It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thelema/O.T.O - the real Illuminati secret society/religion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas
You want some member of the OTO to come on here, and tell you that they are all about peace and liberty for every man and woman? However, that is the majority of the members.

Just to put this in perspective for you. Before becoming a mason, I was very interested in all the conspiracy ideas and really didn't know what to believe as fact. Some of the claims sounded so far fetched, yet there were so many people repeating those same claims, that it was hard to ignore. I finally joined so I could find out for myself what the real facts were.

Upon realizing the true meaning and purpose of Freemasonry, I started to look at other orders with a different set of eyes. None of what I learned translates into any knowledge of any other order, but seeing how much obvious garbage is out there, it kind of makes you very skeptical of wild claims with little to no verification.

And there will always be the circular logic of "well, you're just not high enough in the ranks to know the real deal", which is why I asked about your affiliation. Thanks for creating this thread as I had not looked into this much before today.

Doing some research into who and what Crowley really was should prove a big help in this discussion. (I looked into him due to his masonic ties so I would be better enabled to discuss that aspect.) Interestingly enough, he was an arrogant man with a bit of a God complex, but I never found anything that linked him to murders or rapes. Drugs, sex, strange rituals, and being an odd person, yep, plenty of that stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Lagrimas

Most OTO members are wayyy too busy learning Star Ruby and Saphire and reading Magick in Theory and Practice etc etc, to be remotely worried about its higher echelons or what they might be up to.

If this is off topic, please let me know, and I will not interrupt any further.
But this idea has surfaced with other orders and been discussed. If an elite few people, some of whom happen to be OTO members, form some super secret group to "rule the world" or something, does that make the elite group affiliated with the OTO? The order has some very basic goals outlined on their website and the information found by talking to members is nothing like the higher eshalons you describe. So at what point does the Illuminati fall into place here?

Is the Illuminati a separate group, or a subset of the OTO? And most importantly, how do you know without being a member? (I get that you have the "will" to learn, but without membership, it can only be speculation, right?)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You want some member of the OTO to come on here, and tell you that they are all about peace and liberty for every man and woman? However, that is the majority of the members.

Just to put this in perspective for you. Before becoming a mason, I was very interested in all the conspiracy ideas and really didn't know what to believe as fact. Some of the claims sounded so far fetched, yet there were so many people repeating those same claims, that it was hard to ignore. I finally joined so I could find out for myself what the real facts were.

Upon realizing the true meaning and purpose of Freemasonry, I started to look at other orders with a different set of eyes. None of what I learned translates into any knowledge of any other order, but seeing how much obvious garbage is out there, it kind of makes you very skeptical of wild claims with little to no verification.

And there will always be the circular logic of "well, you're just not high enough in the ranks to know the real deal", which is why I asked about your affiliation. Thanks for creating this thread as I had not looked into this much before today.

Doing some research into who and what Crowley really was should prove a big help in this discussion. (I looked into him due to his masonic ties so I would be better enabled to discuss that aspect.) Interestingly enough, he was an arrogant man with a bit of a God complex, but I never found anything that linked him to murders or rapes. Drugs, sex, strange rituals, and being an odd person, yep, plenty of that stuff.

I have a link to an old thread of mine that will explain just how 'manufactured' thelema was. Manufactured by Crowley, but for who????
Did you know he worked for MI5.

So who WANTED Thelema? and why? People that would later orchestrate world wars??
Well the original founder of OTO wasnt Crowley it was a german. And germany is the center for the most high up Secret Societies...
black sun

Look at the logo for Thule. weird mix there.

You say ohhhhh you cant say its because they are two low in the order.

I say, yes I can, because in Secret Societies there are grades/ levels and BRIDGES, But you only attain levels and cross bridges, if youre the right person at the right time.

my old thread on thelemas origins

edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I had no idea. Do you have some link to information about that?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Crowley claimed to have performed magical rites for the war effort to combat Nazi black magic rituals to attack the allies.

