It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy explains US-Russia-Ukraine issue with a single image, cool

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: stumason

yes Russian volunteers

With weaponry such as the latest, non-export version of T-72's that only Russia operates (the T-72BM) being seen inside Ukraine, that is evidence of support by the Russian Army.

Not to mention all the mothers of young soldiers who have died there protesting outside bases in Russia over their sons being sent there by the Army.

Volunteers my arse

I also didn't believe any of it like u
because I lived under communism

What is that even supposed to mean?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

at least u care
that is one thing I do like

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

i am asking
how would u resolve this situation
because I can't watch anymore 5200 people getting killed
give me a solution lets discuss have this can be resolved

Russia to leave it's neighbours alone and to not support rebels or send in troops. This isn't the first example of them doing so. Annexing parts of other countries is also a big No-No.

That is the only option.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I honestly ask
Goverments are not helping
I can offer u accommodation in Europe and Ukraine
we can go and help what is the plan

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
that is true

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Humanity is ruthless. It's in our nature. Nothing is going to change. There's blood on everyone's hands. We're territorial and that's that.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

another couple I know went to Crimea
and the people are happy to try to be with Putin
they have a video were they are asking drunk people in a bar I can ask them if they want to show u

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

all I can say
thumbs up we act like monkeys still
I wish we could unite and move on

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

i also disagree with Putin threatening with nukes that is just childish

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

come with me we can stand on boarder between Russia Ukraine
the only thing I would let in is food and humatarien aid through
that is the best I can offer u

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Haha, thanks for the offer, but I can't up and leave to travel across Europe to a war zone. My own kiddies need feeding and the bills need paying..

Even if I could go, I'm not sure we would be much help - what can two plebs like us achieve?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I know
I just want to tell u that I want a world were u can give me ur kiddies and trust me I do everything to protect them
and I know people here are good people and what u said was actually really beautiful
and I know u say these things because u do care better than being ignorant to world
I can tell u with the Ukraine thing Is I wished I had huge hands and could just pull this people apart so they stop fighting I feel helpless I picture Ukraine and Russia under big glass bowls so they stop fighting with eachother crazy people
I though u said pebbles I will have a look what plebs mean
I want to send the kids in Ukraine dispicable me 1 and 2
so they can forget about the stuff happening outside their windows
edit on 22-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

On that note, you and I agree. I would like a world were we didn't bicker over which country/nation is better, who owns what and who is the big "threat". We're all Human's and we should realise that - the sooner we do, the better it will be for everyone, but sadly a good many are stuck in the tribal state of mind.

Me, I don't care if you're black, green, Chinese, Russian, American or even Scottish, we're all pink and squishy inside. All I care about is people being decent to each other and sadly, in this particular case, this is definitely not one of those occasions.

At the end of the Cold War, I was genuinely excited about Russia not being the "enemy". I was eager for them to join NATO or group with "the West" to try and better humanity. Sadly, the situation seems to have regressed to barely any better to how it was 20+ years ago.

There are even Defence sources in the UK asking for us to increase spending because the level at which Russia is arming herself and modernising can only be interpreted that they expect War. I don't want War - it's bad enough hearing about kiddies being blown up 2000km away, I don't want to see it spread.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

now that gave me the shivers
yes that does truly suck with the budget
you wished money went into healthcare and education
and I don't know what to say
is people like u guys that give me hope about having kids
I hope their generation wil not experience old school and reading stuff from opened minded people is great
I don't know politics but I know I am sick of them
anyway
enjoy your children I bet they are gorgeous
someone told me this
what can you do if a dog barks at u...
let people bark..
it is not worth it honest
so tired now I am sorry if I was rude I don't want enemies honest

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'll save you the bother: it's all the Jews' fault.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That's a bit simplistic. You didn't even mention Ukrainian nazis or the US.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Not really a fair comparison since Russia has changed governments and we have not. The test of an aggressor nation is how that government acts,does it prepare for war? How many wars has it been involved in? Does it use war as a means to get what it wants instead of diplomacy?

I guarantee you that if other countries started coming in and changing Mexico's government to a strong communist one,the US would be up in arms and fighting over it.We would not want that on our borders. Just look at how we have treated Cuba all these years,all because we didn't like their government.We have repeatedly tried to kill Castro and cause problems there,sanctioned the hell out of them etc. Because we don't want communists that close to US borders.But then we let NGO's go over to the eastern bloc and try to disrupt the governments there,even though we have laws against it happening here. We are hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

No because we aren't after land to surround ourselves with. We have oceans to separate us from other countries east and west of us.What we ARE after is money and resources.And those we get from the tearing down of other countries.You need look no further than Iraq,and Libya to see how we do things.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Guess what? All governments are hypocrites. What would happen if Germany annexed Kaliningrad claiming Russia was persecuting ethnic Germans? Or China tried to reclaim the lands that Russia took from them that are still primarily Chinese? I'm sure Russia wouldn't take it lying down. Just because the US' actions are hypocritical doesn't change the fact that Russia is currently in the wrong.

That's the thing most on the pro-Putin side of things don't get. Those that decry Russia's current course of action were also against the US' actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. At the end of the day though the US didn't end taking land from the places they invaded while Russia did.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

What is the definition of the word country ?

n area of land that is controlled by its own government, the people who live in a country, an area or region that has a particular quality or feature or is known for a particular activity.
an indefinite usually extended expanse of land.
the land of a person's birth, residence, or citizenship.
A political state or nation or its territory .

A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory

Political views do not make a country, people do. Governments itself do not make a country, what kind of government country has or what political views government has do not make a country. What is really in question here is what are the characteristics a country have, what is typical behavior etc seen in history.

Dog is still a dog even if you dress it as a cat.

edit on 22-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join