It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which conspiracy made you think 'THAT'S CRAZY' that now makes you go 'Hmmmmm?'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Okay, since I've been going off about what are imo close-minded people in society. And because I find everything fascinating to ponder. Let's open it up. What is the craziest conspiracy, or so you thought, when your first heard it. And what caused you to think maybe this ain't so crazy after all. I'll start, I'm sure I have more than one, but to get the party going....

REPTILIANS!

Mannnnn did I think that was the stupidest, fakest thing ever! I L'dMFAO at all the vids on Youtube that were 'obviously' fake! But then there would be those few that would really kinda make me think... 'Wo! That WAS creepy.... awesssommmmme!'

But what pushed me over the edge to think, 'Stop being so close minded and at least entertain the thought' was because I hated when people would shut me out when I would talk about the fed or 9-11, so I listened.

The ancient aliens thing did it for me. All those heiroglyphs, cave paintings, clay figurines of half-human/half-reptile or half-animal. Sure we're told that it was mythology and just their imagination. BUT what if we are a dna experiment from some other species?

It would totally make sense that they tried splitting neanderthal or reptiles or horses or whatever with their dna? Maybe the reptiles really are the so-called 'blue-bloods' muahahahahahhahaha

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Moon not being organic (so to speak).... hmmmmmm
edit on 14-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One from years ago that claimed modern Humans had Neanderthal DNA.

That claim was widely dismissed.

boyyy-oy-oy--ing-ing-ing

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One from years ago that claimed modern Humans had Neanderthal DNA.

That would be a hypothesis.
Where's the conspiracy?

edit on 3/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'd have to say...

Just a couple of years ago there was a video of a "secret service agent" (?) who said he had evidence of Michael Jackson's murder...

Even had what sounded like one of MJ's last phone calls...

I'll try and find the video...

Anyways it was meant to be released piece by piece...
But after that first video, I haven't heard anything since.

Back soon with the upload.
edit on 14-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Fixing upload!

m.youtube.com...

Upload won't work....

But the link does.

Anyone else want to try and embed the video?
Probably won't work!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
9/11. No doubt. I thought it was pure craziness. I am now convinced that the U.S. government was very involved in 9/11.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Somebody told me Phage was a machine, without a sense of humor.

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lernmore
Lies.
Proof!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
9/11. No doubt. I thought it was pure craziness. I am now convinced that the U.S. government was very involved in 9/11.

I'm with you on 9/11. I thought doubting it was crazy. It took way too much time but I eventually came around to something fishy happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

Which conspiracy made you think 'THAT'S CRAZY' that now makes you go 'Hmmmmm?'

Sandy Hook....It's not necessarily the event itself but the censorship that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm"

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lernmore
Somebody told me Phage was a machine, without a sense of humor.

Hmmm...

That is true, he's an automaton with a keyword search engine designed to automatically respond when someone says something stupid.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

My grandparents knew the Kennedy's during the Prohibition Era. In the 1960s my Grandfather swore up and down that the Moon Landing was a hoax. Now, I go hmmmmmmmmm, he sure was ahead of his time!

edit on 14-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

In the 1960s my Grandfather swore up and down that the Moon Landing was a hoax. Now, I go hmmmmmmmmm, he sure was ahead of his time!
Since the first landing was in 1969, I would agree.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The USE ( "United States of Europe").

Yes. I first heard about the centralistic ambitions and endeavours to establish this multinational 'superstate' in Europe waaaaay back. Couldn't believe it.

Now we have Italy's Matteo Renzi openly calling for it, the heglian dialectic of the EU-centralists demands a 'true political Union' as the 'inevitable solution to the financial crisis', and just recently Jean-Claude Juncker even talking about a EU-army.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Meh. Memory is a funny thing. In '69 I was just a grade school kid. I just remember him swearing at the TV about the lying Kennedys and saying the moon landing was hoax. I thought he was crazy, at the time.

edit on 14-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Illuminati....world domination? Nwo coming soon? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??????

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In 2003 when I was first told of a French author that wrote a book accusing western intelligence for the attacks on 9/11 I almost burst out laughing. I still do not believe the full truth has ever been completely theorized but I believed the OS and that OBL was the criminal behind it. Even had a OBL dart board. Since early 2004 I have been going "hmmmm" and I probably always will.

Until you peek behind the veil, everything looks normal. Even when people try and tell you truths, it does not register. You have to "see" it for yourself and it really comes down ton what angle you look at something from.

Like dropping oil prices. Those that have never seen behind the veil don't look past market woes or Saudi Arabia. Those that have seen behind the veil know there is more to it but try and explain that to anyone that has not seen for themselves.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'd have to say...

Just a couple of years ago there was a video of a "secret service agent" (?) who said he had evidence of Michael Jackson's murder...

Even had what sounded like one of MJ's last phone calls...

I'll try and find the video...

Anyways it was meant to be released piece by piece...
But after that first video, I haven't heard anything since.

Back soon with the upload.

m.youtube.com...

Upload won't work....

But the link does.

Anyone else want to try and embed the video?
Probably won't work!

Dude that was a fake thing made up to get people to watch the next video which was just a music video. He even had a web site with a count down to the release of the second video before it was uploaded. I know this cuz i too thought it was real when it first got uploaded. But its fake, just so you know.
edit on 31315p63114 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

oooo good question OP.

I think mine would probably be the idea of the existence of our ancestors having been visited by ET's.

I used to think it was totally bonkers, now I think its one of the more interesting conspiracies out there.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not a Ct as such but I am going out on a limb and saying the story of Adam and Eve.

As a non Christian I found it pretty hard to see the "truth" in the story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join