It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Mob Beats and Burns Woman

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is not what is in your heart but what you do that matter's, your intention's and there fruit as the world is full of good but misguided intention's that led only to wrong, in the old testament book of genesis it explains that every inclination of man was continually evil, the heart in the bible can also mean the mind as well remember.

Christ preached altruism, the good Samaritan but he also said this.

"It is not what goes into a man but what come's out of him that defile's him", that he say's if we do good then we are better than if we do bad, it is not what is done to us but what we do that defines us as being's.

Non of us are perfect and that is why the news of Christ's grace and his dying on our behalf is called good news, his resurrection is our resurrection if we accept him and try to live as he said and obeying the two main commandments he asked of us, to love one another as he has loved us and to love god above all thing's may be hard but they are a far easier road than the path of the law and following them actually fulfils the law anyway, we have to change what come's out of us and that for some of us myself included is the hard part.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

God is a spirit.

In the resurrection there is no difference between a man and a woman for you shall receive a new celestial body/spiritual body like the angels, you shall neither be given nor taken in marriage.

The idea that God is a father or a Mother is irrelevant, God Yahway replied to moses, "I am that I am" or "I am Whom I am", and to apply a gender to God is neither wrong nor right as Gender is of the flesh and God is above that.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The last time I looked, most of Christianity and all of Islam had and continue to assign gender to God.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
But Christians refused to bake a cake in the US

AND Christians refused to do flowers in the US

AND Christians did this sort of thing over a 1000 years ago, doesn't matter everyone who did it is dead now

AND Christians burned women to death as witches over 150 years ago, doesn't matter everyone who did it and their children and grandchildren are long dead now

AND Christians protest outside abortion clinics

so they are just as bad as the Islamic State

they are the same I tell you, the same!

These crimes are as bad as burning a woman do death over a book, in 2015 with all the progress humankind has made, just as bad I tell you! Especially the crimes being committed today by Christians, not baking cakes or arranging flowers or marching on a street, just as evil I say, just as evil.

(scent of sarcasm in the air for those of you who actually believe this)

LOL, ok i get what your saying that muslim people living in these country's commiting these atrocity's are in fact up to 600 years behind the eight ball of modern society, hey i can buy it, i mean back then the world was flat, giant monsters lived in the sea and the stars were pin pricks in a blanket that covered the sky. Vikings seen flying dragons in thier travels and people were getting slaughtered left right and centre for various reasons.
Now in todays world if you have the mental capacity to text message your friend then stone someone to death in a mob you and your buddy's have a problem.
Cultures change thier views and move on otherwise America would still be using black people for slaves and would have genocided the native indians by now, why do you think it all stopped because people decided hey you know what, maybe thats not such a good thing after all and we look like a bunch of dick's auctioning humans like cattle and machine gunning down women and children.
wake up to yourself, see it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The strangest part of this video, for me anyway, is that it reminds me of videos of ghetto Americans mobbing one or two people. Just saw a video out of NY of some girl getting attacked by a crowd in a Mcdonalds. Yeah, this video is horrific, but so are our ghetto denizens. Poor, stupid, illiterate people love making videos of their insane, irrational violence.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

"A Great Many" or the Westboro Baptists who are a pitiful few, mostly from one family? I think you greatly exaggerate the numbers of protesters.

You have a good point.

As a matter of fact over the past few years far more Christians have blocked Westboro Baptists when they protested homosexuals, etc., then there were Westboro protesters.
www.relevantmagazine.com...
www.godtube.com...

True Christians are showing up and defending people against the apostasy that is Westboro Baptists.

I don't see Muslims showing up to physically defend against the Islamic State and their Daesh evil ones.

edit on 9Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:08:37 -0500pm32003pmk205 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
those afghanis and iraqis are so ass backwords they cant be trained. it boggles my mind why the US army is still wasting taxpayer dollars there. just nuke the place for a parking lot and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's Just A Disaster for the Human Race when people would banned together and kill and burn a Mentally Ill Person, Let Alone a Woman for Burning a Book, any Book. It only goes to show You All, Each and Everyone Of You, How Backyards Some Cultures Still Are.
I ask you, do they deserve a Place in our Society, Should a Culture This Ignorant and Uneducated Be Allowed To Prosper?
I Say NO!
They've had How Many Years To Grow and Move Forward Like The Rest Of Humanity.

No, Radical Muslims, That Cling That Tightly To A BOOK Of PAPER, Don't Deserve To Advance or be Considered as Part Of The Human Race,,,,,, What Do Our Brothers and Sister in The Heavens in UFO's Think Of Us?
Just Shameful!
edit on 20-3-2015 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

The law there is death as punishment for destroying a Koran.

The 7 arrested were for carrying out their justice without a court.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The law there is death as punishment for destroying a Koran.

The 7 arrested were for carrying out their justice without a court.

That's The Problem, Their Laws Are Tied To A BOOK! Pages of Paper, that Glorifies Pedofiles and Killing!
They haven't Bothered To Grow or Advance or Learn To Think On Their On!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
those afghanis and iraqis are so ass backwords they cant be trained. it boggles my mind why the US army is still wasting taxpayer dollars there. just nuke the place for a parking lot and be done with it.

Really?

