It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Reincarnation Opt to the Person, Dalai Lama suggests it,or can be controled by Politics?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Is Reincarnation Opt to the Person, Dalai Lama suggests it,or can be controled by Politics?

The Dalai Lama can come back or not as he wishes. Unlike most of the rest of us, he is off the reincarnation wheel. Anyone who has reached enlightenment can chose to come back and help others, or stay non-incarnated. So yes, the Dalai Lama can decide not to come back if he thinks that it would not be helpful to be here under the heavy hand of the Chinese government.

The fact that China is trying to claim power over other worldly matters is ridiculous and desperate.

This needs expanding upon.
While everyone does choose (free will being extant in all levels) the learning required to not 'fall' back into solidity ever again, by being drawn 'downwards' is not necessarily dependant on the amount of lifetimes lived, but upon the 'lessons' learned'...spiritual leaders (in one lifetime) have a probability greater, to not be, by conscious choice, if their religion has the component of reincarnation as a precept.
The Dalai Lama (as a case in point) is the reincarnation of a long line of previous Dalai Lamas for this reason. Same identity, different body, same acting role.

Å99

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

The Dalai Lama (as a case in point) is the reincarnation of a long line of previous Dalai Lamas for this reason. Same identity, different body, same acting role. 

You really believe that? You don't think he was just a child chosen by a brutal dictatorship, that was known to kill some lamas in the past to benefit their own means.

Better still , if this was really the same being being born time after time, then why were these lamas and priests so brutal with their own people?

Its all a load of BS

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

You really believe that? You don't think he was just a child chosen by a brutal dictatorship, that was known to kill some lamas in the past to benefit their own means.

Better still , if this was really the same being being born time after time, then why were these lamas and priests so brutal with their own people?

Its all a load of BS

I'll refrain from commenting on the contracted expletives.

I can believe whatever I want...so can you...
As far as the OP question is concerned, it'd be better served by you (and others) focusing on its 'meat'...at the risk of it being derailed by off-topic comments...

What does Buddhism say about 'suffering'?...vis-a-vis incarnations (group, or individual) into 'challenging' situations?

Å99

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Sorry , does not make sense at all.

Tibet was brutal under lama rule. One of the worst places in the world at the time.just like the Delia lama, the priests owned slaves too, and lived in huge palaces. Most of the population were starving slaves born to work for these animals.

If these Delia lamas were really the same spiritual being, do you really think there would be such brutality when it comes to its own people?

Does that tell you itself, that the lamas were just innocent children taken from their families?

No I don't expect many "free Tibet" groupies to debate me because the truth is, they know pretty much nothing about the real Tibet and its history. Just in love with the myth of Tibet, which I find insulting to the Tibetan people who suffered under this evil rule

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Sorry , does not make sense at all.

Tibet was brutal under lama rule. One of the worst places in the world at the time.just like the Delia lama, the priests owned slaves too, and lived in huge palaces. Most of the population were starving slaves born to work for these animals.

If these Delia lamas were really the same spiritual being, do you really think there would be such brutality when it comes to its own people?

Does that tell you itself, that the lamas were just innocent children taken from their families?

No I don't expect many "free Tibet" groupies to debate me because the truth is, they know pretty much nothing about the real Tibet and its history. Just in love with the myth of Tibet, which I find insulting to the Tibetan people who suffered under this evil rule

I'll ask you to cite sources for your info that predate 1950.

Å99

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'll ask you to cite sources for your info that predate 1950. Å99

Thank you for proving my point that most "free tibet" groupies are clueless when it comes to tibet and tibets real history.

Its just annoying that i have to give you the links myself, and you could not find this out yourself.

Serfdom in Tibet controversy

Below link is a great read.
Friendly Feudalism: The Tibet Myth

What we don't hear about Tibet

Skeptoid

This is a really good video. Talking more about the cia aspect of the delai lama.

