It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Valerie Has Hillary By The Balls...And Why Hillary WON'T Run

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think that if THEY wanted Hillary to be POTUS, they would have let her be so in 2008. Instead they went with their little homunculus Obama. But she did use her clout to wield power over Obama, he's lower on the pecking order than the Clintons who are themselves lower than the Bushes. I think they just strung her long and have worked against her and can now say" We tried but you did yourself in". Bush vs Hillary, that was what they wanted, their new flunky was in again just like in elections past. Now it looks like neither will which is just a positive for the country, even if its not a big one.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
methinks...if Hillary wins the Presidency she (and Bill) will run the Dem party for the next 4-8 years, leaving Obama an afterthought. easy to imagine Hillary alluding to 'cleaning up the mess' she inherited, negatively impacting Obama's reputation.
even if she just gets nominated I think she 'runs' the party.
Warren is much less connected and presumably would be much more dependant on Obama &tc.

State dept is in a bind. If they say there's no 109 they and the admin look bad. If they say there is a 109 Hillary could be in legal trouble. lose/lose.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
BREAKING: From Ed Henry at FOX, Re: Hillary Clinton's of-109 Separation form:

Ed Henry @edhenry
Just in: Jen Psaki says there's "no record" of Hillary Clinton signing separation statement, adding the Dept is "fairly certain she did not"
52 mins ago 202 retweets | 81 replies

inagist.com...#

This could mean Hillary has just informed Obama she won't run...which should be officially announced within the next two weeks.
edit on 17-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Prediction:
Elizabeth Warren to announce before April 1st.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Doubling down on my prediction that Hillary will not run.
Most news speculates that Hillary and Obama met for an hour while she told him she was about to announce. I still believe the exact opposite took place and she agreed she would not run.

Obama, Hillary Clinton meet privately at the White House

Mar 23, 6:33 PM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton met privately at the White House Monday afternoon.
The White House says the former rivals-turned-colleagues met for about an hour and discussed a range of issues.
Obama and Clinton have met occasionally since she left the administration in 2013 after serving as secretary of state. Monday's meeting comes as Clinton prepares to launch another presidential campaign.
Moments after the White House confirmed the meeting, Clinton posted a message on Twitter praising Obama's health care law and its provisions aimed at covering young people and those with preexisting conditions. In a jab at Republicans who want to get rid of the law, she wrote: "Repeal those things? Embrace them!"
To emphasize her point, Clinton shared an old photo of her and Obama hugging.

apnews.myway.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join