It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
DailyMail has a new story on this:
Vladimir Putin is 'in bed with a cold' claims Russian TV station amid coup rumours

Vladimir Putin is said to be in bed 'with a cold', according to sources close to the Kremlin responding to speculation over why the leader has not been seen in public for ten days.
Too ill to take part in official engagements, the politician is apparently holed up in one of his country retreats during one of the most contentious times in his leadership.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik
yes, you are correct, my mistake...
I just translated what was written on the wall, I haven't made any assumptions beside that...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface
Nuclear weapons within striking distance of Washington DC is not exactly the same as anti-ship missiles.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
The claim is that the cryptic message reads, "Putin Is Dead."
This is being retweeted by dozens of Crimean, Ukrainian, and Russian twitter users.

Can anyone confirm the translation?

I recall a similar rumor about another famous person in the past that turned out to be false ----> Paul is Dead

Does Putin have a new album coming out soon? He certainly is trending right now... we'll know soon enough but I'll weigh in early and say I don't believe the rumors.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Ok, so now Russia moved some Bastion Anti-Ship Missiles to Crimea last night. Can the two incidents be compared in terms of seriousness?

How can you compare the Cuban Missile Crisis with nuclear weapons that had America in range to Anti-Ship Missiles in Crimea?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm inclined to believe it true. Rumors such as these are usually put down by immediate appearances of the person in question. Since Putin has not shown himself recently I'm inclined to think whoever is trying to take control is gauging public reaction before stepping out from the shadows.
Given the hair trigger situation over the Ukraine it would seem the most rational explanation.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I hope Putin isn't dead, he was the only one standing up to the western PTB. I hope the new leader is willing to continue to fight against the west and not end up being replaced by a western puppet leader, furthering the empire's growth towards a NWO.

Oh well, only time will tell I suppose.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Okay, so we're all in rumorville at the moment and Putin may well turn up tomorrow for his official meeting looking a little worse for having the flu but on the off chance he doesn't what would be leading reasons for anyone acting against him now?

Leading contenders?
- a medical problem such as a stroke or heart attack or even more embarrassing, something like a failed botox
- the perennial Chechen problem
- oligarchs \ government insiders annoyed with the international economic impact of Putin's current policies (and internal treatment of oligarchs)
- government opposition - maybe unlikely, unless funded from outside
- Nato - coincidence that the US have been complaining about contributions to NATO budgets by member states and need something to up the spend?
- China - a weakened Russia leaves the eastern borders open for expansion.

Or none of the above and something else?

Anyway, Putin will probably turn up tomorrow with nothing more than a bit of a cough and we'll all look a bit stupid.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: router404

we'll all look a bit stupid.

I beg to differ.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I remember watching on TV, in 1993, the Russian military shelling what would be the Russian White House. It was by Yeltsin's orders. He wanted to dissolve the countries legislature. It was an over the top power struggle within the country.

I would guess if something like that was happening again we'd have some tangible clues. It would be hard to contain the facts. The people mentioned in this thread have russian family and friends who would have talked already. And to top it off our media would jump on the chance to ridicule the Russian government at this point.

originally posted by: router404
Anyway, Putin will probably turn up tomorrow with nothing more than a bit of a cough and we'll all look a bit stupid.

I'd have to agree the conjecture and rumor mongering here has really jumped the shark. It's given me some laughs for sure.
edit on 15-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe there was an attempted coup. Putin is no dummy, he has to know all the moves he's been making with BRICS, IMF & China, not caving to western pressures and calling their bluff, and since we're speculating, I'll add.... there was speculation that Putin's plane crossed flight paths with the missing malaysian plane that went down, and the target was really Putin.

I'm sure with his military background, and knowledge of the Bolshevik Revolution, and that these things are usually done from within. No matter how many bodyguards you have, 1 or 2 can always be bought off with millions to look the other way, maybe that body guard that may have been killed was in on a coup, but Putin got him first?

Jeesus, I hope they didn't get Putin, that could really set off WW3. imo he was the head of the opposition to the nwo. If they get to him, you know China & Iran could very well take that as a threat. Any weird stuff with them going on I wonder?

I really hope him and his buds just had a helluva' bachelor party somewhere and are passed out cold from all the vodka

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: aboutface
Nuclear weapons within striking distance of Washington DC is not exactly the same as anti-ship missiles.

But in reality Crimea to NATO is exactly like Cuba the US.

Russia Deploying Tactical Nuclear Arms in Crimea

Source

From way back in 2014.
How can you pretend it is only about a cruise missile ship? That is inconsequential, this stuff has been building up for a long time. People have said the monetary penalty doesn't add up for Putin to have taken the moves to capture territory. He doesn't care about the fiscal side, he gained huge advantage in military deployment.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin is 'in bed with a cold' claims Russian TV station amid coup rumours

I feel like starting a rumour of my own.
Not a cold.
Ebola.
(Let's mix things up a bit)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: aboutface
Ok, so now Russia moved some Bastion Anti-Ship Missiles to Crimea last night. Can the two incidents be compared in terms of seriousness?

How can you compare the Cuban Missile Crisis with nuclear weapons that had America in range to Anti-Ship Missiles in Crimea?

...because I know nothing about weapons. The common word was 'missiles' for me. Other than that, I just don't know.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It always has been... Since day one way back in 2002 when members were first allowed to post their thoughts.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

How can you pretend it is only about a cruise missile ship?
I'm not.
I was responding to a question about anti-ship missiles in comparison to the Cuban missile crisis.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer
Yeah. Well.
Facebook ruined it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The art of distraction. Get everyone to watch the left hand while the right hand sneaks around and does something unexpected. Lookout.

I thought the Russian army was staunchly loyal to Putin? How is it they could allow a coup? Maybe they turned on him over his waffling on Ukraine, and want to go to war with the west? So many rumors, so little time.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I'm not sure, maybe it's just pure coincidence. But I just experienced a strange synchronicity:

Some hours ago I found an article in the online-version of the german newspaper "DER SPIEGEL", in which it was reported, that a group of Cossacks ordered the manufacture of a bust portraying Putin in the style of the roman emperors. Asked, why they chose to do so, Andrej Poljakow, the head of the Cossacks answered: Because Putin - like the
rulers in old rome - represents wisdom and courage.

Here is the picture:

And then - I don't know why - I had to think about the Ides of March. The day, roman emperor Julius Caesar got assasinated.

Imagine my surprise, when I learned, that the Ides Of March happened on - guess what - March 15th. Today.

Just when I read about rumours, that Czar Putin is dead...

edit on 15/3/15 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I hope that fire wasn't Putin's funeral pyre . . .

STM

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join