Gotta love P&T

These are just a few. But, this next video pretty much sums up the lama for me, and how no matter what crap he says, people smile in wonder. A woman akes the lama a pretty straight forward question, esp for a so called super being who has lived many lives. His answer, well, my three year old daughter could have given a better answer which does not involve biology and hitting children

Look up the history yourself about tibet, and the lama. Not saying china has been perfect in tibet, but its a damn sight better than it was under lama rule.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't see any references from before 1950...

...and for bonus points, complete this sentence...

History is written by the...

Å99

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My biggest problem with reincarnation (despite it making more sense than the standard one and done model of mainstream Christianity) is the number of souls increasing? The population size is getting higher and higher to the point that many people on the planet could not possibly have lived ONE prior life, let alone several or many. Another thing to consider, what makes a life form a valid container for a soul? Buddhists believe that all living things could contain a soul and therefore one could reincarnate into a bug. That sounds reasonable, I guess. Then it appears to me that many reincarnation believers think that only humans reincarnate. Why? Also, what about alien life forms? Can one reincarnate into a life form not of this planet?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

I don't see any references from before 1950...

Å99

You obviously did not read my links then, and have your mind pretty made up, which is a shame. The very first link i gave you said this

here

As late as 1949 the Tibetan government still used mutilation as a form of punishment. In one case involving the killing of an American, six Tibetan border guards were tried and sentenced in Lhasa. "The leader was to have his nose and both ears cut off. The man who fired the first shot was to lose both ears. A third man was to lose one ear, and the others were to get 50 lashes each."[69] Whipping was legal and common as punishment[70] in Tibet including in the 20th century, also for minor infractions and outside judicial process. Whipping could also have fatal consequences, as in the case of the trader Gyebo Sherpa subjected to the severe corca whipping for selling cigarettes. He died from his wounds 2 days later in the Potala prison.[71] Tashi Tsering, a self-described critic of traditional Tibetan society, records being whipped as a 13 year old for missing a performance as a dancer in the Dalai Lama's dance troop in 1942, until the skin split and the pain became excruciating.[

I could do the same with every web link i gave you, but i think its pretty pointless, and you don't want your tibet myth to be shattered

...and for bonus points, complete this sentence... History is written by the...

Sorry, what is your point. You, and others like you are blatently turning a blind eye to the real tibet history in favour of your fantasy version you would have seen in many western films.

Its a real shame because its a complete insult to the tibetan people who suffered under lama rule. You are in love with the Celebrity that is the dalia lama, not tibet or its people. If you really were, then you would not turn a blind eye to the real history of tibet.

Now, feel free to READ the links for real, then come back and post. But if you are not going to read them, don't bother posting.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I believe in reincarnation but not in this whole lessons of the soul crap. No one really knows what happens to the soul before it's reincarnated.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Dear akushala99,

I think indeed these efforts by this person ( Jay Morris) to deviate the discussion of the reincarnation issue that attains to His holiness Dalai Lama to a series of bizarre stories that are clearly based on bold exaggerations and generalizations by Historians that are part of the Propaganda Machine of the Chinese Marxist regime is not only off topic, but lack of respect to the discussion, an insult to the Intelligence of anybody.

The idea that a country that is powerful in military resources believes that it has the right to "correct" the violations of human rights on other nations is the base of all the Imperialisms in History. Romans used to call Barbarians to all the peoples that were out of their borders, they were obsessed with the idea that they were chosen by the gods to spread civilization, their own one of course.

The modern European Imperialisms were all based in the idea that they were not conquering to devastate, slave and sack other free nations, but to spread their civilized customs.

Did the British empire made any needed social reform on their occupation of India? Of course Not, since that was not their goal.
Why don't you ask the native Americans how well they feel after being "civilized" by Andrew Jackson?
Why don't you ask the African Americans what they thing of the "civilized" way was used to brought them to this continent?
Why don't you ask the Irish people how grateful are them of the way British "civilized " their country?

In all those terrible cases who were in behind of such horrendous episodes of Imperialism always claimed that they were spreading Christendom, democracy or "rule of law" over barbarians or even people without souls.

