It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, 30, arrested for 'molesting his four-year-old niece on NYC BUS as horrified witnesses begged h

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

they would have to call the cops on me to stop me from beating that man senseless

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

There aren't enough details here and without them this just seems like another attempt to glorify the "if you see something, say something" campaign in New York (coming soon to a city near you) with no real evidence.

I need more details than just "inappropriate" touching to condemn this person when it could easily be something like - yeah, I stuck my hand in the back of her pants, she told me she pooped a turd on accident.

wow really people like you make me sick a kid got assaulted on a bus and still you try to defend the attacker smh what is wrong with people

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw

Give a man a decent wage so that he can support his family; then the mother can stay at home and be a PARENT

Is it 1950?

No just pay mom the $150,000.00 a year she'd earn being a chef, waitress, busboy, secretary, social planner, accountant, child care giver, maid, gardener ,hostess at parties launderess etc etc...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Not saying this story's not true but the daily mail? There's another story on there about how a baby was saved from a car wreck after emergency workers heard her dead mother call from beyond the grave. I never heard of NY1 the original source of the story. Is this mentioned anywhere else? On ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, heck even Fox???? I didn't find this on any of the big networks, not on daily news, or Newsday websites (NY newspapers) nothing in the NY Times either... I'm trying real hard to find a source that can be trusted. Again not saying it not true but.. I'm not jumping on the hang the bastard bandwagon yet either.
edit on 3142015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The problem is that everybody always waits for someone else to step up.

And in situations like these someone needs to step up. Citizens arrests are not encouraged these days but in cases like this I'd like to think that someone could've at least told him to knock it off or restrain him.

However If the offender was armed then I could understand the commuters concern, and the commuters themselves might not be have been able to apprehend him. It's a tough situation and the offender is lucky, I don't like to toot my own horn but if he had done that on my train he'd be wondering what hit him when he woke up in the lock up.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I am so glad that vile person is caught!

I hope and pray for much healing for that little girl.

I have been noticing of late that sexual predators and other criminals are getting bolder in their actions...how and where they do them.

Here in Seattle for instance a while ago a Mother was at a bus stop with her little girl...and a man drove up stopped by them and tried to talk the little girl into going with him...even though he knew her mother was standing right next to her...he still thought he could get away with it!

I think that more and more in society criminals are going to be revealing themselves with their massive egos...thinking they can just get away with anything...of course this will be how they will be caught!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Jesus that is an appropriate christian name for a child molester. Don't they get off because of religious beliefs? Priests do. Now i seen an article that the church protesting paying restitution because of religious protection. Like the Jews and animal sacrifice and oral on circumscribed babies. And so many people talk about Islam. They all make me sick. How many priests are in jail? Role models huh? A sports figure gets hung for little things outside his job. But a priest or a politician does not. Then you wonder why there are so many sick people in this country. When the people that influence the ones that are so easily indoctrinated are never held accountable (( priests ) Lead by example they do. Look at all the sickness they breed.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Unfortunatly you might have been right there with him..
edit on 3142015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

You do know that name is pronounced Hay suse right? Not Like the Christian namesake.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Not saying this story's not true but the daily mail? There's another story on there about how a baby was saved from a car wreck after emergency workers heard her dead mother call from beyond the grave. I never heard of NY1 the original source of the story. Is this mentioned anywhere else? On ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, heck even Fox???? I didn't find this on any of the big networks, not on daily news, or Newsday websites (NY newspapers) nothing in the NY Times either... I'm trying real hard to find a source that can be trusted. Again not saying it not true but.. I'm not jumping on the hang the bastard bandwagon yet either.

I fist saw it on CNN on TV. it is on every channel and they didn't say they heard the dead Mother they said they heard a voice.

Rescuers heard a voice.

A mystery arose from the rescue: The police officers who entered the water say they heard a voice calling for help.

fox6now.com...

Plenty of other reports on this one also.
here is on video newscast
pix11.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The story on the daily mail said they heard the dead mother from beyond the grave.
Did you mean you saw the story about the guy on the bus with his niece or just the rescued baby story? I'm a little confused by your post.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

About what, pedophilia being sick or you implying it was OK as long as the U.S. is bombing over sea's.

The only people we are bombing I think is ISL...OH now I get it, your on here shilling for ISL.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

The only people we are bombing I think is ISL…

No, we only bomb pedophiles.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Man beats man senseless on bus becomes the headline according to some on ATS. See something? Jump UP and kick ass…

Morons…

I wouldn't regret it if it meant saving a 4 year old from being molested (publicly no less), and the perpetrator getting his dues. What would you have done? Filmed it with your iphone and uploaded it to youtube to post on ATS?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would have killed this guy. I dont care what the consequences are. What filthy scum. Interesting article just came out about the enormous amount of sexual predator illegal aliens that are entering the US.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

NY1 is a local NYC News Channel from Time Warner. Daily Mail must have poached it from there. You are welcome to check the link.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Char-Lee

The story on the daily mail said they heard the dead mother from beyond the grave.
Did you mean you saw the story about the guy on the bus with his niece or just the rescued baby story? I'm a little confused by your post.

No I saw the rescue of the little girl and they mentioned the "voice' on CNN.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think the punishment for these sex offenders should be...round them all up...sterilize them so they can no longer procreate...then put them on space flights to Mars...drop them off...and let them fend for themselves.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
I think the punishment for these sex offenders should be...round them all up...sterilize them so they can no longer procreate...then put them on space flights to Mars...drop them off...and let them fend for themselves.

Meh, too much time, money and resources to waste on them...bullets are much cheaper, or a rope.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just don't think situations like this should be reported as news. We all die a little upon reading it....society spins ever closer to down the drain.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join