It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immortal Cabal Ruling Our Planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
OR... somewhere along the way will we be able to find a way to STOP the government from accepting payments from them? No corporate money, no lobbyists. Anybody caught so much as letting a lobbyist buy them a cup of coffee is out.

Any corporation offering to buy a government official so much as a doughnut goes to prison.

Surely some state some where can find a person to elect to introduce bills to that effect. Or honestly, I'm not sure how to approach the problem. But there has to be a way to get these people out of our government.

Don't get me wrong, the OP gives great ideas, but surely there is another more effective way to stop this other than simply not buying products. Not buying products could be "Plan-B". We need a Plan-A.

edit on 3/20/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

TextWhat surprises me is not where we are but how the hell we got here. There use to be a monopolies commission that stopped companies combining etc in the interests of the public and dare I say fairness to free competition etc.

Where hell did that body disappear to? and more importantly why isn't it stopping this kind of thing or has it itself been effectively stopped?

Hi Shiloh7, Yes it has been stopped, it's called Regulatory Capture. Look it up, the situation we have now is exactly the planned outcome. Peace
Arjunanda. a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
His Majesty % threw a noose around the neck of humanity. according to the 2014 Russian citizens have debt 50% of GDP, while tens of millions of people have owned apartment and car and modest country house and 600 square meters of land. you have big barn of plywood allegedly house in the country, or (very rarely and) apartment in your property 1% homes and 2% of cars. I was just wondering when comparison it we hick untermensch?
edit on 21/3/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: williamjpellas

Thanks for the vibrant response

You can know the homework’s in

But do you and others really understand all that mythology and allegory?

I venture you don’t

This evil is a little more than Satan

There’s a science to evil

And it’s based on the corruption of the world that can be explained outside of ancient allegory

This corruption is based on 5 negative energies that come from the world of corruption ( matrix, if you will)after the fall of man

It has five levels that the ancient allegorical sciences in scripture define as:

Dajjal (antichrist)—Religious deception

Gog- MATERIALISM

Magog-WAR, CRIME, VIOLENCE, MURDER, DEATH

Satan—Perversion of natural instincts

Iblis—Pride, cynicism and ego

The numerical value of these negative archetypes is 588( remember that number!)

The corporations for example thrive off the Gog and Magog archetypes particularly Gog (materialism)

There materialism invariably leads to Magog (war and conquest) MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

This is a yinyang syndrome of materialism that always leads to CONQUEST, war and violence

Then there is the Antichrist negative energy that is typified by, for example, ISIS types, phony clerics who use religion for profit, and cults of religion, etc.

You already have an understanding of Satan and Iblis so I won’t waste time instructing you here

If you analyze any of this evil you will see it springs from one or more of these negative archetypes

The world or what you guys call the Matrix is the source of these evils

It’s a vicious circle

edit on 21-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Government does that. Not business.

I think you're missing the point.

Government IS corporations, and corporations ARE NOW governments. There is no line between the two anymore.

Governments (ie: politicians) are bought and paid for... they have been for several decades now.

And why has government gone in this direction ?

Because they realized the added bonus of having corporate allies enables them to bypass international laws and regulations that would normally tie the hands of government and limit their ability to achieve whatever agenda they're chasing after.

There are no foreign policy laws keeping corporations on a short leash anymore.

With governments and corporations working side by side, the world is now their oyster.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

lol , haha i kinda feel the same way....

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Ummm...Buy used items as much as you can...From your vehicles...to your clothing...etc...
Example...I drive a 2002 Saab 95 Aero and a 1996 Ford explorer...Now mind you both vehicles are in VERY good condition and I maintain them very well...I buy my clothing at thrift stores...I buy meats bulk from local grown/produced suppliers...I shop at farmers markets for veggies and fruits...

Garden...fish and hunt...raise livestock...Tap those maple trees...

My one downfall is gadgets...although I have started to buy from the re-conditioned market...Oh and Credit...

There are probably any number of other ways to bypass direct support of the cabal...I'm sure you could add to the list...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Keep me plugged into the matrix please,,, i might not like what is real.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I see two arguments on ATS:

1. The government is evil!

2. Corporations are evil!

So ATS -- which is it? Which regime would you rather live under? Oppression from "the company" or "the man"?

People fail to realize that it's the same outcome in either extreme. There has to be a balance between private industry and government involvement.

Yes, and neither is inherently evil.

However, what a "corporatetocracy" means is a fundamental merger of corporation and state, usually behind the scenes... We have that now. It's what used to be called the "Military-industrial complex."

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

...Any corporation offering to buy a government official so much as a doughnut goes to prison.

Would you please explain how you would imprison a non-human person who doesn't have a body?

...the OP gives great ideas, but surely there is another more effective way to stop this other than simply not buying products.