If horrible crimes, like assassinations, massacres, mutilations justify an invasion of one nation over other we must be really worried in this country, since Chinese could decide one of these days to also invade America, since our rates of criminality are now higher than in other times and they can of course claim later that they were just coming to "liberate" us of our own organized crime.

Violations of human rights in a country do not mean necessarily that are carried out or supported by the governments, when we are talking of free countries, but when we are referring to totalitarian regimes, like Communism, Nazism of Fascism is a very different story, since they have all the power in their hands.

We can't say that an imperialist invasion is justified on for instance Mexico , because the Narcotrafficants are cutting heads there, that is a huge lack of respect to the government and democratic institutions of that country that is courageously fighting international mafias. The same could be said of Columbia in the 1990s or even of Italy in the 1970s.

No body in his sane mind would suggest that the assassination of the Primer Minister Aldo Moro of Italy in the mid 1970s justified an invasion of any external power on that country, that thesis is quite absurd.

The fight for civil rights in Tibet historically was promoted by various of the Dalai Lamas of the Past, they tried in their best of the abilities to defend civilians of the abuses that were object by other members of the society.

It is disgusting to see all this distraction sophism of internal criminality as an excuse to justify invasions coming here to make this thread an apology for Totalitarism.

The current Chinese Communist regime does not have any moral authority at all to "liberate" other nations, they have in their own statistics the worst genocides ever committed in History.

More than 30 million of people were systematically eliminated by the repressive machinery of the Maoist purges.

Pls read:

justontop.blogspot.com...

The most ironic of all this is that the person that is agitating here hatred against the Dalai Lama is using an Avatar of Adolf Hitler to do so.

It is clear that the only Reincarnation this person cares is the one of those monsters of the past: Stalin, Hitler, Franco, Mao , Napoleon that carried the worst genocides of History, in the name of a " Superior Political order".

Why don't you ask the people of Hong Kong that don't cease to protest for free elections why they are doing so if they are just being "liberated" by the Chinese Communist regime?

time.com...

No body asked never Hong Kongians if they wanted to be Part of a communist country, their fate was decided in a deal in between two imperialisms: The british and the Maoist.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/24/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The most ironic of all this is that the person that is agitating here hatred against the Dalai Lama is using an Avatar of Adolf Hitler to do so. 

It is clear that the only Reincarnation this person cares is the one of those monsters of the past: Stalin, Hitler, Franco, Mao , Napoleon that carried the worst genocides of History, in the name of a " Superior Political order". 

Right, as I am on my mob, I will quote the above for now. What you have just wrote in the quote above pretty much sums you up.

Why don't you take a look at the avatar more closely. As some already know on this board, I am a digital artist.

Please tell me, and everyone else in this thread. How does a piece of artwork showing Bruce Lee about to attack Hitler, mean I only care about "these monster"

Do I really need to explain it to you? Or just like Tibet, you don't look at what's in front of you.

As for my links about Tibet, none of them are from pro Chinese people, so again, another one who could not be bothered to read my links.

I will do a follow up when I am on my laptop, but I think its pretty pointless, as your post above proves you don't listen or care about Tibet or its people.
edit on 24-3-2015 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That is all what you have to comment about the many reasons i have given to you in my previous so extensive reply about to be absolutely wrong in your approach to this topic?

You have been along days in the thread acting as the attorney of Devils side , trying to justify the invasion of an expansionist super power over a weak peaceful country which principal voice to the international community is precisely the Dalai Lama, Nobel Peace award.

It comes to my attention that the only thing you comment is another attempt from your side to deviate the discussion to other subjects, in this case the justification of your avatar.

Let me clarify that I met Bruce lee when I was a child, I saw him giving impressive demonstrations of his fine martial Arts, I listen him also expressing his feelings and thoughts concerning essential values like self defense but also Honor, mutual respect and personal integrity, and in particular liberty. He felt proud to be honorary citizen of a Hong Kong, a city he loved so much, as well for the character he acted along years in movies , one compromised for the fight in defense of the oppressed ones. I am so sorry dear Jay , but you are NOT HIM, YOU ARE NOT Bruce Lee!

