It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thelema/O.T.O - the real Illuminati secret society/religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
By now youve probably already heard about Jay Z's involvement with the Illuminati.

Do what thou wilt (shall be the whole of the law) Love is the law, Love under will -

Is the main commandment from the book of the law, which is the main main Thelemic text. Their most precious and prized book, and what I refer to as the 'thelemic bible' or 'Illuminati Bible'.
Liber Al ver Legis

The book was 'delivered' to Aliester Crowley in Cairo in 1904.

If you want to know more about my opinions on the birth of Thelema please look at my old thread

Now, Today I was fumbling about on google looking at things to do with thelema, because a friend of mine found this:
The Red Order

A web site which explains the actions of an order of thelemites which is dedicated to training members in combat skills.

The normal Thelemic order is called Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O) - this is the order which people commonly refer to as the Illuminati - and it is the order which Peaches Geldoff was making a big 'show' of being a member of shortly before she died of a 'heroin overdose'. (I know thats not a very exciting web site but I just wanted to show that she was a member of OTO, the rest is just conspiracy extra thoughts for anybody who wants to check it out)

While I was browsing google for more Thelema related information, anything I could find, I happened to stumble accross Thelema wine company, who make a number of delicious Wines - a quick check - and I soon found out that the company is in South Africa.

As you can see it is in Stellenbosch.

Obviously the first thought that went through my mind is:
............'is there an OTO in South Africa, and if so where is it?'

A quick search and I soon found OTO south Africa and a link to their contact page where you can clearly see the address...

Hmm not Stellenbosch I thought, what a disappointment, but I thought, of course I best check on google maps to see if Fontainebleau is anywhere near Stellenbosch. (By now Im sure youve figured out that i was trying to figure out if Thelema wine company which claims to be a family run company, is also an OTO member and OTO lodge attendee.)

So I input Fontainbleau in to my google maps... and low and behold one of the suggestions is for a location in Fontainbleau ( a small area of CapeTown) and its a Retirement Village.

As its an actual suggested place, I decide to click on it in order to have a look at Fontainbleau and then zoom out to see if its near the vineyard in Stellenbosch - and what I saw did not surprise me in the least -

The street that the retirement home is on in Fontainbleau which is where the OTO has its lodge is called

Rothschild Boulevard

And if you zoom out from that location, Stellenbosch is indeed very very close.

For a while now there has been a wide argument as to the validity of whether or not the OTO is truly the Illuminati,
But after the olympics in London,

(The picture on the right is the OTO's main logo [and if you look really closely at the bottom of the triangle on the left at the olympics) it even says OTO)

With such obvious massive OTO shout outs at the Olympics, and with smoking guns like the one Ive so easily found today pointing to A LOT OF MONEY IN THELEMA, who can argue that the New World Order one world religion wont be the Khabalistic Religion of the Illuminati zionists?

I hope you enjoyed what Ive presented here, I hope it causes discussion, and if there is anything that doesnt make sense, or you simply need to know more, please dont hesitate to ask.

Rice and Peace.
Love is the Law, Love under will.

edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: spelling error

edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: proper law.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That was incredible to read.

So well put together, it by far surpassed my expectations!

I don't know what I could possibly add to discussion, but felt you deserved an acknowledgement!

S&F

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thankyou, thats very kind. I hope it gets some attention, things so often seem to slip through the net at ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

And lets not forget that Fontainebleau Castle in France

Is the only Royal castle to have been inhabited by nobility for 7 consecutive centuries.

Anyone know of another Fontainebleau location?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Always puzzles me why a secret society has a web site with contact information.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Awesome post

As someone who has thought extensively about joining the O.T.O, and also having studied their beliefs along with knowledge of every secret society I can get my hands on..they are quite legit.

If you wanted to join a group that gets things done actively, and has rituals that work, albeit of a negative nature, the O.T.O is for you.

