It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thelema/O.T.O - the real Illuminati secret society/religion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas
u also claim that AA has more member than OTO.

I did?

absurd.

I don't quite remember that...must be the advanced age. So...you've been studying the system of the A .'. A .'. and Crowley for how long? Oh that's right 45+ years right?

the reading list and entry exams are so hard that i know an OTOer that has been in OTO for generations and failed miserably to get past stage one of AA involvement. Its proper tough, and its membership is miniscule.

Ya know, in my experience it isn't that the "entry exams" are hard, course there is only one requirement for a probationer...keep a log for one year...and the reading may be kind of like college, but, then it's intended to be that way...But I've found that most people simply do not want to put in the work. They are lazy and want instant gratification...and of course this is ultimately something that One MUST WORK FOR!

This level of unification with the ALL is not something that One gets from a wee bit of hand waving. One absolutely MUST spend their entire lifetime in study, and meditation. It is constant work to uncover the mysteries, and form a working understanding of them, then even more work to actually form them into a functional technology and put the whole into practice.

How are have you gotten...Chela?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join