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/24/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

That is all what you have to comment about the many reasons i have given to you in my previous so extensive reply about to be absolutely wrong in your approach to this topic?

It comes to my attention that the only thing you comment is another attempt from your side to deviate the discussion to other subjects, in this case the justification of your avatar.

Let me clarify that I met Bruce lee when I was a child, I saw him giving impressive demonstrations of his fine martial Arts, I listen him also expressing his feelings and thoughts concerning essential values like self defense but also Honor and personal integrity, and liberty. I am so sorry dear Jay , but you are NOT HIM, YOU ARE NOT Bruce Lee!

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Do you ever read posts property? I said I am using my mobile phone to post, hence the reason I could not answer and break down your post.

Please! Read what I write. I only quoted that small part about your post because you attacked my character, just because of my avatar, when obviously you did not understand what my avatars meaning is.

Instead you say I support Hitler, Mao etc etc Which, is wong and very stupid.

Like I said, I work break down and answer your post when I am using my laptop. I never break down posts on my mobile phone.

But please READ my posts! Before you start making up rubbish about me.

And by the way, I am not Bruce Lee!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Dear akushala99, I think indeed these efforts by this person ( Jay Morris) to deviate the discussion of the reincarnation issue that attains to His holiness Dalai Lama to a series of bizarre stories that are clearly based on bold exaggerations and generalizations by Historians that are part of the Propaganda Machine of the Chinese Marxist regime

What a complete and utter load of rubbish! Obviously you looked at none of my links. If you did, you would have known that none of them are "old exaggerations and generalizations by Historians that are part of the Propaganda Machine of the Chinese Marxist regime"

The idea that a country that is powerful in military resources believes that it has the right to "correct" the violations of human rights on other nations is the base of all the Imperialisms in History. Romans used to call Barbarians to all the peoples that were out of their borders, they were obsessed with the idea that they were chosen by the gods to spread civilization, their own one of course.

This is not about china ivading tibet. This is about "free tibet" groupies refusing to acknowledge what tibet was really like under lama rule.

So, you believe that the tibetan people who were suffering under lama rule should not have been liberated? You saying it was okay, for a so called peaceful spiritual religon to make its own people suffer so much with slavery, starvation and torture?

Better still, please answer me this question. If the lamas are in fact the same being living again and again, then why did he not say this is wrong. Why did he have slaves? Does that tell you that these lamas were if fact just inncoent children taken from their families.

Also, if they were really supernayural, then why does history tell us that some of these lamas were killed by their own priests?

Thubten Gyatso, the 13th lama, was the first one to try and bring order to tibet. Political, not spiritual

Did the British empire made any needed social reform on their occupation of India? Of course Not, since that was not their goal. Why don't you ask the native Americans how well they feel after being "civilized" by Andrew Jackson? Why don't you ask the African Americans what they thing of the "civilized" way was used to brought them to this continent? Why don't you ask the Irish people how grateful are them of the way British "civilized " their country?

We are talking about more than 90% of the tibetan population being slaves, starving, and being mutilated in horrible ways. So, china going into china did stop all that. Like i said before, china has not been perfect, but at least the people did not suffer like they did under lama rule. We are talking about schools, hospitals, businesess. In fact, tibetans who were liberated have stated they were happy to see the lama government go.

Tibet (1912–51)

Traditional Tibetan society consists of feudal class structure, serfdom and slavery, which was one of the reason the Chinese Communist Party claims that they had to "liberate" Tibet and reform its government.[44] Professor of Buddhist and Tibetan studies Donald S.Lopez stated that at the time: “

Traditional Tibet, like any complex society, had great inequalities, with power monopolized by an elite composed of a small aristocracy, the hierarchs of various sects . . and the great Geluk monasteries.[45] ” These institutional groups retained great power down to 1959.[46] The thirteenth Dalai Lama had reformed the pre-existing serf system in the first decade of the 20th century, and by 1950, slavery itself had probably ceased to exist in central Tibet, though perhaps persisting in certain border areas.[47] Slavery did exist, for example, in places like the Chumbi Valley, though British observers like Charles Bell called it 'mild'.[48] and beggars (ragyabas) were endemic. The pre-Chinese social system however was rather complex. Estates (shiga), roughly similar to the English manorial system, granted by the state and were hereditary, though revocable. As agricultural properties they consisted of two kinds: land held by the nobility or monastic institutions (demesne land), and village land (tenement or villein land) held by the central government, though governed by district administrators.