I did not even suggest any boycotts, although others did jump to that conclusion/solution. [My food choices support health, and avoid poisons.]

edit on 21/3/15 by soficrow because: clarity

edit on 21/3/15 by soficrow because: expl

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So ATS -- which is it? Which regime would you rather live under? Oppression from "the company" or "the man"?

People fail to realize that it's the same outcome in either extreme. There has to be a balance between private industry and government involvement.

Why do you assume we have only two options? ...I do agree that balance is needed to avoid oppression, but hope other options are available besides the sacred government-industry polarity.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

Thanks arjunanda. S&

DEFINITION OF 'REGULATORY CAPTURE '
Regulatory capture is a theory associated with George Stigler, a Nobel laureate economist. It is the process by which regulatory agencies eventually come to be dominated by the very industries they were charged with regulating. Regulatory capture happens when a regulatory agency, formed to act in the public's interest, eventually acts in ways that benefit the industry it is supposed to be regulating, rather than the public.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'REGULATORY CAPTURE '
Public interest agencies that come to be controlled by the industry they were charged with regulating are known as captured agencies. ...

Interesting.

edit on 21/3/15 by soficrow because: format

edit on 21/3/15 by soficrow because: oops

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In our current paradigm, the best competitor would seem to be a corporation designed "for and by the people." Ideally, this would describe government, but it doesn't currently.

The incentives behind the whole game are skewed, but part of our cultural story. Redefinition from the ground up could help build a new foundation.

On a fascinating, yet terrifying, note.. I wonder what would happen if an AI driven corporation became self aware under the current rule set.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Where is the dividing line between Big Corporations and government because I do not see it?

Here are just a few of The "Big Government" Politicians

www.opensecrets.org...

REVOLVING DOOR

35 out of 40 Goldman Sachs lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
53 out of 61 Citigroup Inc lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
58 out of 69 JPMorgan Chase & Co lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
20 out of 25 Morgan Stanley lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs

85 out of 114 General Electric lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
36 out of 48 Koch Industries lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
116 out of 141 Comcast Corp lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
76 out of 103 Wal-Mart Stores lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
22 out of 30 Monsanto Co lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs

69 out of 109 Lockheed Martin lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
40 out of 51 Honeywell International lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
51 out of 67 Raytheon Co lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
96 out of 133 General Dynamics lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
32 out of 49 Northrop Grumman lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs
83 out of 115 Boeing Co lobbyists in 2013-2014 have previously held government jobs

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

S&F
Just tagging this to read later!

jacygirl

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamsession

not specifically you but anyone complainin about the big corps, tptb, whatever you call them. sheer complaint won't get us nowhere that is. drop em tablets, smartphones, plug off the internet (yeah google is the godfather of the guys subject to this thread) and move your precious four letters out to the streets. now that'd make the change.

Throwing away your smart phone, Chinese widgets and so on will not change anything. I do not have one either.
Your analogy is akin to taking one water droplet out of a water tower and expecting that to make a difference.

The way to do it is the same way the Big Corps brought us here. At the Government Level specifically via foreign economic policies where a group of Pro American Average Citizens put an end to "Free" Trade Pacts.

Now you may think they have no right to do that over the majority of Americans.

They have about as much right as a group of Pro Free Trade Corporate Lobbyists had over every American.

cj6

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If money keeps them in power is there any way that we can somehow get rid of it all together? Sure it would be bad for all of us too but I think of it like a kamikaze, destroy their weapon that enslaves us and go back to bartering lol seriously think about it...without money they've got NOTHING! We can survive without it but they can't!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I couldn't dissagree more. Ever since I was too young for school I never really understood why we have to be governed at all, much less by people far dumber than your average ATS poster. I know, I know who's gonna protect us? *blah*

Corporations control the actions of governments. That in itself is very dangerous.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I for one welcome our new Corporate Overlords. Now excuse me while I sip this Mountain Dew, eat part of my Kit Kat Bar, and continue to post on this website using my Sony Monitor, Type on my Dell Keyboard, and sit in my Hon office chair.

I suppose you'll also welcome the clampdown on privacy, being chipped, and loss of numerous other constitutional rights as well right?

Government does that. Not business.

Correction - Big Business buys politicians to do it.
No difference

There never would have been any bail outs, Obamacare or numerous wars if it were not for Big Business Lobbyists.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Would you please explain how you would imprison a non-human person who doesn't have a body?

I'm assuming that corporations have human representatives, who make their deals, and form their corporations.

I did not even suggest any boycotts, although others did jump to that conclusion/solution. [My food choices support health, and avoid poisons.

Clearly I confused you with another poster. At the time of my post, the thread seemed to be taking a 'boycott' path.
I would like to see amendments made to our policies, but perhaps my thoughts here are too far off-topic for the specificities of the OP.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join