It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, 30, arrested for 'molesting his four-year-old niece on NYC BUS as horrified witnesses begged h

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I once screamed blue jesus at a 3 year old (while his mother was out of the room) slapped the childs hands away from the electric power point (to stop it electrocuting itself)...mother rushes into room, demanding to know why the child is crying, distraught...a 3 Year Old can't tell its mother, you just saved its life...things aren't always what they seem...

Å99

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So everyone takes an article at face value about some schmuck in NY subway seriously, yet hardly any will take vast numbers of victims seriously when they claim rape by Royals or politicians. Seems reasonable for the herd. One guy in a subway is just so disgusting. Nothing wrong with vast pedo networks, it seems.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
So everyone takes an article at face value about some schmuck in NY subway seriously, yet hardly any will take vast numbers of victims seriously when they claim rape by Royals or politicians. Seems reasonable for the herd. One guy in a subway is just so disgusting. Nothing wrong with vast pedo networks, it seems.

What could possibly give you the impression that anyone in this thread would condone pedophelia networks?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Aa reply to: Anyafaj

I did check it that's how in knew NY1 but none of the big three covered it or any of the three big NY papers. That makes be wonder where the story came from.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Ah yes. Well CNN wouldn't delve into that nonsense . The story on the mail...guess their reputation couldn't suffer any more. Lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Aa reply to: Anyafaj

I did check it that's how in knew NY1 but none of the big three covered it or any of the three big NY papers. That makes be wonder where the story came from.

Personally, I'm surprised it's not on any of the big three, but that's just me.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"Begged" him to stop? Where I come from, he would have been lucky to live.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join