It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This video just surfaced recently, sent to us by one of our Twitter followers. Could be from 2012.

Translated description:

What is happening in Moscow: BB, armored personnel carriers, helicopters for what?

This afternoon, there was information about the movement of military equipment on the streets of Moscow. Locals reported that the highways that lead to Moscow, literally filled columns APCs, tanks and trucks with drooping awnings.

Some of the comments…

I very much hope that Dmitry Medvedev as president of Russia as a result of the transfer of power in connection with the dismissal of Putin, will make everything right:
1) the retreat of troops from the territory of Ukraine;
2) The return of the Crimean autonomy Ukraine;
3) lifting the embargo on goods EU and resume good relations with the EU and the US. God help you!

Murder of Boris Nemtsov, a film about the capture of Crimea, missing putlera troops on the streets of Moscow! After he confessed to capture the Crimea had two choices - or in a coffin, or to The Hague! But who will release him to The Hague, so the choice is not great - in a coffin!

Found three comments claiming fake:
This is an old video from '12 st. Tverskaya during the parliamentary elections. Only worried thieves (they ukry).

Video clip 2012. Mounted pathetic and ridiculous. I myself am from Moscow, and nothing like this is not there, all is quiet.

Friends, do not get fooled, it's fake ... the last frame of Pushkin Square, it now looks completely different .... all the trees in the park light LED illumination, year two, maybe ... so this is an old video

and…
and that, in Moscow, a situation not uncommon? this almost every day? ... Then it is clear and calm bezuchasnost passers ...

edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

A cold can last as long as ten days, but it can often be less. Unless there were complications, am just not buying that one.

link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
This video just surfaced recently, sent to us by one of our Twitter followers.

Could it be, although considerably over the top, security for the Crimea celebrations?
edit on Mar562831America/ChicagoSun, 15 Mar 2015 17:56:28 -0500_9975631 by Mister_Bit because: (no reason given)

link   
1993 Yeltsin deals with Parliament / Oligrachs they don't mess around & some news footage leading up to it, interesting the trucks.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The translation isn't perfect because it seems the second word is a bit slangy, but I believe it translates to "Putin the butcher" or "Putin the slaughterer", apologies to anyone fluent in reading Cyrillic if I botched that.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Apparently all the military vehicles parked along highways into Moscow are for the Crimea reunification parade.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

How convenient.

STM

edit on 15-3-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

disregard
edit on 5310532015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Apparently all the military vehicles parked along highways into Moscow are for the Crimea reunification parade.

LOL I said that 3 posts previous but for some reason the formatting went strange.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Whats with the deliberate attempt to hype up and sensationalise by posting old news that has already been debunked? Or post rumours and speculation as though they are actual fact? I can understand it when people just get confused, or are putting an idea out there, but these last few pages, its beginning to look a lot like attention seeking.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I ran it through a translation app. English to Ukrainian. But I couldn't reverse the process. So I have no idea what the second word was.
Thanks for the help.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Agreed. Now it seems were grabbing onto anything and everything even if it's not relevant seems the idea of this is diminishing..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Rumors or fact.....at this point I'm just intrigued by this entire development.

Best thread on ATS in quite some time.

I can't remember the last time I was interested enough to read over 30+ pages of a thread. Post by post!

I might have to put a pot of coffee on just so I can keep up.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Putin: Russia prepared raising nuclear readiness over Crimea

Mar 15, 11:47 AM (ET)

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia was ready to bring its nuclear weapons into a state of alert during last year's tensions over the Crimean Peninsula and the overthrow of Ukraine's president, President Vladimir Putin said in remarks aired on Sunday.

Putin also expanded on a previous admission that the well-armed forces in unmarked uniforms who took control of Ukrainian military facilities in Crimea were Russian soldiers.

Putin's comments, in a documentary being shown on state TV, highlight the extent to which alarm spread in Russia in the weeks following Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych's ouster in February 2014 after months of street protests that turned increasingly violent.

apnews.myway.com...

