It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azealia Banks admits she hates 'everything about this country,' says Kanye West plays the role...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
She is part of a program, not MK Ultra, but something earily similar to that - with the simple and one target: to ensnare the audience, to spin a net to capture all people into mental oblivion.

To keep people much too engaged in gewgaw, in useless but very emotional outrages about something COMPLETELY BULLCRAPPY NONSENSE. Which has no value and will be forgotten about next month, maybe next week, maybe even tomorrow.

Just to keep the audience from thinking.

Keep them at the tv, at their media streams. Keep them entertained, so their brains are shut down and they consume everything which is presented to them: "news", agendas, the view on the world as planned by some very mighty people, who don't want to have the common peons meddling with their way the world should spin.

These discussions, these no-value-VIPs are useless. They are blubber, designed to fill your days so you have no free time to think about the real problems in the world - wars you don't want to wage, but you are overflowed with news-bits and news-micro-items and MAJOR discomposures about the stupidities of some irrelevant members of the replaceable cast of pseudo-VIPs. You don't want drugwars in your neighborhood, or in the neighbor-country. Yet, they are there, and you accept that the only way to confine them.. is to deliver weapons there.

I don't know Mrs Banks. I don't care about Mr. West. They are shadows on the wall, casted to divert our attention.
You should think about the value of those people in your lives - are they really worth that part of your invaluable life-time?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Identifying a suspected victim of mind control I think is just as important, especially when/if that person is being used to perpetuate that of which you speak. I do not deny that there are racist idiots. I'm simply pointing out evidence that she's being manipulated and used to spread hate. Based upon the evidence, I don't think she's just an apple. But that is not to say apples do not exist.
edit on 17-3-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've been following Azealia for a while and she loves to troll people, most people only know her because she's been trolling Iggy Azelea for a while.
So I would take her comments with a huge grain of salt, she's just trying to make controversy because she's a failed talent and needs the exposure.

She's a pretty good rapper but her only song which was quite big in the U.K was the song embedded.

WARNING GRAPHIC LYRICS

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

"My little white fans will be like, 'Why do you want reparations for work you didn't do?'" she said. "Well, you got handed down your grandfather's estate and you got to keep your grandmother's diamonds and pearls and s---."

She identifies her hatred with the most fortunate out of all young american white people, an extremely small percentage in numbers, perhaps 10% or less of white americans.

I got to keep a bunch of mostly useless garbage when my mother passed. anyways.. no precious metals, stones, or anything. No land, no money most importantly. She did have a bunch of debt though.

It's the message, it's pulp fiction for some black people; her fans. They want to have a reason to really hate white people hard, to have a reason in their own minds to go over the top with their racism and the expression of it, especially in public where it is seen or heard by others. There's also a handed down victim mentality for sure, which could be for any reason. Victims come in all shapes colors and sizes, and they teach their children and their children and so on how to think like one too.

Then you have to consider, she's saying white people have all this # handed down etc so that she has a personal reason in her own heart to be a greedy attention whore, which is basically what her profession is as a flashy new female hip hop rapper. Tack on her "educated, racist" talk, and she's really going far to all corners of her base to get attention and fans, which ends up being good business for her coffers.

How else do you think she affords all the trendy fashionable #?
Why else does she dress up like a super heroine in those pics?

If you look hard and long enough, there's a reason for everything a person says or does.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I don't think she's MKULTRA as much as I think she's a start up prima-donna of the music industry stirring up controversy to get some free press. If there's any brainwashing going on here - it's going to be on the lower end of the spectrum for the audience that will buy into that kind of insane racist rant. It's possible she is Programmed, but if it's MKULTRA I'll be a ducks uncle.

It sure is popular to play the "I hate (insert tabloid grade reason here)" when you don't have any musical talent to stand on nowadays. There are entire musical genres out there full to the brim of that kind of lyric. I guess this is hers.

Trickle down effect.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Printing the interview in a widely read magazine is a bit odd in itself. There's already a growing racial divide and exposure of racism that has always been present. Could very well be that she's another "star" with a handler. Sides want to play a game, from distraction to money making and general division, there seems to be no limits.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Optimiztiq

I'm not a fan of the music but nice lyrics, really fast rapping no doubt about it.

Never heard of that girl in the OP, whatever. She doesn't look like she needed more particular mind control than all the rest of us to become so ignorant and useless.

The problem is the people that promoted her and promoted what made her that way...what else to do than teach your kids.
Tell them there's a war on our minds and that the people in power always try to separate us just so we don't unite against them.

Here's one of mine
edit on 26-10-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join