It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Valerie Has Hillary By The Balls...And Why Hillary WON'T Run

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like the OF-109 form has become a PT-109.

Marie Harf needs to give us the facts.

It sounds more like OF-109 has become a BLUE DRESS!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

DEAR STATE DEPARTMENT: WHERE IS HILLARY CLINTON’S OF-109 FORM?

According to people who would know, like National Review’s Shannen Coffin, on or near her last day as Secretary of State, per government policy, Ms. Clinton was required to sign what is known as the OF-109 form. Coffin, a former senior lawyer at the State Department, says that the OF-109 is an acknowledgement that the departing State Department employee has returned and/or turned over all official documents and records to the State Department.

Three crucially important points here:

Those records are not limited to classified material. All records must be left in the hands of the State Department.
Those records would include emails.
The OF-109 is signed under penalty of perjury.

For two days now (today will undoubtedly be the third), Fox News has requested the status of Ms. Clinton’s OF-109 form from the State Department. For two days now, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki has dodged, weaved, parsed and ducked in ways that would impress Sugar Ray Robinson.

The reasons for the dodge are obvious. There is no upside to answering the question. If Ms. Clinton did sign the OF-109, she’s almost certainly guilty of perjury; she swore under oath that the State Department had everything when she knew that a lot of that everything was sitting in a server at a black-site known as her Chappaqua home.

If Ms. Clinton did not sign the OF-109, why not? Why was she given an exemption? Was the exemption legal? Where did the breakdown occur? Who is responsible for the breakdown?

One minute on the computer and Jen Psaki could pull up Hillary's of-109 form.
So WHY the evasion?

www.breitbart.com...

What it comes down to is what's highlighted above:

1.) If Ms. Clinton did sign the OF-109, she’s almost certainly guilty of perjury; she swore under oath that the State
Department had everything when she knew that a lot of that everything was sitting in a server at a black-site known
as her Chappaqua home.

2.) If Ms. Clinton did not sign the OF-109, why not? Why was she given an exemption? Was the exemption legal?
Where did the breakdown occur? Who is responsible for the breakdown?

If it's #1, and she SIGNED OF-109, then Hillary Clinton committed perjury.

If it's #2, and she DID NOT SIGN OF-109, than Obama is guilty of incompetence and/or collusion.

State Dept's Jen Psaki's silence is deafening!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As just a side-note, Jen Psaki was Obama's Campaign Spokesman up thru 2012. She traveled all over the campaign trail with Jay Carney. She and Jay usually split the Press Briefings on board Air Force One.

She was let go when the campaign ended, and went to State as a spokesman. She can hint all she wants, but her loyalty is to Obama - at least superficially. If she is saying other things in private as she angles for a slot in Team Clinton, I don't know.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's assume for a moment that all the theories about a vast left-wing conspiracy are true, including control of certain media outlets.

Why are the New York Times and MSNBC taking the lead in this "exposure" of an email server?

Be consistent with your own beliefs for just a bit ... why would these known "left wing operatives" be doing this?

1. The truth about the private-email account and server has been known since at least 2013.

2. There is "no way to know" that for which there is no evidence. The email server is a black hole.

3. What do "both sides" really want us to take our eyes off of? Where the $6B from State actually went. The IG for State under Bush and Rice, Cookie Kronsgard, was forced out for misdirecting inquiries into "independent contractors" i.e. mercenaries in the Blackwater/Xe/Triple Canopy line of succession. His brother Buzzie Kronsgard (I'm not responsible for the ridiculous nicknames) was Number 3 in Bush's CIA and became a member of the Blackwater BOD.

The IG post was LEFT UNFILLED for a year under Bush/Rice, and for five years under Obama/Clinton/Kerry. Coincidence?

... and trust me, Clinton did not carry $6B out of State in her purse. (Or her pantsuit pockets.)

Distraction. Divide and Conquer. Diffuse and Misdirect.

Do you play chess my friend? I do...and on top of playing on a game board, I play it every day in life. You choose a realm of possibilities...how much are you willing to lose? My opponent may look at my "silly move" that puts a bishop at risk as a mistake. And I may act that way and not respond immediately by executing an obvious plan...allow him to believe the mistake. But I've already decided that bishop was worth a lot more dead than alive. I place my opponent in a lie I've created and then use that to my advantage...setting him up...and finally "check mate".

How can MSNBC beat the ever-popular-in-the-ratings FoxNews? Turn on some people they "should" support. They gain some credibility. Pretend they are non-bias and act that way...lose that bishop. Then don't act upon their new found respect...wait until they are ready to execute. 2016. Use that respect to kill a Republican...ummmm....check mate. Use that weapon to support a Democrat...check mate.

The "big plan" is just that...big. Big and long and a journey. But it is there and we are not even the pawns.
edit on 3/13/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Thank you for bringing this book up as it should be read by everyone to gain true insight into the depths of how far the rabbit hole goes!

