It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They also said he wasn't ill.

Exaggerate much? It's a ten mile radius around where he's staying, not the entire Island.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MontukKraken

You are correct sir.
It is naught but yet another unsubstantiated rumor.

link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: MontukKraken
a reply to: ShadeWolf

Which makes it all that much more strange. Disappearing for almost 2 weeks doesn't exactly do much for the appearance of a strong leader either.

I'm trying to imagine our leaders disappearing for weeks. Oh right, they already do here...golfing vacations.

But it isn't a secret where our leaders are. It is well known information and they can be contacted and perform their duties at anytime.

Putin has just simple vanished.

link   

originally posted by: symbolon
As another member pointed out. The' Ides of March' is the 15th March - TODAY - The day, roman emperor Julius Caesar got assassinated. It could all be just smoke and mirrors.

Ides of March! I've been a bit under the weather so this conspiratorial aspect completely escaped me.

Oh, this just got way more interesting for conspiracy theorist didn't it?

link   

Really? No one knows where he is? He's completely out of contact with his government?

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Which makes it all that much more strange. Disappearing for almost 2 weeks doesn't exactly do much for the appearance of a strong leader either.

It should be mentioned that Coup's in Russia aren't exactly out of the ordinary either.

With troop movement, and all the rest, it looks like a coup. The problem being, in the Presidents satchel are the launch codes, which must be with him at all times. failing this, the second in charge will have them, Medvedev. If the Hawks have taken over they are probably stuffed, as they haven't got the pin nos. Torturing might not work, as they go to launch, nothing happens. This is an interesting scenario, as the removal of the top, essentially leaves Russia defenceless.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

How about flu?
Actually, unidentified sources say he has ebola.

Lol!

I love it!

Damn rumors again.

Wonder what MSM source will pick that story up and run with it?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How about flu?

Hey, that was me, two pages further back.
I've never been quoted as an "unidentified source" before.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

How about flu?

Hey, that was me, two pages further back.
I've never been quoted as an "unidentified source" before.

You are identified...
But not a source.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Oh, bummer, an "exaggeration" in a thread based on nothing but rumor.

The FAA has posted a TFR with a duration of more than two weeks that covers the entire island of Oahu in anticipation of President Obama's planned vacation.
www.aero-news.net...

But yes, there are specific exceptions.

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It should be mentioned that Coup's in Russia aren't exactly out of the ordinary either.

With troop movement, and all the rest, it looks like a coup. The problem being, in the Presidents satchel are the launch codes, which must be with him at all times. failing this, the second in charge will have them, Medvedev. If the Hawks have taken over they are probably stuffed, as they haven't got the pin nos. Torturing might not work, as they go to launch, nothing happens. This is an interesting scenario, as the removal of the top, essentially leaves Russia defenceless.

Dead Hand.

An example of fail-deadly deterrence, it can automatically trigger the launch of the Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) if a nuclear strike is detected by seismic, light, radioactivity and overpressure sensors. By most accounts, it is normally switched off and is supposed to be activated during dangerous crises only; however, it is said to remain fully functional and able to serve its purpose whenever needed

Dead Hand

Putin turned it on a while ago. It was in the news.

link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I don't think anything has happened to Putin. A previous post remarked that there was no flag flying over the Kremlin. The original post showed a picture of no less that 9 tractor trailer rigs backed up to the Kremlin. What do you do with tractor trailer rigs? You haul shiet in them. I think they are moving the government to a secure location in preparation for a potential escalation of the situation. I think they are preparing for an all out war. Look out folks. It's getting hot over there.

link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Busted your own cover.
Tsk.

link   
Its weird seeing the thing about tanks, on Friday there seemed to be 1000 tanks and mobile launchers at the yermo depot in so cal and today Sunday they are all almost gone.

Probably not related but still weird seeing that many tanks and middle launchers next to the freeway and then gone two days later.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As I saw it mentioned. If anyone knows what is going on behind the Kremlin walls they wouldn't be posting on the internet.

As far as the world is concerned Putin has vanished, disappeared, missing, out of contact, out of touch, and any other synonyms you can come up with.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: symbolon
As another member pointed out. The' Ides of March' is the 15th March - TODAY - The day, roman emperor Julius Caesar got assassinated. It could all be just smoke and mirrors.

its the 16th in Russia

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Really? No one knows where he is? He's completely out of contact with his government?

Well, in all fairness, can you prove otherwise?

Sorry, just saying...

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

How about flu?

You rumor monger you.

I think I found Phages unidentified source:

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Vladimir Putin is 'in bed with a cold' claims Russian TV station amid coup rumours

I feel like starting a rumour of my own.
Not a cold.
Ebola.
(Let's mix things up a bit)

link   
a reply to: CharlesT

You don't remove your country's flag from the main symbol of your government in a time of war.

At least I wouldn't think you would...

edit on 3/15/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

link   

As far as the world is concerned Putin has vanished, disappeared, missing, out of contact, out of touch, and any other synonyms you can come up with.

Dead..
Deposed..
Abducted..
Raptured...

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join