I cannot remember if he had any evidence to back up his claims though, He was a bit of an ego maniac at times.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thankyou, thats very kind. I hope it gets some attention, things so often seem to slip through the net at ATS.

Yes you have my attention, now let me get yours. Your entire post is BS - start to finish!

∴93∴

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Thankyou, thats very kind. I hope it gets some attention, things so often seem to slip through the net at ATS.

Yes you have my attention, now let me get yours. Your entire post is BS - start to finish!

∴93∴

Your comment would have more standing if you gave any reasoning for your belief.

Are we supposed to simply believe your 3 lines over the OP's pretty well structured Post?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

There you see? You just did it! you wonder why people dont know stuff? Unless they are spoon fed the knowledge they wont know. That is why people in the OTO know nothing about the upper echelons. I dont mean to insult at all, I just want to make you see the reality. What you dont know, youll never know.

Is it a seperate society, elite OTO? Well yes, thats the point the OTO just brings people together, they mix as they see fit, because they are free to do as they will, and they may go over to various other societies too, BUT,

They all accept the book of the Law.

Thats why I said... And this is the point, the Religion of the Elite IS Thelema, and despite the fact that they may be in OTHER meetings (club of rome, bilderberg, black sun, etcetc,) does not take away from the fact that they are all top grade members of the OTO.

mi5

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

∴93∴

Oh yes? In what way? funny how the OTO members I know, ALL AGREE WITH ME. Lol.
I feel for you son, I got 99 problems but the truth aint one.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

∴93∴

Your comment would have more standing if you gave any reasoning for your belief.

Are we supposed to simply believe your 3 lines over the OP's pretty well structured Post?

Thankyou, that is truly gentlemanly of you- to step in to the conversation like that - May the servants serve. 93's

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Crowley claimed to have performed magical rites for the war effort to combat Nazi black magic rituals to attack the allies.

I cannot remember if he had any evidence to back up his claims though, He was a bit of an ego maniac at times.

Yes indeed, Gerald Gardner was a part of that effort, I believe?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry I do find it amusing that the only strong neigh sayer is Staroth who primarily makes propaganda related fear/lie pieces about the disease that will not kill the world... ebola.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And lets not forget that Fontainebleau Castle in France

Is the only Royal castle to have been inhabited by nobility for 7 consecutive centuries.

Anyone know of another Fontainebleau location?

Well there's the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami that has some interesting back history. It was the place for the rich and famous to stay. Used in many movies including a Bond film. It was built on the estate of Harvey Firestone.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Is the only Royal castle to have been inhabited by nobility for 7 consecutive centuries.

Well there's the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami that has some interesting back history. It was the place for the rich and famous to stay. Used in many movies including a Bond film. It was built on the estate of Harvey Firestone.

Thats great! Blue Fountain Hotel! For the RIch and famous, In Miami! Where is the Miami OTO lodge ? I wonder!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Would you believe me if I told you that there are people that believe the character James Bond is based on Aliester Crowley!?
As is a Roald Dahl Character... can you guess which?
edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: bad structure

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I cannot remember, my occult studies have died down lately, My ex is in a coven directly decended from the origonal Gardinarian one, I will ask her tommorow.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Would you believe me if I told you that there are people that believe the character James Bond is based on Aliester Crowley!?
As is a Roald Dahl Character... can you guess which?

I find that interesting considering that John Dee's supposed codename was 007.

I wonder ig that has anything to do with it?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I cannot remember, my occult studies have died down lately, My ex is in a coven directly decended from the origonal Gardinarian one, I will ask her tommorow.

Oh how interesting! I consider Gardner the most evil witch that ever lived!
edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I would be most interested in seeing your research on that.

I never really thought of him in that way.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
amado Crowley, one of perdurabo's unofficial children describes in a book the following.

operation mistletoe was designed to compel Hess to fly to Scotland and set off a chain of events to destabilise hitlers plans. ian fleming was involved as was Churchill.

after hess landed and adolf got wind of it, he culled the occultists from his hierarchy.

regards fakedirt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join