Demesne land consisted on average of one half to three quarters of an estate. Villein land belonged to the estates, but tenants normally exercised hereditary usufruct rights in exchange for fulfilling their corvée obligations. Tibetans outside the nobility and the monastic system were classified as serfs, but two types existed and functionally were comparable to tenant farmers. Agricultural serfs, or "small smoke" (düchung) were bound to work on estates as a corvée obligation (ula) but they had title to their own plots, owned private goods, were free to move about outside the periods required for their tribute labour, and free of tax obligations. They could accrue wealth and on occasion became lenders to the estates themselves, and could sue the estate owners: village serfs (tralpa)were bound to their villages but only for tax and corvée purposes, such as road transport duties (ula), and were only obliged to pay taxes. Half of the village serfs were man-lease serfs (mi-bog), meaning that they had purchased their freedom. Estate owners exercised broad rights over attached serfs, and flight or a monastic life was the only venue of relief. Yet no mechanism existed to restore escaped serfs to their estates, and no means to enforce bondage existed, though the estate lord held the right to pursue and forcibly return them to the land. Any serf who had absented himself from his estate for three years was automatically granted either commoner (chi mi) status or reclassified as a serf of the central government. Estate lords could transfer their subjects to other lords or rich peasants for labour, though this practice was uncommon in Tibet. Though rigid structurally, the system exhibited considerable flexibility at ground level, with peasants free of constraints from the lord of the manor in order once they had fulfilled their corvée obligations. Historically, discontent or abuse of the system, according to Warren W. Smith, appears to have been rare.[49][50]

Tibet was far from a meritocracy, but the Dalai Lamas were recruited from the sons of peasant families, as the sons of nomads could rise to master the monastic system and become scholars and abbots

If horrible crimes, like assassinations, massacres, mutilations justify an invasion of one nation over other we must be really worried in this country, since Chinese could decide one of these days to also invade America, since our rates of criminality are now higher than in other times and they can of course claim later that they were just coming to "liberate" us of our own organized crime.

what a load of rubbish! Using tibet as a reason that china will invade other countries lol Tibet and china has a long history, with both countries invading eachother. Even now, historians are split as to whether tibet is part of china. Most countries have acknowledged that tibet is part of china.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Violations of human rights in a country do not mean necessarily that are carried out or supported by the governments, when we are talking of free countries, but when we are referring to totalitarian regimes, like Communism, Nazism of Fascism is a very different story, since they have all the power in their hands.

what? are you saying the brutal conditions were not supported by the tibetan government?

We can't say that an imperialist invasion is justified on for instance Mexico , because the Narcotrafficants are cutting heads there, that is a huge lack of respect to the government and democratic institutions of that country that is courageously fighting international mafias. The same could be said of Columbia in the 1990s or even of Italy in the 1970s. No body in his sane mind would suggest that the assassination of the Primer Minister Aldo Moro of Italy in the mid 1970s justified an invasion of any external power on that country, that thesis is quite absurd.

My God! Do you actually know the history between china and tibet? This is not just about china going into tibet to get rid of a brutal and evil government. You should maybe read this, and you will know how complex this is

Tibetan sovereignty debate

Again, this comes down to you completly ignoring the brutality the tibetan people went through. You have not even said it was terrible. Its like you cant bring yourself to say it.

The fight for civil rights in Tibet historically was promoted by various of the Dalai Lamas of the Past, they tried in their best of the abilities to defend civilians of the abuses that were object by other members of the society.

