It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azealia Banks admits she hates 'everything about this country,' says Kanye West plays the role...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"... of 'Please accept me, white world'"

I'm interested in MK Ultra in modern culture, and when I read the article I've shared here (link just below), it is pretty clear (to me) that Azealia Banks is a victim of programming.

The most concerning thing to me is that it appears they are using her to further the racial tensions constantly being stirred in the US.

Link to article

"When you rip a people from their land, from their customs, from their culture — there's still a piece of me that knows I'm not supposed to be speaking English, I'm not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ. All this s--- is unnatural to me. People will be like, 'Oh, you're ignorant because you don't speak proper English.' No. This is not mine. I don't even want this s---, so I'm going to do whatever the f--- I want with this language. I'm going to call you a f-g or a cr----r or a b----."

I hate fat white Americans," Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the middle of America are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that's really America."

"Because y'all mother----ers still owe me reparations!" she said, laughing.

"My little white fans will be like, 'Why do you want reparations for work you didn't do?'" she said. "Well, you got handed down your grandfather's estate and you got to keep your grandmother's diamonds and pearls and s---."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A thread from 2012 posed the question as to whether certain young women in the entertainment industry had been victims of being programmed, as in MK Ultra Monarch/beta Kitten-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whether or not you agree, the Op article is an interesting read.

The photos from the article have all they MK Ultra symbology. Social engineering is becoming blatant and seems to be taking over, in my opinion. I can't believe people buy in.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
She's right, when I'm done with my shift at Kmart I lounge on the porch of my vast inherited estate sipping sweet tea and wearing vintage diamond jewelry.

Good grief.
edit on 17-3-2015 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

(post by carlosdanger removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Can you imagine the outrage if a white person came out and said I hate fat black people?

I try to be as neutral as possible, but the double standards with this kind of incident tick me off.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Capitalsource because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"I hate everything about this country"

I bet she doesn't hate the American dollars she gets paid. She obviously doesn't mind posing in a magazine started by a white man.

Seriously, quit talking about leaving the country and just go. Pack your sh*t today. Maybe you could live where there are no other evil white people like Nigeria or Ghana. I'm sure Boko Haram would welcome some musical entertainment.

Also, I listen to hip hop. She sucks.

I feel better now.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carlosdanger

And..... You're shocked? Are you one of the self hating liberal fags that thinks they're just like us and only need a chance to get ahead.

Lol, what? Um, no. I think she is being used. I don't believe she has any idea what she is saying or why she is saying what she says.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Who is this douche bag?

I have never heard of her.

I kinda have to agree with the programming angle.

Nothing else makes much sense.

I mean she shouldn't be "speaking English"....seriously?

I guess it would be so much better to go back to afrika, nobody is stopping her.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Made me think of this. LOVE Catherine Tate. Only she could get away with this-

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't believe she has any idea what she is saying or why she is saying what she says.

So... is she under hypnosis, mind altering drugs or what?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

"Well, you got handed down your grandfather's estate and you got to keep your grandmother's diamonds and pearls and s---."

^^ From the OP link. ^^

Yes, I'm just swimming in pearls and jewels here on my huge estate that didn't cost me a cent.

Whatever.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That was terrific. Lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think it's trauma-based mind control. They start them when they are young. I believe that is why we see the common sybmology surrounding the Disney to Pop star icons.

"The purpose of Part I of this book is to document how this reputation was gained. This brief and highly condensed contribution is intended to provide an understanding of why, when, and where I embarked on a study of the most secret technology known to man: Trauma-based mind control. Through the publication of declassified United States Government documents, our U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) admits that this ancient wizard’s mechanism for control is so dangerous that most information pertaining to it must remain classified as TOP SECRET. As the employee of a DOD subcontractor with exposure to mind-control research, I was required to sign an oath of secrecy. To this day I am restricted by law from revealing certain specific information that directly pertained to my employment as, among other "sensitive" exposures, a U.S. DOD subcontractor in mind-control research."

excerpts from "Trans Formation of America"

If you've never heard Cathy O'brien's story, it's pretty eye-opening. She starts around the 40-minute mark. Probably not safe for work.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Never heard of her. Regardless what she says, she has every right to say it. This is one of those opportunities to disagree with someone completely, but support her right to voice her opinions.

Now, excuse me while I polish my grandmother's diamonds and pearls... LOL!

originally posted by: Capitalsource
Can you imagine the outrage if a white person came out and said I hate fat black people?

I suggest you google "I hate black people" and see how many hits you get. (hint: 28,800,000 results) People say crap like that all the time!
edit on 3/17/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Never heard of her. Regardless what she says, she has every right to say it. This is one of those opportunities to disagree with someone completely, but support her right to voice her opinions.

Now, excuse me while I polish my grandmother's diamonds and pearls... LOL!

originally posted by: Capitalsource

I suggest you google "I hate black people" and see how many hits you get. (hint: 28,800,000 results) People say crap like that all the time!

Just so long as she doesn't pull a Wesley Snipes and file a tax return with "reparations" on it, she should be ok. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think you have it right but I don't think it's MK programming but, rather, she appears to be a Monarch "Cat" (beta) alter. Notice the cats and cat symbolism? Her remarks also echo a past Monarch cat programming, mischievous, she's stirring up trouble. Same with the pics you posted of her. Poor girl. Trauma based mind control is a terrible thing. It seems clear to me that her programmers/handlers have a clear goal in mind for this personality.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What a dumb b@#$#

She says all this while she rakes in all that cash from the America she claims to hate.
She must hang with black panthers
she hates Christians
she hates whites
she expects reparations

This is normal hate stuff that their welfare mothers teach them as they live off the govt, no MK Ultra voodoo magic required.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

This is normal hate stuff that their welfare mothers teach them as they live off the govt, no MK Ultra voodoo magic required.

It's obvious "MK Ultra voodoo magic" to me, and what a valuable ASSET she is in order to perpetuate the agenda of division, hate, entitlement-

edit on 17-3-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

From my understanding, Monarch and Beta programming is a part of MK Ultra programming. It's the same thing, but employs different techniques to gain/maintain control.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

All this s--- is unnatural to me. People will be like, 'Oh, you're ignorant because you don't speak proper English.' No. This is not mine. I don't even want this s---, so I'm going to do whatever the f--- I want with this language. I'm going to call you a f-g or a cr----r or a b----."

She was born into this country and says its unnatural....It is your natural habitat honey. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

She was programmed by parents who were programmed by their parents. Yeah i get it slavery was disgusting horrendous crime against your people. She was not a direct victim of it and didn't live it.

Loose the hard on or GTFO. Not like she really is going to have much of a career after this.....or maybe it will get a boost by the minority groups after this.

Sigh. I guess i cant expect us to all get along when we are such a diverse nation and every one has their own beliefs and views/

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: carlosdanger

And..... You're shocked? Are you one of the self hating liberal fags that thinks they're just like us and only need a chance to get ahead.

Lol, what? Um, no. I think she is being used. I don't believe she has any idea what she is saying or why she is saying what she says.

The problem with this reasoning is that it shifts the blame for her racist comments to some government agency. Why can't an apple just be an apple and this b# is just a racist? Black people, even entertainers, can be racist idiots you know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join