One can simply read it and discern for yourself whether or not it has weight, I shall post the pdf below!

Tranceformation of America

Thank you for posting that pdf link elementalgrove; rabbit hole INDEED. This reading is not for the faint hearted.

took me about 4 hours to read it approx 1 month ago. this document/book comes with a persistent bad taste.
take care with it.
f.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Obama/Jarrett just turned up the pressure (one more notch) to force Hillary to not run.

State Department challenges Clinton claim that emails to officials ‘immediately’ saved

A State Department spokeswoman said Friday that the department did not start automatically archiving emails from senior officials until February of this year -- raising questions about Hillary Clinton's claim that her emails were "immediately" saved whenever she corresponded with colleagues.

The former secretary of state made that assertion during her press conference earlier this week -- and in a lengthy statement put out by her office -- as she defended her exclusive use of personal email. Clinton downplayed concerns that official emails could have been lost by suggesting anytime she emailed anyone with a ".gov" address, that email would be stored for posterity.

"The vast majority of my work emails went to government employees at their government addresses, which meant they were captured and preserved immediately on the system at the State Department," she said Tuesday.

But department spokeswoman Jen Psaki made clear on Friday that this was not the way the system worked.

She said the department only started automatically archiving emails for other senior officials in February.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The New York Times, Associated Press, MSNBC...and now TIME magazine.
ALL of these media outlets have been ardently and uncharacteristically pursuing Hillary Clinton.

What do all of these have in common? They are Obama sycophantic handmaidens.
It's entirely probable that they have received their marching-on-Hillary orders from Valerie Jarrett.

Currently, they are just firing a series of warning shots across Hillary's ample stern...but, make no mistake, they are telling her they are keeping plenty of ammo in reserve, should she continue to defy their demand that she bow out of the race before April 1st.
edit on 13-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 13-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Fox News shared The Kelly File's video.
2 hrs ·
'The Kelly File' has filed a FOIA request seeking clarification on whether outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed form OF-109, which would've required Clinton to turn over official documents to the State Department.

The Kelly File
‘The Kelly File’ today filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the U.S. State Department seeking form OF-109 which Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton should have signed upon leaving her position.

See the blank form for yourself here: 1.usa.gov...

Like · Comment · Share

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You play chess. Years ago now, I was a fencer. Not a good one, but competent.

You didn't share your USCF or ECF rating, but, you, me, and even a clever six year old understands feints.

I think we might both agree, however, that the situation rather than chess or fencing is more likely good ol' stage magic.

Prestidigitation.

"See the quarter? Now it's gone. Ah wait, here it is in your ear."

A quarter or $6B ... same principle.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The next President will be corrupt. That is a constant fact of life. I'm just glad it's not Hitlary. I can't stand her talking and know why Bill outsourced. He probably tried to get his noodle wet but she was too busy running her hole.
edit on 14-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Thank you for bringing this book up as it should be read by everyone to gain true insight into the depths of how far the rabbit hole goes!

One can simply read it and discern for yourself whether or not it has weight, I shall post the pdf below!

Tranceformation of America

Thank you for posting that pdf link elementalgrove; rabbit hole INDEED. This reading is not for the faint hearted.

took me about 4 hours to read it approx 1 month ago. this document/book comes with a persistent bad taste.
take care with it.
f.

Sure, as I was not the publisher (I WAS JUST AN OBSERVER reader). Definitely left an ugly taste regarding how far human nature can be warped, manipulated and then corrupt others and claim high office (do you understand what is behind this). Point taken. For everyone ELSE that is open minded>=READ THIS BOOK Tranceformation of America; it will change your perspective regarding HIGH STAKES politics (pay no attention to FAKEDIRT's warning [name says it all]).
edit on 14-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Fox News shared The Kelly File's video.
2 hrs ·
'The Kelly File' has filed a FOIA request seeking clarification on whether outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed form OF-109, which would've required Clinton to turn over official documents to the State Department.

The Kelly File
‘The Kelly File’ today filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the U.S. State Department seeking form OF-109 which Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton should have signed upon leaving her position.

See the blank form for yourself here: 1.usa.gov...

Like · Comment · Share

www.facebook.com...

FOX NEWS employs as many lawyers as its pundit commentators as journalists (Ed Henry best WH press correspondent forget cbs,abc,nbc) ; perhaps they are rallying within what AP Press did filing a FOIA. Why not put the pressure on (Good for Kelly).

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
is that a jab?

I read this pdf very carefully and yes I understand what is behind it if it is 100% legit.

i'm on the other side of the pond old chap so cannot really show political bias if that is what I feel your potential beef is about.

your use of caps could be construed as unusual coupled with the comment on my username. care to elaborate?

finally and with respect, what are your political leanings?

fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
originally posted by: fakedirt

fakedirt: is that a jab?
I read this pdf very carefully and yes I understand what is behind it if it is 100% legit.
i'm on the other side of the pond old chap so cannot really show political bias if that is what I feel your potential beef is about.