No, it was only the 13th lama that tried to make a change. He was the first lama that managed to have a Conscience!

But like i said before, if this was reall a spiritual being being reborn again and again, should he have had the knowledge and Conscience to begin with?

Past lamas have been brutal, drunks, and even been killed by their priests because they were getting out of control. What does that tell you? Or are you saying the last two lamas are the real ones, and the rest were not? Whats your take on that?

It is disgusting to see all this distraction sophism of internal criminality as an excuse to justify invasions coming here to make this thread an apology for Totalitarism.

Its disgusting that you cant even bring yourself to say it was brutal what the tibetans went through under lama rule. You just cant do it can you

The current Chinese Communist regime does not have any moral authority at all to "liberate" other nations, they have in their own statistics the worst genocides ever committed in History. More than 30 million of people were systematically eliminated by the repressive machinery of the Maoist purges. Pls read: justontop.blogspot.com...

When did i ever say that mao was a good bloke. Whenever there are mass murders on a great scale, i am first to show my saddnes, unlike some people. But don't just put china in that boat, you can put britain, america to name a few.

See what you are doing? You keep on saying china this china that, but you still ignore tibet under lama rule? You pick and choose what is good, and what is bad, depending on your belief system. I dont have a belief system when it comes to religon, so i see brutality for what it is.

The most ironic of all this is that the person that is agitating here hatred against the Dalai Lama is using an Avatar of Adolf Hitler to do so. It is clear that the only Reincarnation this person cares is the one of those monsters of the past: Stalin, Hitler, Franco, Mao , Napoleon that carried the worst genocides of History, in the name of a " Superior Political order".

I will quote this again because i really can't believe that you are that stupid to believe that my avatar means i am all for hitler, moa etc.

Please explain how you came to that conclusion after looking at an avatar that shows bruce lee about to attack hitler.

Why don't you ask the people of Hong Kong that don't cease to protest for free elections why they are doing so if they are just being "liberated" by the Chinese Communist regime? No body asked never Hong Kongians if they wanted to be Part of a communist country, their fate was decided in a deal in between two imperialisms: The british and the Maoist.

Free elections is perfectly understandable, and people have the right to protest that. The tibetan people pretty much has no rights under lama rule. So using hong kong to try and get your point across is stupid.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Also, i would like to add that china is a very different country to what it was 60 years ago. Sure it has its problems, but what country does not?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well well Jay,

One of the things that I like of debating with you is that it is easy to don't go so much deeply to find all the contradictions that weak dramatically, in ethical terms , your argument in favor of the Maoist mercy to "liberate" Tibet in 1950:

In fact, tibetans who were liberated have stated they were happy to see the lama government go. Tibet (1912–51)

What Tibetans are you talking about? the new ethnical Han people that have born in Tibet after the invasion? Because you have recognized in the following statement that there are no free elections not only in Tibet but in all the "People's" Republic of China:

Free elections is perfectly understandable, and people have the right to protest that. The tibetan people pretty much has no rights under lama rule. So using hong kong to try and get your point across is stupid

Also I found extremely worrying your convoluted sense of sovereighnity. If we are going to follow it one of these days Columbia can invade Panama or Equator or Venezuela to liberate those countries of goverments she didn't like, because once they were in the past under the same flag. The same can be said if Peru decides to reclaim sovereignty over Bolivia, Chile, Argentine, Equator or Colombia because once was the center of the Inca Empire extended for all those countries.

The same could do so by Danish authorities when ever they feel uncomfortable with anything occurring in Sweden, Island , Feroes , Greenland or Norway and of course that is the same so old excuse that Hitler used to take Czechoslovakia and Austria, and the same Putin is using to invade Ukrainian territory and annex Crimea.

