It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arthritis breathrough as new test diagnoses condition up to decade earlier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I have chronic severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, now in every joint in my body. I am under the age of 55. I too have been on the meds to include Enbrel injections weekly, methotrexate weekly, and very high doses of Prednisone. I live in CA and have been treated and studied at both UCLA and Stanford. Nothing works. Nothing. I would welcome a drug trial!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I have chronic severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, now in every joint in my body. I am under the age of 55. I too have been on the meds to include Enbrel injections weekly, methotrexate weekly, and very high doses of Prednisone. I live in CA and have been treated and studied at both UCLA and Stanford. Nothing works. Nothing. I would welcome a drug trial!

Going through Osteo with nothing working, I sympathize with you. I hope the medical community is able to find something that works for you soon!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

My sympathies to you, as well. I have learned to know my limits and take an entire day to rest and recoup for the week to come. If it weren't for my very AWESOME hubby, my recliner, and my sleep # bed, I would go mad!!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

My sympathies to you, as well. I have learned to know my limits and take an entire day to rest and recoup for the week to come. If it weren't for my very AWESOME hubby, my recliner, and my sleep # bed, I would go mad!!

I definitely know the feeling. And yes to knowing our limits.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have a new found respect for you MaaM!!! You are tough as Nails!a reply to: Anyafaj

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I did thank you I forwarded it to her she is in remission she's clear after medical treatment she got really bad I still see her hurt worse and worse everyday...a reply to: gmoneystunt

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
I have a new found respect for you MaaM!!! You are tough as Nails!a reply to: Anyafaj

I appreciate it, but the way I see it, there are others who deserve it more and are worse off than I. I am just blessed to be here.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Boron cures all forms of arthritis combine it with magnesium. research rex Newnham

and try and cut out fluoride and dairy products

edit on 23-3-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Boron cures all forms of arthritis combine it with magnesium. research rex Newnham

and try and cut out fluoride and dairy products

I don't do dairy, and I don't do fluoride. Water has a disgusting metallic taste. People think I'm nuts when I tell them.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UltralightI suffered with arthritis in my hips I don't any more, I also had gout in my left big toe for 5 years there is no conventional medicine to cure this terribly painful gout until I purchased the silk worm enzyme from Serrepatase.info the best to buy are the 250,000 IU take on an empty stomach twice daily, within 5 days my gout had gone and has never ever returned, I have recommended this to other sufferers and it's cured them too, my husband had an enlarged prostrate it reduced it down within a week.

My sister had a chest infection for 8 weeks antibiotics and steroids wouldn't shift it but as soon as she took the silk worm enzymes it disappeared over night I call these my magic pills, my husband had extremely high blood pressure with 2 nose bleeds a day after a few days his BP was back to normal, there is no need for people to be in such pain when natural alternatives are the best thing on the market, don't bother going to the doctors and accepting his prescriptions that don't work and will only make you more sick use the alternatives on the market with no side effects whatsoever

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Milk is really bad for you but no one knows why because it's kept secret from the public but made to look sexy with pretty women and good looking men drinking it with the milk mustache the calcium in milk calcifies the joints due to no magnesium in the milk the magnesium prevents the calcium from calcifying the joints God when I think about how much milk I drank in my youth especially at the time of free milk at school I used to drink gallons of it but not any more, the milk industry will not tell us this but it's out there

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetxIsComing

I have never drank milk regularly. It is only good to dip Oreos !

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

worm enzyme? Give myself parasites???

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have never drank milk regularly. It is only good to dip Oreos !

When I was pregnant with my daughter I drank 2 gallons of milk a day. My body craved it badly! While breastfeeding I drank a gallon a day. After she was done breastfeeding my body didn't want to touch milk at ALL! It's been 19 years and unless it's in coffee on a rare occasion, I rarely touch it. It's as if my body said I had what I needed, I don't need anymore now. My daughter drinks milk as if I have a herd of cows in the backyard. LOL Considering how much I gave her when she was parasiting off of me, I'm not surprised. LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join