After having studied much of their works and practiced some of their rituals dating back to the time of Crowley, I'll tell you it's not for the faint of heart.

Here's a bit of an add on to make you think:

The O.T.O have at the core of certain rituals sexual activities, which in turn aid in the completion of certain things (like impregnating a woman with a "demon")

Now if these people who are part of this society are truly on top, then it's not surprising our media, and society, is filled with sexually explicit scenes with morality having slowly decayed over the years.

A good example is how we now teach sexual education to children because they are having sex at younger ages and don't know responsibility versus what they are being forced to believe is "the norm".
edit on 13-3-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Awesome post

As someone who has thought extensively about joining the O.T.O, and also having studied their beliefs along with knowledge of every secret society I can get my hands on..they are quite legit.

If you wanted to join a group that gets things done actively, and has rituals that work, albeit of a negative nature, the O.T.O is for you.

After having studied much of their works and practiced some of their rituals dating back to the time of Crowley, I'll tell you it's not for the faint of heart.

Here's a bit of an add on to make you think:

The O.T.O have at the core of certain rituals sexual activities, which in turn aid in the completion of certain things (like impregnating a woman with a "demon")

Now if these people who are part of this society are truly on top, then it's not surprising our media, and society, is filled with sexually explicit scenes with morality having slowly decayed over the years.

A good example is how we now teach sexual education to children because they are having sex at younger ages and don't know responsibility versus what they are being forced to believe is "the norm".

Cool! Im glad that you enjoyed the post, and thanks for bringing relevant information to the thread!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So the O.T.O. is the Illuminati?
Do they have anything to do with the Bavarian Illuminati?
Do the members currently in the O.T.O. have any idea they are in the Illuminati?
Do they control the media and the presidents and world leaders?

I am very interested in this as I have know some people who were members of the O.T.O.
(even a few ATS members)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: metamagic
Always puzzles me why a secret society has a web site with contact information.

I understand why that would puzzle you, but its simply because you misunderstand.
The secrets of each grade are secret, no one in the OTO will tell you them...

They will all however 'promulgate' the law (Do what thou wilt) to everyone that they can...

Because PROMULGATION is a very important part of Thelema.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So the O.T.O. is the Illuminati?
Do they have anything to do with the Bavarian Illuminati?
Do the members currently in the O.T.O. have any idea they are in the Illuminati?
Do they control the media and the presidents and world leaders?

I am very interested in this as I have know some people who were members of the O.T.O.
(even a few ATS members)

Yes, when Karl Kellner started the OTO, it was to bring together Scottish, York, Rosicrucian and Golden Dawn orders, in to one order, that he said would be the rebirth of the Bavarian Illuminati... and would allow women in, making it the most complete M.'.M.'.M.'. Mysteries school ever.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Your friends will have just been regular members of the OTO, probably under grade 5, and most probably level 3.

Only elite members discuss elite things, at dinner parties together, in lodge they discuss OTO things.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I found this:

In 1912, the system of O.T.O., despite its various influences, remained principally Masonic. In the Jubilee Edition of the Oriflamme, Reuss stated that O.T.O. “is not a masonic order, pure and simple, but every member of our Order, man or woman…must proceed through the craft degrees of Freemasonry, also those of high-grade Freemasonry, before they can be illuminated and initiated members of our Order.” However, the United Grand Lodge of England, to whom Crowley technically owed Masonic allegiance, objected to the performance of the Craft Degrees in England outside of its jurisdiction, and objected to the admission of women into Freemasonry. Therefore, Crowley included the following statement in his Manifesto of the M∴M∴M∴:
The O.T.O., although an Academia Masonica, is not a Masonic Body so far as the craft degrees are concerned in the sense in which that expression is usually understood in England; and therefore in no way conflicts with, or infringes the just privileges of, the United Grand Lodge of England.

oto-usa.org...