My God! Do you actually know the history between china and tibet? This is not just about china going into tibet to get rid of a brutal and evil government. You should maybe read this, and you will know how complex this is :Tibetan sovereignty debate

Ha ha, My God! dear Jay, don't you realize with your fine intelligence to detect and uncover hidden plots that the only reason for which the Marxist regime of Beijing carried out since the end of WWII invasions and annexations over Manchuria, inner Mongolia, Dzungaria, Tibet, Hong kong, Macau and are planning how to take Taiwan is because they are obsessed to extend their political influence to the same area that once was covered by the Yuan, Ming or even Qing Dinasties Empire?

what a load of rubbish! Using tibet as a reason that china will invade other countries lol Tibet and china has a long history, with both countries invading each other. Even now, historians are split as to whether tibet is part of china. Most countries have acknowledged that tibet is part of china.

If we accept as valid the statement that China and Tibet are only one thing we could easily say that Mexico one of these days can invade Texas, New Mexico and California and that should be seen as a "liberation operation".

When did i ever say that mao was a good bloke. Whenever there are mass murders on a great scale, i am first to show my saddnes, unlike some people. But don't just put china in that boat, you can put britain, america to name a few.

My friend in 1950 China was ruled by Mao Tse Tung, that with dictatorial powers decided to send his red army into Tibet to perform the "liberation operation" you soundly try us to accept as innocent and good intended, that is the reason for which I mentioned him.

That same "Liberator of Nations" is responsible for the death of more than 30 millions of Chinese peasants in his collectivization policy of the "great Leap Forward" (1958-1962). That magnitude of Genocide surpass the entire population of Tibet now and in the past.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks but I have enough of Chinese tales and if you are not able to detect revisionists versions of the History and see clearly when somebody is trying to rewrite and make up for political convenience entire dramatic chapters of it I think it is sad , if they are making fool of you is terrible, but it is your problem not mine.

Please don't tell more times that I have not read nothing of what you have said and your links. I know Hitler's minister of propaganda Goebbels once said that a lie repeated thousand times finally become a truth, but that is not going to work here.

Whoever read the Wikipedia links you have exhaustively used to support your claim that Tibet registered huge massacres before the Maoist rule can find in almost uncountable number of repetitions the adjective " controversial" repeated on it, why you didn't quote it too(Serfdom in Tibet controversy)?.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry Jay, this is not the thread of the reincarnation of the Qing Empire!

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/26/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The thread is open to discussion on what is the real scope of Reincarnation and everybody is invited to take part on it , Buddhists and no Buddhists.

To get back on track...

I see more people start to suspect going into the white light at the time of death. It seems that the demiurge plays both sides to keep souls reincarnating back onto this Planet. Its all food for the moon

www.theoutpostforum.com...

not only do ET's manipulate our physical bodies in this world, but they also deceive us after we've died. Robert Morningsky warns us not to go into the white light we see when we die because it is a trap to further our enslavement and put us straight back into another body. He says to stop, look around, go out into space and find your own light. The white light is used as a reprogramming centre to install amnesia and screw up our lives because we forget our past lives from this. Susan Reed reports that reptilians erase our past life memories so our subconscious believes we have more karma to pay back than we really do. This also fits in with the Wingmakers guy James who talks about Anu creating an artificial world and luring and trapping souls into it so he can be king of the world.

In The Eye of Ra, Truman Cash talks about his experiences in the white light with ET's like Mantis Beings. He says it is used for brainwashing purposes during abductions. In a few of his past lives when he died, he would automatically report back to a ufo and into the white light to be reprogrammed and sent back into another body before he could fly on and go somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well, Dear TheConstrukcitionofLight, I know Hypnosis can be used very effectively to recover memories that remain lost or look like erased in somewhere of the subconscious mind, but also can let us travel through the highway of information that represent the collective inconscient, so I personally remain a little skeptical with respect to the so called proven cases of Reincarnation using this technique.

What it has been established is that anybody can ,with the appropriate guidance in hypnosis, to get access to all what has been occurred in the past as well as all what is waiting for humanity in the future and does not mean that represent our own live or existence, it could be the one of who knows what other persons that have lived or will live in the future.

Now in Tibetan Buddhism this kind of access in very deep trance of meditation to knowledge of the future or the past is called reading the Akasic records.

Thanks for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join