It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought about re-incarnation after getting hit by "Roy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Good afternoon One/All - I was at the local grocery looking for the good egg noodles and went to the Publix™ because I know the Winn-Dixie™ doesn't carry them. I sauntered down the 'International' section, which is about 1/8 of the whole aisle. I heard some screaming and yelling and from the adjoining aisle and I had already done My bit in that area, so figured I was out of anyone's way. As I turned the corner I noticed one of My personal "Jones" Pop-Tarts but in a limited time "Pumpkin Pie" as I stopped the cart, as I turned all I saw was a quick blur and then a THUMP. A young fella named 'Roy' had shot out from His handler's cart and went directly into My knee. I guess part of His condition is met by wearing a helmet. I learned His name was 'Roy' because the Mom yelled "ROY, HOW COULD YOU?" She lowered Her voice maybe a .5 of a decibel and says to Me "He will be fine, please don't raise Your voice or move fast. He won't talk to You.. I'm so sorry"

Roy looked at Me and said "Why didn't that hurt?" I answered "Your neat helmet" He then shook His head in the negative real quick and said "No, why didn't You get hurt?" and I said "Because of Your neat helmet, I'll bet if You weren't wearing that, I'd be having a swollen knee by now..." Now here is where it was odd/unusual, I got the 'feeling' that I was interacting with someone way beyond their years, I figured He was 5 or 6, and the Mom volunteering that Roy carries around a diagnosis of somewhere along The Autism Spectrum..

Then thinking about it even more, a "thought" had crossed My mind. Out of the slew of folks that I've encountered that were on "The Spectrum" none of them had the ability to Lie/bull'snip'/play favorites and then that is when "it" hit Me, could these be folks that were from "The Greatest Generation" Folks that had a BIG hand in developing this country and then watched as "Political Correctness" ruined the same Country? Could they be taking bodies (again) to try and "right the ship"?

That is if "time" is linear and all...

Anyway, I met a new friend and His name is Roy.

namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I've had many a fascinating encounter with folk on the further end of the spectrum, and owe many of my finest and most illuminating times and to such folk.

I've met many who could lie, dissemble, manipulate and assault with the best though.

Them's just folk, thats all.

ETA: Roy sounds pretty cool, btw

edit on 18-3-2015 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So much for him not talking to you. What was his mom's reaction when he did? I take it from what his mom said that his talking to strangers is rare.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I work with a woman who has the diagnosis of Autism, Rhett’s, Heller's Syndrome, and Impulse Control Disorder.
She does not wear a helmet.
I am always surprised at the people she will take up with vs the one's she won't.
I mean to say not "really surprised" as she and I sometimes have the same taste in folks...

Occasionally she will just look at me in such a way...it's hard to describe but, almost like there's a twinkle in her eye for just a moment and then...it's gone...

The young Roy seems to be on the more functional end and that is good for him and you made a new friend!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm sure it helped that you acknowledged Roy and treated him normal. It floors me how many people do the complete opposite when they meet others with challenges whether physical or mental.

I see it in my own husband who reverts to some kind of handicapped simplified English anytime he sees another ethnic person that he has to communicate with. I usually pretend I'm not with him when he goes into that mode.

Good for you and it looks like you made an impression on Roy.

edit on 18/3/15 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Out of the slew of folks that I've encountered that were on "The Spectrum" none of them had the ability to Lie/bull'snip'/play favorites...
namaste

Its interesting you say this, I have been diagnosed with Asberger's & a slew of other disorders, & I have always been incapable of lying or playing favorites. If anything, I've always been the total opposite. Too blunt & truthful, too accepting & giving of anyone, I don't understand why people even get into arguments, & I don't really understand the concept of sin.

I don't understand having "regrets", either, I've never done anything worth regretting, or done anything to someone else out of spite.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Remember the movie "Ghost" and how all the 'spirits' wouldn't leave Whoopie alone once they found out she could hear them?

Yeah ... you know what I 'mean'.

People 'find' me all the time. I've always wondered why. I'm unsettled by it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

When Mom told Me not to raise My voice She was just a tick shy of YELLING her ownSelf, and actually found Myself watching My tongue, because the first thing I thought of saying was "like You just did?"... And as soon as the words "He won't talk to You..." Roy and I were inter-changing, and that is when I had the feeling I was communicating w/someone who was waaaaaaay past His 'chronological age'...

As I typed that I thought about the dogs at the local dog park, if there is a "beef" the dogs will take care of it and only when the "Owner" gets their 'fear/insecurity/give it a name out of the way, it gets settled/works itself out..

If Mom hadn't mentioned the Autism, I would've thought it was just a little guy that likes His helmet. He seemed to really like it after the encounter and He seemed way more concerned about Me than Himself...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Its an interesting concept which I can add a little bit from my own experiences, a few years ago I felt I had to go and see a psychic which turned out to be a complete and utter waste of my time and even the Woman knew I wasn't coming back. How ever she gave me an interesting bit of information which I never asked for ( actually she had nothing to say about my good-self at all ) with the statement that all the negative souls who have caused the problems on Earth are being guided away from here to other parts of the Universe and only positive caring souls are now allowed to incarnate here to heal the Planet.

Take it or leave it but its what she said.

top topics

join