All I see on Drudge about this. You figure with all the billions and trillions we have invested in reporters and intelligence services, SOMEONE would have sorted this out by now and made a statement.

But no, it takes places like ATS to speculate and sort it all out.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peloquin

I'm not sure, maybe it's just pure coincidence. But I just experienced a strange synchronicity:

Some hours ago I found an article in the online-version of the german newspaper "DER SPIEGEL", in which it was reported, that a group of Cossacks ordered the manufaction of a bust portraying Putin in the style of the roman emperors. Asked, why they chose to do so, Andrej Poljakow, the head of the Cossacks answered: Because Putin - like the
rulers in old rome - represents wisdom and courage.

Here is the picture:

And then - I don't know why - I had to think about the Ides of March. The day, roman emperor Julius Caesar got assasinated.

Imagine my surprise, when I learned, that the Ides Of March happened on - guess what - March 15th. Today.

Just when I read about rumours, that Czar Putin is dead...

Ooohhh, a Roman angle. That goes directly to the type of mystique the guy loves about himself.
If he steps out of all of these murder coup intrigues unscathed during this famous date, he will be even more mythical.
The amount of statues erected for him will make Stalin himself jealous.
But perhaps he is only mortal like Caesar, and succumbed to the Ides of March.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Armenian President claims to have spoken to Putin over the phone on March 12.

www.eurasianet.org...

Clearly unless a voice mimic fooled him then Putin is still actively running the country.

The 'Coup' might be limited to a big shuffle of power players under Putin...

Posted in a earlier thread on Putin being missing...
edit on 15-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric Same here. I think it is time to regroup and find out what is fact at this point. We have opinions,rumors,reports, and what we need now is to correlate all actual information, then move on from there. This is the most I have read in a very long time .

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
edit: nm
edit on 15-3-2015 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense for Putin to not at least issue a statement that he had emergency surgery and will be unable to perform his duties for a period of time.

Going "missing" isn't a sign of strength. If there really is a no fly zone over Putin's home that simple enough as they don't want any news getting out if he is or isn't there.

None of it really makes sense. Especially for someone of Putin's stature. It also doesn't make sense that he is consolidating power. He would be continue working while everything got taken care of behind the scenes.

My vote is on coup and installing someone who is more inclined to work with the West than against it. Just because as other have mentioned the sanctions against Russia are severely effecting Russian Oligarchs business.

ETA:

As far as the lack of MSM reporting and speculating is that nobody really knows what to make of the situation. There really aren't any facts to go on other than that Putin hasn't been seen in 10 days. So the most we are going to get out of MSM is "Where is Putin".

What is really being hit hard by the sanctions is Russian Oil production.
edit on 15-3-2015 by MontukKraken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Posted in the other 'Putin is missing' thread here....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting post to VK, russian facebook, by strongman Kadyrov...dated March 10.
vk.com...
scroll down to March 10 and google translate if you want the original...or read below...

translated
Ramzan Kadyrov
Dear friends! I get plenty of congratulations in connection with the award of the Order of Merit. Write colleagues, friends and complete strangers, Russians and citizens of foreign countries. Thank you all very much! I am infinitely grateful to the Russian President, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin for such a high award and appreciation of my modest work. I state with full responsibility that all the credit for peace and stability in the Chechen Republic belong to Vladimir Vladimirovich! His only wise policy of His help and support possible to achieve lasting peace, restore the republic, its economy, culture and spirituality! We are the foot soldiers of the President of Russia! I will always be grateful to Vladimir Vladimirovich for everything he has done for me and my people. I will always be his faithful companion, regardless of whether the President or not. Give their lives for such a person - the easiest task. I declare that to fulfill any order, decide for him any task, whatever it is for me not worth it! I Serve Russia! We serve the people!

10 Mar at 8:30 am

The part that interests me is the 'regardless of whether the President or not.' statement. That would be unheard of to think out loud unless something was going on.

Wow, I'm really thinking that Putin is being removed now.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join