It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Which conspiracy made you think 'THAT'S CRAZY' that now makes you go 'Hmmmmm?'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:44 PM
I also like the conspiracy theory (mostly ignored) surrounding Obama and Hillary Clinton both disappearing from the campaign trail in 2008.

When it appeared that they were both the front runners for the Democratic nomination, they both cancelled all their campaign trail appearances for an entire weekend, closed their offices, dismissed their security details, and refused to tell campaign staff where they were going. They both disappeared for an entire weekend just a few weeks before the convention, at the height of their campaigns.

No one has ever confirmed where they went, or who they talked to. They both disappeared, completely, in the middle of the biggest race of their lives.

Hardly anyone ever talks about this, it's not mentioned widely in conspiracy theory circles or conspiracy theory sites.

For me, it ranks pretty high with the death of David Kelly (if you don't know who HE is, look him up) as the most plausible conspiracy theories that are probably real.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
a reply to: Dimithae

You were saying that facts don't matter as I 'matched' this study about me. Facts matter very much to me,but only if they are true facts.Not something Monsanto gives to the FDA and the FDA goes okay.

This is what you said and what I responded to.

But I most definitely don't trust my government. So anything they say, I tend to think the opposite.
You seem to be more concerned with the source than validity. Now, compare that to what the study found about conspiracy theorists.

edit on 3/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM

originally posted by: Phage
Ok. But I don't think anyone claims there are no conspiracies.

Now, how many of those were exposed by conspiracy theorists? I do see though that a mythical one is included in that list. Guess which one.

Nazi Gold?

(If that's wrong and you don't want to post the answer, would you mind sending it in a PM? Curiosity can be a curse...)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
a reply to: lostgirl

It's the smallpox thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:49 PM
Not necessarily a conspiracy but..... I remember a story about US special ops training Syrians in Jordan in all manner of covert stuff and then almost like clockwork ISIS appeared a few months later with lots of US weaponry ......Probably just a coincidence huh?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:51 PM
a reply to: Phage

Aaawww, that was the other choice out of my 'either - or'...thank you!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:59 PM

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'd have to say...

Just a couple of years ago there was a video of a "secret service agent" (?) who said he had evidence of Michael Jackson's murder...

Even had what sounded like one of MJ's last phone calls...

I'll try and find the video...

Anyways it was meant to be released piece by piece...
But after that first video, I haven't heard anything since.

Anyone else want to try and embed the video?
Probably won't work!

Well that was kinda creeepy weird lol, I felt like I was watching an old xfiles at first. I couldn't really tell if it sounded like him. But whether that phone call was real or not....

There's a lot about the music industry and MK Ultra, I know Tupac was big on trying to expose 'the illuminati'. John Travolta recently said that Hollywood was full of pedophiles, so it (not necessarily the illuminati) wouldn't surprise me at all if they get a hold of a lot of these kids and obviously traumatize them. I think MJ defintely would fall into that category.

There's a lot of info out there about how he was trying to get the info out to the people through his music, and someone completely dissected his last (I think last) album cover and applied a bunch of their reasoning of the symbology of it all. So if he was trying to out somebody and got suicide'ed, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:00 PM

originally posted by: xuenchen
One from years ago that claimed modern Humans had Neanderthal DNA.

That claim was widely dismissed.

lol welcome fellow smartass ; p

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:09 PM

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
9/11. No doubt. I thought it was pure craziness. I am now convinced that the U.S. government was very involved in 9/11.

With 911 for me, it's the no plane / video editing youtube that made my jaw drop. I thought that was totally crazy, and after watching it... I dunno, he did a pretty good job with the video editing, and the whole roadrunner thing. Of course when I said anything about it, people looked at me aghast, so I just kinda kept mum about it, because I don't want to hurt anyone's sensitivities about it.

But that's what made me look into the whole drone thing, firing a missle. There were a lot of eyewitnesses that said either they didn't see a plane, or they saw a twin engine plane, no markings, no passenger windows... so when I looked up pictures of drones, I was shocked, and I kinda lean towards the drone missile thing regardless of what msm says.

And no one will ever ever convince me a plane hit the pentagon. No Way, No How

One's a drone, the other is a twin engine

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:16 PM
a reply to: Rhiannon

Yeah, there is no doubt that the Music Industry is a strange place...

Hollywood also...

Weird people.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM

originally posted by: olaru12

Which conspiracy made you think 'THAT'S CRAZY' that now makes you go 'Hmmmmm?'

Sandy Hook....It's not necessarily the event itself but the censorship that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm"

Yeah that's the thing isn't it?.... About any of these, someone will ask a question, like "How come medivac wasn't called, that's one of the first calls that should have been made for a school shooting"

That slipped by 90% of us, and the other 9% weren't publicly raising the question.

