else.. Righto...

And I'm not "from Europe"? Where the hell am I from, then?

And exactly, I won't convince you, I know this. The purpose of my posting is to make sure the crap you and others like you post is challenged and not allowed to permeate.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

good on u
if you from uk that does not count

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I give u a contact to a mum who's little boy died in that conflict see what she will tell u

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

or a girl who sits on a butterfly chair and she had to move out of her home

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

or the 2000 volunteers in donensk

a French couple
a German couple
who went

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

an elderly lady who used to have a nice house before this started

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

if u want to be a hero pick up ur bags and go fight Russians out of Ukraine

Honestly, if it comes to it and my country get's involved and needs volunteers, I will. But there I was thinking that there weren't any Russians in the Ukraine..... That's what Putin has been saying!

otherwise I don't know what u are trying to do here

I told you - countering your rubbish.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

i happily give u their fb details

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

yes Russian volunteers

I also didn't believe any of it like u
because I lived under communism

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

good on u
if you from uk that does not count

Why not? Me thinks you're moving the goalposts and trying to insert unverifiable, emotionally charged nonsense to muddy the water.

As for you're other posts, I'm sure there are some very upset people as I am sure there are who are plenty who are upset with the Russians too. I am not really concerned over what they have to say (on either side) as it's all subjective and likely erroneous and based of rumour.

I'll take what I can confirm and what I did confirm is the story over "banning Russian" is total bollocks and Russian troops are inside Ukraine waging a war not even the majority of the locals support, but rather the support of the Russian state.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

i asked u do u want
this people's contact
tell them they are full of shait not me

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i am asking
how would u resolve this situation
because I can't watch anymore 5200 people getting killed