It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimean Tatars Going Missing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Human rights organisations don't exaggerate...

HAHAHA !

Everything is used in propaganda wars !

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Keep it on Crimea. Is that possible ?

Do you want a BBC not propaganda piece about how the situation in Crimea is ?

Life in Crimea: One year on from Russia's takeover

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I know it's difficult to accept that human rights organisations are non-governmental and raise issues that are difficult to disprove, what with the evidence shown. I would rather believe the findings of a human rights organisation raising an alarm that human rights in Crimea have deteriorated significantly, to a blog that unapologetically promotes a Russian-centric worldview and says "every day is Christmas day in Crimea with our new Russian masters".

Remove blinkers. Three, two, one.

... and

What's materially inaccurate about the BBC report? Think it through.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

...so human rights organisations are only to be trusted when they are following the Western propaganda machine (yes, what I posted came from a blog, but it was also coming from an independent human rights organisation)

SNIP

edit on 3/18/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
...so human rights organisations are only to be trusted when they are following the Western propaganda machine (yes, what I posted came from a blog, but it was also coming from an independent human rights organisation)

Sorry, if you set your standard that you will only believe something if it fits with your worldview then you should not be on a discussion board that debates.

You'll find human rights organisations pick out problems in the West you know. And, yes, I would believe a human rights organisation over the sources you have presented so far.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Not in the context of Crimea. I have already asked you to try and keep it to topic. Have you anything to disprove the OP?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

. Have you anything to disprove the OP?

Nope, as there isn't really anything that refutes the truth of what is happening to the Tartars in Crimea.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Not in the context of Crimea. I have already asked you to try and keep it to topic. Have you anything to disprove the OP?

I`m going to try and disprove it, once it`s proved to be true and not something which could have been made up just as easily.
edit on 18 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Let`s face it, the OP was nothing more as another propaganda piece which seems to be the new norm on ATS now..."open one after another Western propaganda piece with lighting speed as truth."

The ATS owners should start to think about what will happen to ATS, if it`s being used relentlessly in such a way.

This thread was started during the run up to Crimea reunification day in Moscow...who just pumped out a 3 hours TV special on the topic.

You have some nerve to call this propaganda yet defend Russia's actions constantly.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Let`s face it, the OP was nothing more as another propaganda piece which seems to be the new norm on ATS now..."open one after another Western propaganda piece with lighting speed as truth."

The ATS owners should start to think about what will happen to ATS, if it`s being used relentlessly in such a way.

You have some nerve to call this propaganda yet defend Russia's actions constantly.

Why ?

Am I on some kind of hit list, the suggestion has been made before on this forum because I was posting too much about what goes against what people in The West should hear...?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Am I on some kind of hit list, the suggestion has been made before on this forum because I was posting too much about what goes against what people in The West should hear...?

Putin wouldn't let one of his best backers end up on a list.

No it was because you parrot whatever Russian media says...whether it's true or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I`m going to try and disprove it, once it`s proved to be true and not something which could have been made up just as easily.

That's a lazy and backward response, considering I have presented a reliable source that supports the OP. If you cannot show that since the Russian invasion and annexation of Crimea the human rights of Tartars have NOT been compromised and that there is essentially ethnic cleansing going on, then I will tend to believe it.

After all, Russia has form in these matters. For example, Russia watched and oversaw the ethnic cleansing in South Ossetia that was widely reported by human rights organisations.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Putin wouldn't let one of his best backers end up on a list.

No it was because you parrot whatever Russian media says...whether it's true or not.

...if so, he would have contacted me already and started to pay me.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

In an information war such things are always going to be said...with all the BS we have been seen coming from one side in the last year and half, the changes are too big I would be chasing a ghost...I will choose wisely to spend my time otherwise.

edit on 18 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join