No jab at all. Just as if I were responding to a 'Creationist verses Darwin' argument I would not have the username "CLAY" or "Bird Beak". No beef just legal Korean horsemeat. Your name is memorable (kudos); fakedirt makes me think of 'Paved Earth' (an ironic play on words); what is behind that name of yours?

fakedirt: your use of caps could be construed as unusual coupled with the comment on my username. care to elaborate?
finally and with respect, what are your political leanings?

I know!! using all caps is at times frowned upon especially when opening a thread title. I also have the annoying habit of nesting thoughts (two or three [to push a point] at once). I am not 'politically correct' (according to liberal media or millennials). Thanks for asking; how about yourself?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
From New York Post tonight:

Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal
By Edward KleinMarch 14, 2015 | 9:33pm

It’s the vast left-wing conspiracy.
Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked to the press details of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail address during her time as secretary of state, sources tell me.
But she did so through people outside the ­administration, so the story couldn’t be traced to her or the White House.

In addition, at Jarrett’s behest, the State Department was ordered to launch a series of investigations into Hillary’s conduct at Foggy Bottom, including the use of her expense account, the disbursement of funds, her contact with foreign leaders and her possible collusion with the Clinton Foundation.

Six separate probes into Hillary’s performance have been ­going on at the State Department. I’m told that the e-mail scandal was timed to come out just as Hillary was on the verge of formally announcing that she was running for president — and that there’s more to come.

Members of Bill Clinton’s camp say the former president suspects the White House is the source of the leak and is furious.

“Obama and Valerie Jarrett will go to any lengths to prevent Hillary from becoming president,” a source close to the White House told me. “They believe that Hillary, like her husband, is left of center, not a true-blue liberal.”

If she gets into the White House, they believe she will compromise with the Republicans in Congress and undo Obama’s legacy.
“With Obama’s approval,” this source continued, “Valerie has been holding secret meetings with Martin O’Malley [the former Democratic governor of Maryland] and [Massachusetts Sen.] Elizabeth Warren. She’s promised O’Malley and Warren the full support of the White House if they will challenge Hillary for the presidential nomination.”

FULL ARTICLE:
nypost.com...

edit on 14-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hmmm. a Liberal judge from a D.C. District Court ruling in favor of a conservative advocacy group against the State Dept.
Nothing unusual here. Certainly, no fix is in from the Obama/Jarrett administration.

State Department Ordered To Cough Up Hillary’s Flight Records

Judge Gladys Kessler of the U.S. District court for the District of Columbia ruled in favor of Citizens United, a conservative advocacy group, The New York Times reported.

Citizens United filed a Freedom of Information Act request in July for flight logs and expense records of all of Clinton’s official trips. When State failed to turn over the documents in time, the group filed suit in December.

“The American people have a right to know who accompanied Secretary Clinton on these trips,” Citizens United president David Bossie said at the time. “Were there any big political contributors to previous or future Clinton campaigns on board? Were there any Clinton Foundation financial supporters on board?”

It was also revealed that the Clinton Foundation, the former first family’s charity, received foreign donations while Hillary served as secretary of state, raising questions about possible conflicts of interest.

“Clearly, the State Department is not getting the benefit of the doubt from judges anymore,” Bossie told The New York Times after Friday’s ruling.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Lots of infighting among the high level Left Wings in power.

They just can't seem to get things straightened out can they.

Can't imagine why.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Poking a wounded and cornered 'Hildabeest' can be dangerous...I have to imagine the Clintons will be wanting some revenge on the Obamas.

Perhaps, reason enough to hope she stays in and wins. 'Payback is a Bitch'
edit on 14-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Poking a wounded and cornered 'Hildabeest' can be dangerous...I have to imagine the Clintons will be wanting some revenge on the Obamas.
Perhaps, reason enough to hope she stays in and wins. 'Payback is a Bitch'

NO!! What nation would want a potential dictator (rolls by using its own rules; thumb nosing to those not as affluent thinks everyone is imbecilic and needs guidance); one that is so out of touch with reality. She is NOT a Margaret Thatcher type [those higher life forms are immediately RECOGNIZED, Hillary herself stands at about 90 IQ points]; she is more A TIRED OLD WOMAN that needs to retire from a failed public office; make a 'new village' (in her mind on MARS) and bake everyone existing there some cookies. She is a Washington insider slippery slope [lizard] politician.
edit on 15-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lots of infighting among the high level Left Wings in power.

They just can't seem to get things straightened out can they.
Can't imagine why.

I can; because they are 'children' that believe in entitlements: "I EXIST, THEREFOR I AM ABLE, by shmoozery (to reap anything possible to prove my existence the state might PROVIDE, including NOW the payment of my education [which I will default on] you SHILL other brothers will bear the burden of having to repay my debt) TO SOCIETIES lack of foresight.
edit on 15-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join