I hear the glass parking lot syndrom all the time from people. Kill millions of people that probably want to just live happy lives without being messed with by other peoples stupid superstitions. You know what? I assign the same moral retardness as a mob killing one person and one person wanting to kill millions as the same.

Solution. “Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.” I agree with

why the US army is still wasting taxpayer dollars there

Leave them to their own problems. Let the US cure all internal problems first without helping other nation. Yep even poor Israel. Time for them to grow up and stand on their own two stolen feet. Humble you will be cut off from you source of weapons and money. Probably the only good Obama has done..

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

When has the bible been updated with the most scientific discoveries?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple

When has the bible been updated with the most scientific discoveries?

When has Someone Killed another For Burning a Bible in the last 100 years??
When has a Christian Killed another for not Converting From Muslim to Christianity?
Just how much of the Bible is In-bedded in Your or anyone's Daily Life?
Try staying on subject, this as nothing to do with the Bible as she was killed for Burning a Quran?
Not for burning a Bible, There That would more than likely been Just Fine With Them.

A four-year-old girl and her 18-month-old sister were forced to watch their pregnant Christian mother 'twitch' in the flames when a Muslim mob burnt her and her husband alive after accusing them of blasphemy.
Sonia Rami and her baby sister Ponam witnessed their parents being tortured by members of a 1,200-strong crowd, who then turned on the younger girl and tried to set her alight as well.
Chanting 'God is great', huge numbers gathered to watch the sickening murder, which took place in Chak 59 - a village situated in Kasur district, 60 kilometers from Pakistan's second largest city Lahore.

LINK

edit on 21-3-2015 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

When was the last time the Quran was updated with the most up to date science?

She set fire to an inanimate object (not counting the 4 year old or her sister in the OP story.) . Does that equal a death penalty?
edit on 3/21/2015 by staple because: (no reason given)

Here is the last video I watched years ago about people forcing their religion onto someone else.
www.liveleak.com...

edit on 3/21/2015 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Stop the press...

"In a shocking move, Afghans continue to do the same thing they have done for thousands of years".

Please. This is a cultural thing. Their culture is based on their religion. We continue to judge their actions based on our morals. Yet we become outraged when they judge our actions by their morals.

We have occupied Muslim countries based on what we believe is right according to a Western view of morality. Like it or not much of Western law has its original basis in Christian teachings. You know, the whole 10 commandments thing. Whether you believe in a Christian God or not, the view of what is morally right and wrong in the West has its basis in ingrained Christian teachings that have become viewed the societal norm. This is the way of most countries with long religious backgrounds.

Those in many Islamic countries base their view of morality on the religious teachings of their texts. That is where their moral grounding is. Hence they look at our behaviour with the same level of disbelief as we look at theirs.

I've spent enough time in the Middle East to have a more open view of religious tolerances. I may disagree with the actions of a society, but I do understand that there are different views of right and wrong, and just because I was born here doesn't automatically make my way of thinking right.

Do I agree with the burning of people? No. Nor do I judge the peoples actions based on my ethical code.

There is a difference between religious practices and cultural actions. It is a CULTURAL practice to carry out many of the acts we see as atrocities. They go against the most common interpretation of the religious texts. However as much of the law is based on religion, the two get mixed up. This then leads us to blame religion for cultural acts.

There are many countries with cultural norms based on Islam, yet it is the same few which spawn the people who carry out these acts. This suggests cultural influences rather than purely religious ones. Few Muslims from outside these countries carry out these acts, and those that do usually attribute their actions on behalf of a group originating from these regions.

It's just lazy to blame a religion.
edit on 21-3-2015 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Malala was shot in Pakistan by Tehrik-I-Taliban...

Not the Taliban of Afghanistan.

Different group.

The same group that shot all the school children late last year.

The Afghan Taliban have denounced their actions in the past.
edit on 21-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

no it doesn't forbid burning people alive, in fact it says to do exactly that to unbelievers.

Surely those who disbelieve in Our signs -- We shall certainly roast them at a Fire; as often as their skins are wholly burned, We shall give them in exchange other skins, that they may taste the chastisement. Surely God is All-mighty, All-wise.

but then again burning is one of the proper ways to destroy the quran when it can no longer be used or read in islam.

That punishment is from Allah in the afterlife.

Don't try and tell me about my own faith please.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Why do Christians, jews, muslims kill for their gods? Are they here? Do they feed the babies, pay the bills? Do they even keep us safe from each other? So all yall have faith in what? The world of the dead? A place no one alive has ever seen?

Please, all yall religious zealots, keep it at home and there won't be no wars. Unless you got oil or gold.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: skalla

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
a reply to: skalla

lol that is africa, a land of madness.

Surely you are not implying that we can discount the murderous activities of Boko Haram as being related to Islam as it all takes place in the whirling cauldron of instability that is much of Africa?

I think someone pointed out early that you can't count Africa because it a country of mad men. If life started there, it certainly hasn't moved on much.

Yes, i know someone said it, hence my ability to reply to them. I was just pointing out that it's ridiculous sophistry.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

We assign it but in the parable of Adam and Eve there was first only one gender then that became two, it was man that was split not God as a fundamental base belief of all Abrahamic tradition and therefore?.

edit on 21-3-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join