It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could... What Would YOU Ask Hillary Clinton??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
id ask what was in those emails that she deleted and if she thinks americans are stupid

No no, she knows they are stupid, she would say that's why Obama ended up as POTUS and I as the first female POTUS!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: peacenotgreed

I'd ask her not to run for President.

I disagree, she should run for President.

It appears that most of the voters today have no idea what happened during the "Golden Age of the Clinton Presidency"

If she runs all the things that we oldsters remember about the Clinton years will once again come into the forefront of everyone's consciousness. All the happenings at the White House, all the happenings when Hillary was a lawyer. I think running her is a great idea, great for the Party!
The Republican Party that is.

edit on 11Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:02:56 -0500am31403amk146 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This thread illustrates why Hillary is such a strong potential President: already half of the people here hate her for being a wild eyed progressive, half hate her for being a conservative war monger, and most seem to resent the fact that she is a woman. Clearly, she will get people off the couch and into the voting booth.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My question would be, "Would you submit to a polygraph"?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Is it worth it? Is being a powerful woman and playing by powerful men rules and all the beatings you have to take worth a life like that? If she says yes, then she is the bravest person on the planet.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I don't think that her handlers will allow anyone to ask a question that wasn't pre-written by them.

Also-she would never tell the truth-even while responding to questions that were written by her own people.

If you want to see someone lie with every breath-just watch C.O.P.s.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well,I don't like her because she is IMO a criminal.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Is it worth it? Is being a powerful woman and playing by powerful men rules and all the beatings you have to take worth a life like that? If she says yes, then she is the bravest person on the planet.

She is a woman who got where she is because of who she married. Basically she slept her way into power. She rode a man's coat tails to get where she is.

She is the opposite of a strong women or feminist.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I would ask her...What secret organizations are you in?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

She is a woman who got where she is because of who she married. Basically she slept her way into power. She rode a man's coat tails to get where she is.

Are you implying she became Secretary of State because she slept with Obama?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Are you implying she became Secretary of State because she slept with Obama?

She got Sec of State because she failed in her presidential bid.

She ran for president based upon the fact that she slept with a president.

She has the same qualifications as Monica Lewinski.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
How do I turn 1,000 into 100,000 Hillary?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

...or 6 billion...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

That is what women have always done to beat the system rigged by rich powerful white men. She is not a docile little woman and that is why republican men hate her. If you don't like the system that women and children have to survive in, make a better one. I consider myself a strong person when it comes to tribulations, but I don't think I could continue on with it as she will have to if the people elect her.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

That is what women have always done to beat the system rigged by rich powerful white men. She is not a docile little woman and that is why republican men hate her. If you don't like the system that women and children have to survive in, make a better one. I consider myself a strong person when it comes to tribulations, but I don't think I could continue on with it as she will have to if the people elect her.

So you think she should be admired for sleeping her way to power?

We should admire her for sticking with a husband who has been proven to be a serial cheater, and she knew it all along?

We should admire her for destroying the lives of women who had affairs with her husband rather than leaving him after there were years of evidence of cheating?

This is the kind of woman you think is a role model for women and should be president?

Curious.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: metalholic
I'd prolly ask her after the nostalgia and everything wore off and we were sitting in the living room drinking some tea while ol' bill is in the kitchen getting everyone something to eat or maybe in the wine cellar whatever it is that they do to make someone feel at home.

I'd ask if it makes sense to impeach someone who is president for a head. After all that is the taboo fantasy of being a president or king.

If your wife can't role play someone else attractive in the house is going to have to.

Then I'd point out how dumb it is for americans to actually stand behind the impeachment because we all know where they'd be on the subject if they wasn't trying to look morally correct in front of their spouses.

But this is after we know that I'm not bringing it up to cause any kind of problem just that I wanted to see if she could see what I saw.

It's how you see if someone has intuitive sight.

Huzzah, sir. I appreciate your response.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

2.If president,will she continue on her war hawk ways making enemys all over the world like she has so far?

PERFECT!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
One thing that's interesting...if we assume that the actual POTUS is a figurehead and there's a power behind them running things, IDK, secret gubmint, or the Bilderbergs or Dick Cheney, I do not see Hillary as bowing to them.

So, while I'd worry about the Constitution and conservative values, it might say something good about the POTUS being the actual leader.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I'd ask her to first please stop rocking the pantsuits.

Then I'd ask her if she thinks Bill would make a great FLOTUS.

She'd likely ask me what difference either of those things make and I'd likely walk out because she'd never get my vote anyway.

You crack me up.

Consistently.

....pantsuits.

And I tend to hate Australians...

and marsupials of all sorts

For the record, according to her twitter page, she is a self-proclaimed "pantsuit aficionado" and "hair icon", so I don't think she'll be giving those up anytime soon hahaha.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why aren't you Canadian ?

HAHHAHAHAH. Awesome.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join