That's why I think it's so important for people to just be able to ask questions or disagree, without getting called names, because someone else might be able to answer, sort of like a domino

There is a lot of weird stuff with it, a lot of unanswered questions, and the deafening silence, even with the movies, how the batman movie had Sandy Hook on the map. I'm sure it was just a coincidence, but hell, who knows anymore lol

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:31 PM

originally posted by: windword

My grandparents knew the Kennedy's during the Prohibition Era. In the 1960s my Grandfather swore up and down that the Moon Landing was a hoax. Now, I go hmmmmmmmmm, he sure was ahead of his time!

It seems to me that there are more and more people out there now saying that the moon is artificial. As in a satellite or some mechanical? ball or something that was put up there. o_0 I don't have enough info on it, but apparently the moon has all kinds of 'not normally organic' aspects to it.

OH! and I recently saw a video of some amateur astronomer saying okay wait.. brb... gotta go find it now, maybe someone here can explain it

edit on 14-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM

Considering how much our government has lied to us,yes I want proof before believing anything they say Phage. So if that is what you are referring too,fine I am guilty as charged. But I still want proof from my government.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:21 PM
It'd have to be the Apollo moon landing in '69 for me.
I do believe that we went there, but I am very skeptical as to the validity of the footage we were shown.

I don't think that we were told the full truth of what happened.

Truth is very subjective and it can be whatever someone decides it to be.
A few grains of truth can sweeten the biggest lie.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM

But I still want proof from my government.

Don't you see the problem?
You said you won't believe anything from your government. No matter what.

edit on 3/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM

Not unless they can prove it.

second line

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:54 PM

The existence of the Bohemian Grove, Men In Black, Illuminati controlling the world, and is Glenn Beck right about the Middle East???

I can't decide...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:22 PM

originally posted by: Rhiannon
Okay, since I've been going off about what are imo close-minded people in society. And because I find everything fascinating to ponder. Let's open it up. What is the craziest conspiracy, or so you thought, when your first heard it. And what caused you to think maybe this ain't so crazy after all. I'll start, I'm sure I have more than one, but to get the party going....

Mannnnn did I think that was the stupidest, fakest thing ever! I L'dMFAO at all the vids on Youtube that were 'obviously' fake! But then there would be those few that would really kinda make me think... 'Wo! That WAS creepy.... awesssommmmme!'

But what pushed me over the edge to think, 'Stop being so close minded and at least entertain the thought' was because I hated when people would shut me out when I would talk about the fed or 9-11, so I listened.

The ancient aliens thing did it for me. All those heiroglyphs, cave paintings, clay figurines of half-human/half-reptile or half-animal. Sure we're told that it was mythology and just their imagination. BUT what if we are a dna experiment from some other species?

It would totally make sense that they tried splitting neanderthal or reptiles or horses or whatever with their dna? Maybe the reptiles really are the so-called 'blue-bloods' muahahahahahhahaha

One that has me scratching my head is - eons ago the entire world had technology that was as advanced as we have today. Can not recall which pyramid but it had hieroglyphs showing modern jets, space vehicles like the challenger, helicopters and submarines painted on the wall dating back thousands of years. This pyramid has been closed down to the public for many decades. Or the thick glass plate underneath India's surface showing signs that a nuclear weapon detonated causing the sand to melt to glass which dates to the time when advanced technology was allegedly here on earth.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:55 PM
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Awww shucks, Thanks for playing OTSOTC! I will behave and stay out of your threads lololol or at least try very hard not to go all off topic on you, if I dare to peek in and can't resist asking a question.

I really love the Ancient Aliens stuff, the 1st time someone handed me the 12th planet, I read about a few pages/chapters and blocked it out of my mind for years lol it really bulldozed my paradigm. But it's pretty convincing to me now. Recently there were some engineers or 3-d modelers (or something can't remember exact job title) but they 'proved' that the ancient drawings of flying machines in the Veda's ? would be indeed able to fly. Crazy! From 3,000 years ago

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:11 PM

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not a Ct as such but I am going out on a limb and saying the story of Adam and Eve.

As a non Christian I found it pretty hard to see the "truth" in the story.

I was raised Christian, and I had a lot of questions about it lol

And I'm still waiting for the answer to this one. So Adam and Eve are blissfully ignorant and runnin' around all nekkid enjoying life, until.... der dur durhhhh The Evil serpent tempts Eve with knowlege, she eats, they realize they're naked and hide from God's because they're embarrassed that they're nekkid.

1. Why is knowledge evil?
2. Okay, they're hanging out with God right? Like he hasn't seen them naked before?
3. How can they hide from God, like where he literally say's, 'Hey! Where'd you guys go' (or words to that effect)

You could say it's a conspiracy (man-made religion) to keep us unwashed in-line and in fear and subservience to the priest-class. But the adults and church just said I ask silly questions. Hmmmm, just had a little epiphany there, guess that's why I get a little peeved when people tell me I'm asking the wrong questions.

See I guess I've been a trouble-maker from way back lol no need to think I'm trying to mess your boards up as an undercover dis-info agent

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>