I am not a believer in a modern day Illuminati. After studying the Bavarian Illuminati and understanding their goals, today's assertions of world domination and control are exactly the opposite of those goals. I don't have enough knowledge of the O.T.O. to make an informed comment other than what I have read and posted above. I look forward to some members of that order to comment here to find reality instead of fear based information. (usually the best way to learn)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas
Your friends will have just been regular members of the OTO, probably under grade 5, and most probably level 3.

Only elite members discuss elite things, at dinner parties together, in lodge they discuss OTO things.

What level are you?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I found this:

In 1912, the system of O.T.O., despite its various influences, remained principally Masonic. In the Jubilee Edition of the Oriflamme, Reuss stated that O.T.O. “is not a masonic order, pure and simple, but every member of our Order, man or woman…must proceed through the craft degrees of Freemasonry, also those of high-grade Freemasonry, before they can be illuminated and initiated members of our Order.” However, the United Grand Lodge of England, to whom Crowley technically owed Masonic allegiance, objected to the performance of the Craft Degrees in England outside of its jurisdiction, and objected to the admission of women into Freemasonry. Therefore, Crowley included the following statement in his Manifesto of the M∴M∴M∴:
The O.T.O., although an Academia Masonica, is not a Masonic Body so far as the craft degrees are concerned in the sense in which that expression is usually understood in England; and therefore in no way conflicts with, or infringes the just privileges of, the United Grand Lodge of England.

oto-usa.org...

I am not a believer in a modern day Illuminati. After studying the Bavarian Illuminati and understanding their goals, today's assertions of world domination and control are exactly the opposite of those goals. I don't have enough knowledge of the O.T.O. to make an informed comment other than what I have read and posted above. I look forward to some members of that order to comment here to find reality instead of fear based information. (usually the best way to learn)

You want some member of the OTO to come on here, and tell you that they are all about peace and liberty for every man and woman? However, that is the majority of the members.

Yes the masonic lodges didnt accept the book of the law, but in the last 100 years all the elite did join the OTO.

As did rock stars, authors, poets, sports people, company owners, bankers, students, and people from all walks of life, even of course people working in normal jobs (when they join at least- because usually people inthe OTO will make life choices that tend to give them freer lives, and you will notice them quit useless suserviant positions)
edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2015 by Lagrimas because: spelling errors

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What level are you?

level 26 on Dragon City, and good at using google to perform surveillance (ten/ten) - sorry to disappoint.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I would venture a guess that this has more to do with the V° (IIRC) requirement that one must become proficient at a sport of some kind. A lot of Thelemites choose to study martial arts.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

I would venture a guess that this has more to do with the V° (IIRC) requirement that one must become proficient at a sport of some kind. A lot of Thelemites choose to study martial arts.

Good info, thanks for bringing it to the thread! Perhaps thats why they have the Red order then, to train up level 5's

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

What level are you?

level 26 on Dragon City, and good at using google to perform surveillance (ten/ten) - sorry to disappoint.

Sorry if this is a difficult question to answer, but, how would a non member know more than the actual members of this order? I assume quite a few OTO members have the google powers as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What level are you?

Sorry if this is a difficult question to answer, but, how would a non member know more than the actual members of this order? I assume quite a few OTO members have the google powers as well.

Its all about Will. Just because youre a member of the OTO, doesnt mean that you want to know how the OTO may be having a huge demographic impact. It is my will to know that. The woman that made CITIZENFOUR had a will to know about the Snowden revelations before the documents were released. Just like on ATS people were saying that the NSA were spying on us all BEFORE the Snowden revelations.

People often say no prediction or prophecy ever came true on ATS, but what about the thousands of people that predicted America spying on everyone, before it was made official?

Just because some people will to know stuff, doesnt make them wrong just because the majority of people dont will to know it. Same goes with OTO.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Most OTO members are wayyy too busy learning Star Ruby and Saphire and reading Magick in Theory and Practice etc etc, to be remotely worried about its higher echelons or what they might be up to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join